36%  [ 7 ]
Dare
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
This is Stupid.
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19
Who Voted: Black Hawk, BStheGreat, crazybookgal, Cremuex Levier, Crunchyfrog, Emperor, Guyron, Ingrothechundyer, Mirel, PilgrimSoul, Shady Stoat, Smee, snow tiger, Sugar Plum F, The Meaning Of Fear, The White Blacksmith, Vikas Muralidharan, Vishal Muralidharan, Zeke

#1: Truth or Dare? Author: Geek_girl72Location: Earth, The Universe PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 am
    —
No, this isn't the game. Just out of curiosity, I was wondering whether more people would rather divulge an embarrasing secret, or do something crazy and out of character. I've added a poll below.

#2:  Author: Zeke PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:15 pm
    —
There isn't any good answer because if you act weird people will wonder what you are hiding.

Unless they don't know you very well ... but then it doesn't matter, because only celebrities need to care what strangers think. Smile

#3:  Author: Geek_girl72Location: Earth, The Universe PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:28 pm
    —
Laughing True, Zeke, True

#4:  Author: GuyronLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 pm
    —
Truth - Depends on how embarrassing the secret is, and whose secret it is.
Dare - Depends on many things, but mainly on one's character.

#5:  Author: Geek_girl72Location: Earth, The Universe PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 pm
    —
I'm strictly a truth person myslef, although that's becasue I'm the dullest person I know and have no secrets to reveal in the first place Laughing

#6:  Author: GuyronLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:04 pm
    —
Oh, I'm sure everyone has a few skeletons in more than one closet.

#7:  Author: Black HawkLocation: On board my ship/ At the Inn PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 pm
    —
meh it depends on the situation mostly, however I'm willing to divulge most of my rather tame secets, and so far managed to find the actual skeletons in my closet. Laughing

#8:  Author: The Meaning Of FearLocation: In a deep, dark corner of the universe, plotting. PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:15 pm
    —
I voted for this is stupid.

In the context that, "This" refers to none other than myself.

#9:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:16 am
    —
I tend to be an honest person on principle so there isn't much that I'm ashamed of admitting (that probably suggests I have a very mundane life, which if more often then not true). I have a thing where if you can't tell it to your grandmother without feeling ashamed it's best to just not do it.

As for dares, I have no idea what's going to be asked of me, and there's a lot worse that can be suggested then asking a secret which I don't really have any of anyhow.

City of IF -> Hall of Debate

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1