The 'What If" Game
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
City of IF -> Fun with words!

#1: The 'What If" Game Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:34 pm
    —
Real simple here folks Razz

Let's say I post "What if..Shakespear was a wizard?"

then the next person would have to tell me what they think would happen if my what if question was true before posting their own what if question.

:O so... what if shakespear was a wizard?

#2:  Author: MasterweaverLocation: Look around PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:39 pm
    —
He would convince everybody that his name ended with the letter e, steal scripts from Francis Bacon, then cause Francis Bacon to disappear from the timeline without remembering to wipe all records of Francis Bacon.

What if.... our written language was based off the speech of spiders?

#3: Spiders Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:56 pm
    —
Our cursive writting would be impossible to write with les than 4 hands, and there would be a ton of clicks that would get their own unique symbol.

What if......every third friday of every month starting with 'J' everyone on earth yelled at the same time "Cookie!"

#4:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:09 pm
    —
The planet would have found peace in randomness and world peace will rein for an eternity.

What if.... We all were the same age?

#5:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 pm
    —
there would be no babies to replace us, and no old people to bake cinnomon rollls for us :O

what if all red fruit were to suddenly trun poisonous?

#6:  Author: crazybookgal PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 pm
    —
Everyone would say "Oh well nobody liked red apples anyway and Granny Smith would become rich!!!

What If...all the orange juice in the world turned into monsters that ate anyone who drank from the carton (if you got a glass you're safe)

#7: Ummmm Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:25 am
    —
I'd become the saddest person on the planet, and never drink Oj again. Oh, and it would prolly become elegle to even MAKE Oj. To Risky.

What if everyones' right hands suddenly started trying to kill their lefts?

#8:  Author: crazybookgal PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:43 pm
    —
the author of my sis's play would complain that his idea was stolen, and then all the hands would be out to get him

What If...Santa Clause made an official anouncement that he was retiring to Florida and sold his reindeer on ebay?

#9:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm
    —
then the world would be sad, and someone would find him, hold him at point blank and threaten to kill him if he didn't start christmas again (a bit counter productive there buddy..)

What if California broke off of the united states?

#10: Well... Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:26 am
    —
I would throw the biggest, wildest party of this cetury, and invite the president. My only lament is if the govoner was there at the time....

What if everyone's vcr suddenly started talking to them, saying stuff like "That movie suxs, I refuse to play that!" ?

#11:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:40 pm
    —
a lot of vcr's would get smashed, and i'm not sure if they make them anymore XD
*feels old*

what if the matrix was real?

#12:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 pm
    —
...most of us would be blissfully unaware.

What if we had eyeballs on our elbows?

#13: I think..... Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 pm
    —
People would actually listen when their mothers tell them, "Elbows off the table!"

What if cows suddenly vanished off the face of the Earth?

#14:  Author: ExmortisLocation: Be always aware and keep one eye on the shadows... you may just find out... PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 pm
    —
The bulls would be very lonely... and sexually frustrated. :oops:

What If... the enitre next generation consisted purely of sociopaths.

#15:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:10 am
    —
The population would probably increase by numbers and after that decline quite fast and the world will be restored to a green world once again... or something...

What if every planet had humans and not aleins

#16:  Author: ExmortisLocation: Be always aware and keep one eye on the shadows... you may just find out... PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 am
    —
Then quite a few planets capable of life are going to be quite royally screwed up.

What if... mankind created a perfect AI program?

#17:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 am
    —
Then we would all become lazy (assuming by perfect, you mean it won't try to destroy us) and we'll start not having sex because we're too big and lazy and have the technology to do it in other ways and we'll still over populate the world and wind up destorying it -.-

so....what if you were given the title of president of the world?

#18: I think..... Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:10 am
    —
I would draw all my loyal minions together and create a continent by continant Anime/Yaoi/Yuri/Gamer/Nerd year long party paloozza every 7 years.

WHat if men could bare children too?

#19:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm
    —
Then there would be one less complaint against same-sex marriage (for gay men at least)

What if there was no metals on earth?

