graphics?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: graphics? Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:43 pm
    —
graphics, like the pictures for SGs..book covers even maybe...I'd like to know who on this website knows how to do those things.

Would be very good to know. Razz

- crunchy Frog
- barking basenji splitpin (did i spell it right? *trying out of memroy* )
-

Last edited by kkdestiny on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:11 am
    —
I think there are a few people here who can do it in various different styles. What are you looking for - something to be created for you, or some help with an art project of your own?

#3:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:14 am
    —
to gather a list of people who have the ability to create book covers. I'm not yet interested in one, as I've just started. I would prefer to see how my story ends before asking for a cover. Razz

#4:  Author: EmperorLocation: San Diego, CA PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:24 am
    —
I don't know about anyone else, but Crunchy created mine and I absolutely love it. Especially if you consider the limitations of the size of the image.

#5:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:57 pm
    —
We used to have someone around here who was REALLY good at drawing (CF admittedly does make some killer 3d stuff) but Argo's been a bit awol of late. Too bad... I miss his SG comic strip! An' he was quite a strong contributor to the site in many ways.

#6:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:17 pm
    —
Aah yes indeed...

He did a great pic for one of your early stories if I remember. And yes that comic was awesome.

#7:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm
    —
Yep... Argo's a legend. I'm impressed you remembered the cover he did for me. Then again, CF has added graphics to her SG that rival anything that's ever been done on the site too.

#8:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:34 pm
    —
Argo also did the cover for my first ever full fantasy book: Narg the Nasty as first seen here on IF!

#9:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 am
    —
there goes 9 tenths of any possible female reader population. but I agree, it is a cool cover Smile

#10:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 am
    —
I'm up for creating 3D stuff, as someone once told me I should sell them... Very Happy I really want someone to give me an idea of what their looking for, make sure that the character fits into your likes and what pose it should have. I always sculpt and draw the characters before I do anything else.

I also draw in Photoshop and enjoy it alot. So LETS Make a Plan..

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1