Door Handle (Multiverse version)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Multiverse Stories

#1: Door Handle (Multiverse version) Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:10 am
    —
Story has been removed for editing

Last edited by Crunchyfrog on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:17 am
    —
Well... I may have been quiet around the forums, but certainly not in the Multiverse. Door Handle, the CYOA version has had a bit of an overhaul, and you're welcome to read and comment on it, if you don't mind tripping over the coding blunders, notes to self, sections in synopsis form, colour anomalies and other weirdities.

In fact I'd welcome it - any reaction, good or bad. This multibranching thing is trickier than I thought. Very Happy

#3:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:01 pm
    —
I had a quick look, and you've done a good job, except the bit where I went home and that finished the story. Shocked

Frankly I wouldn't touch one of these multiple choice stories, in story format, with a bargepole. Unless you plan it in advance really carefully, you'll end up writing not one, but possibly hundreds of permutations of the story, and I barely have time for a single version! They're simply too much work.

If you keep it to the 'choose your adventure' simple game type of stories though, as the old 'D&D' style books way back, and on various other story-game sites, then that's far more manageable. I used to do them when I was a kid in fact.

#4:  Author: EmperorLocation: San Diego, CA PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:12 pm
    —
Why have I never seen this multiverse stuff before. That was fun. Even though I "lost" orrrr I think I lost. But still. Fun!

#5:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:44 pm
    —
Yes, the City is deep, with many ancient passages. I had completely forgotten about the Multiverse myself, but it's still there...

Smile

City of IF -> Multiverse Stories

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1