#20:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 pm
    —
We would be far less advanced as a species (if we'd survived at all) and most certainly wouldn't be discussing this matter on a computer!

What if pigs really did fly out your ass?

#21: Heh Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 am
    —
The world wouldn't have to worrie about farting anymore, seeing as it would be phisicaly immpossible.

What if every time you cracker you knuckles, someone, somewhere in the world, breaks their back?

#22:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:03 am
    —
There would not be much diffference because i don't tend to crack my knuckles. *shrugs*

what if cheese became the great delicacy of the world?

#23:  Author: Angeal PureHeartLocation: Escanaba, MI 49829 PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:00 pm
    —
Then the state of Wisconsin would become the richest state in the USA...

What if... People crapped out icecream?

#24:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:51 pm
    —
We certainly wouldn't be throwing around the phrase 'Eat S**t and die' like it was a bad thing!

What if we found a race of arthropods thriving just under the surface of Mars in subterranean pools?

#25:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 pm
    —
Then the French would have found something new to serve in their restaurants. Shocked

What if there was one universal currency?

#26:  Author: Vikas Muralidharan PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:47 am
    —
There would be more unemployment (in India atleast) as people working in currency exchange offices would lose their jobs.

What if we find that Bin Laden had created 7 horcruxes?!

#27:  Author: Angeal PureHeartLocation: Escanaba, MI 49829 PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:22 am
    —
We would call on Daniel Radcliff to hunt them down and destroy them! :p

What if the world were to suddenly stop revolving on it's axis?

#28:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:16 am
    —
The world's population would have to become migrant, due to day and night time becoming defined by seasons. We may also lose a portion of our atmosphere, due to the sudden inertia reducing the Earth's gravitational pull, and the theory of general relativity would have to be rewritten.

What if imaginations actually worked to create things?

#29:  Author: Angeal PureHeartLocation: Escanaba, MI 49829 PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:37 pm
    —
Then every Otaku would be drivin mad with the ability to bring forth their favorie characters... TT'

What if... All mothers suddently turned into cockroaches?

#30:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:44 pm
    —
Then someone would write a doctoral thesis arguing that Kafka's Metamorphosis has never been properly understood as a prophecy.

Wat if Marx hadn't written his manifesto?

#31:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:47 pm
    —
Then the Red Shield would already have completed its goal of Globalization.
Wink

What if your Grandma was your Daughter?

#32:  Author: Vishal MuralidharanLocation: City Of IF! PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:00 pm
    —
Bizzy would have to edit his Guildhall welcome post Wink

What If Crunchyfrog had never joined If?

#33:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:33 am
    —
We'd all be a lot less Hungover.

What if doctors, lawyers and the like were celebrities rather than singers and actors?

#34:  Author: Vikas Muralidharan PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:11 am
    —
The Prescriptions and the legal papers would be treasured.

What if every link on this site led us to Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up"?

#35:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:22 am
    —
I would travel back in time to make sure Rick Astley was never born.

What if nobody wore clothes?

#36:  Author: Vishal MuralidharanLocation: City Of IF! PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:29 am
    —
Old people would get avoided altogether :p

What if Justin Bieber realises that he sounds like a sick pig?

#37:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:09 am
    —
The world would be a better place.

What if Justin Beiber never realises he sounds like a sick pig?

#38:  Author: Angeal PureHeartLocation: Escanaba, MI 49829 PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:36 pm
    —
Then the Mayan's were right and he is going to cause the end of the world.

What if all your fingers and toes actually talked and had names?

#39:  Author: Vikas Muralidharan PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:44 pm
    —
Then we would have even more trouble remembering names.... :O

What if everyone looked alike?!

#40:  Author: Angeal PureHeartLocation: Escanaba, MI 49829 PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 pm
    —
Then the word trust would no longer have meaning.

What if... Bananas tasted like Oranges, Oranges like Apples, Apples like Grapes, Grapes like Pears, and Pears like Bananas?

Ohh tough one!

City of IF -> Fun with words!

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4