Sheba of the west
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Multiverse Stories

#1: Sheba of the west Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 am
    —
http://www.cityofif.com/forum/cyoa.php?action=view&c=124

This is going to be a long story, I need some help on this, I need a few readers to tell me what is needed, like a chapter I must have skipped.

But for now you can play the game and enjoy a bit of my work, It's still in progress.

#2:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 am
    —
Well done for being one of the first to start a multiverse story. Thumbs Up

This section is a new feature at City of IF, added just a few months ago, and hasn't had much usage yet. Any and all feedback on its user-friendliness will be most welcome.

This story has the makings of a good adventure. I haven't explored all the branches yet. I went for trusting the guard and then trusting Aura, but haven't eaten anything.

I noticed that at one point there was a point where Aura takes the key (if you have it) - suggesting that you may or may not have the key. To smooth this out, take a look at Shillelagh's Variables and Hub Rooms which explains how to make this work.

Keep going! Very Happy

#3:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:35 am
    —
Yes I seem to have to same itch about that. I think I'll create a new chapter for the one I linked it to and made that problem occur. Would be easier and fun. Wink I'll get kicking on it after getting some ideas on this problem. I've checked out the hub rooms and lost the first time not noticing what the real reason for the hub rooms were, but to teach you how to use it. And I quite liked D-lotus's way of explaining how your story works and you end up having chosen right or wrong ways of doing things.

#4:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:21 am
    —
I've edited the story yet again. There is four to five ways you can end up in this story. Go ahead and play a bit, The chapters keeps on getting added, if anyone wants me to increase in the chapter lenght I will do it with the utmost pleasure.

#5:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:55 am
    —
Edited it again...

I'll give hints, there is a wize dragon in your dreams, he tells of what to do mostly, if you understand the dragon's words, you'll get to safety and stay human as possible... Very Happy

You can trust which ever you like. Remember to write down what you did and the clues as to where your lead to.

#6:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm
    —
Any and all feedback welcome! There is a possibility of that there is 20-30 options to choose from. Few... Smile Trust me

#7:  Author: crazybookgal PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 am
    —
ok sometimes it says u have 2 choices but only one shows up for you to click on

#8:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:34 am
    —
I'll fix that very soon, I'll do It right now. I just need to write down my concept and Idea and plot down, who to trust and who not, and what to do and what not, and what the wize dreams says. I'll get kicking on it. There is different ways of ending up in the book.

#9:  Author: hibaaryan PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm
    —
No matter what my sheep get eaten

#10:  Author: jnmrcsLocation: Puerto Rico, Soy Boricua pa' q tu lo sepas... PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:22 am
    —
I know its been some years since this was posted, but... Its not finished.

Just in case more people like me (new to this) will try it.

City of IF -> Multiverse Stories

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1