This really isn't animated!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: This really isn't animated! Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:53 pm
    —
Razz

It only 'moves' if your eyes move. Keep your eyes still (try focusing on one of the centre black dots) and things should slow down or stop.

Unless you have twitchy eyes Laughing

#2:  Author: ChoKibaLocation: Somewhere between life and death, post Nano PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:55 pm
    —
Actually for me, it moves if it's at the edge of my vision. It doesn't matter if my eyes are still or not. I keep my eyes focused on one part and the other stuff starts moving on me

#3:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 pm
    —
heh... awesome Mad

#4:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 am
    —
Lol, I've seen this one before. Amazing!

#5:  Author: LilithLocation: Happily curled up in a Daemon's lap PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:16 am
    —
*thwacks bob off CF*

Try this one on for size,... it's really freaky!

#6:  Author: Tatkret SosLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:34 am
    —
Wow thats really cool! It actually looks like its moving! Things like that give me headache! Wall Bash

#7:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:31 am
    —
That's so freaky! You'd swear it was moving, if the focusing on the black dots thing didn't work. But it does. And I agree with lil' sis. It gives me a headache too. Or more accuratly, it makes the headache I've already got worse.
Though, unlike Tats, mine's not self inflicted. What do you expect to happen when your banging your head against a wall?! Laf

#8:  Author: The Meaning Of FearLocation: In a deep, dark corner of the universe, plotting. PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:19 pm
    —
Awesome! Now I'll just pretend I'm moving it with the power of my mind! Wink

Hmmm, my mind only moves it a little... wonder what that means? Razz

#9:  Author: Black HawkLocation: On board my ship/ At the Inn PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:41 pm
    —
they use those as stress tests and on criminals
most children see them moving slowly or not at all and criminals see them spinning madly.
I dunno how it works though

#10:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 am
    —
The first one REALLY looked active to me, while I didn't see anything happening to Lily's at all.. but the ScissorHusband couldn't see ANYTHING moving in the first one at all, and couldn't even distinguish the circles! He just saw coloured blocks. Weird, eh?

#11:  Author: Nshade PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:16 am
    —
I actually got that one to stand still lil, I closed one of my eyes and it stood stil.

#12:  Author: Geek_girl72Location: Earth, The Universe PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 am
    —
Really cool, I love stuff like this. Very Happy

The only reason I could think of for criminals seeing it moving faster would probably have something to do with being in a high-stress environment, thus leading to increased anxiety, thus leading to more parid eye movement.

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1