What do you think we look like!?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: What do you think we look like!? Author: GallantLocation: There... No, There! PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:18 pm
    —
Crunchyfrog gave me the idea to post a thread for photos of how you imagine our peers on IF to look like. I thought it would be an interesting and entertaining game we could play. Very Happy

I'll go fetch some pics, feel free to post whatever, tis the open forum after all. Razz

#2:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:06 am
    —
Oh goody! Razz

I shall have to re-post my Smee and C'ren visualikes here.

Meanwhile, here's a rare pic of KingKey getting dressed for a hard days work at the Royal Palace.

#3:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:11 am
    —
I believe this photo of Smee was glimpsed in the old 'revenge of Bob' storygame, but as I know many of you didn't see it, here is what Smee looks like when he removes his wizardly cloak and hood...

#4:  Author: GallantLocation: There... No, There! PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:39 pm
    —
Too much idearium can cause severe physical mutation Smee...

#5:  Author: The Meaning Of FearLocation: In a deep, dark corner of the universe, plotting. PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:33 am
    —
Gallant wrote:
Too much idearium can cause severe physical mutation Smee...

Nonononononononononono!

THIS is Smee:

Smee slug, anyone?

#6:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:43 am
    —
Auh, that was a disgusting storygame. Poor... well, poor all of Pnag's victims really. But particularly poor Smeeslug and Flaunaslug.

#7:  Author: HiddenHeartsCryLocation: It's bloody here PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:26 pm
    —
Awww. Everyone's picking on poor Smee. x] heehee. Let's pick on DeadManWalking, shall we?

x]
Perhaps someone who's been rotting might look like that. Much as I enjoy it, I believe DMW would prefer something more like this, as a perception.

#8:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:27 am
    —
With apologies to DMW. Very Happy

And apologies to Skitty. Very Happy

#9:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:11 am
    —
Anyone tried google-imaging 'crunchyfrog' recently? A very strange variety by all accounts. I always imagine Crunchy as this...

#10:  Author: HiddenHeartsCryLocation: It's bloody here PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 am
    —
Crunchyfrog wrote:
With apologies to DMW. Very Happy

And apologies to Skitty. Very Happy

May I just say... XDDDDD

#11:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 am
    —
Laughing @ Whitey's pic - The froggy looks like it's sitting on a turd! Very Happy

#12:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 am
    —
Chinaren declares his undying love to a turnip.

#13:  Author: PhantomfanLocation: Deep within the music of the night PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:38 pm
    —
The White Blacksmith

And a Phang.

#14:  Author: PhangLocation: Phang's House of Mints PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:43 am
    —
Dude.

#15:  Author: HiddenHeartsCryLocation: It's bloody here PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:36 am
    —
Phantomfan wrote:

And a Phang.

Phang... you're a beast! Surprised

#16:  Author: vgmasterLocation: The City of Angels PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:23 pm
    —
This is Skitty:

and Phang:

#17:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:18 pm
    —
Veggiemaster in one of his many guises.

#18:  Author: LilithLocation: Happily curled up in a Daemon's lap PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 pm
    —
Good ole CF!

(Now I haven't tasted one of these to see if it is actually Crunchy....)

#19:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 am
    —
Nyah ha! In the spotlight again! Very Happy

Anyways... For some reason I always had Phang down as something like this:

Maybe something to do with the avvie she was sporting when she joined. Very Happy

#20:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:47 pm
    —
OOo! I much prefer VGMASTER's pic of me to CRUNCHY's, sorry dudette. Yes. I don't actually have sniper rifles that coordinate with my fur.. but SOON. It's now on my shopping list the next time I hit Old Navy.

Razz

#21:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm
    —
Mmm, I don't remember that photo. Surprised

#22:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:23 am
    —
Cren.. I'm going to just go out on a limb here and assume that mango was soaked in booze of somekind.

((edit to add: that kitty with the sniper rifle pic is now my desktop wallpaper.. thanks!))

#23:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 am
    —

How I always see Lilith.

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1