Competition: Forbidden Love
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Writers' Arena

#1: Competition: Forbidden Love Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:39 am
    —
Hello there Razz

I have finally come up with another competition. Smile

I warn you though, the rules will be slightly less structured.

The theme this time will be...

"Forbidden Love"

Rules are thus:

1. Any Kind Of Title

2. Your main character CAN NOT be human.
2.5. I don't care what it is, as long as it's not human.
2.9. Also, humans can exist in your stoy, as long as it's not the main character.

3. PM me the story for me to post it.

4. You may ask to be creditted or to be left anonymous.

5. Tell me what your main character is.

6. I will not disclose what your main character is unless you tell me that it's alright.

7. All may enter

8. Due date will be determined after i am satisfied with the number of entrants

9. And of course, your story must involve a forbidden love.
9.5. And no, it doesn't have to be your main character that's in the forbidden love.

Title:
Concept:
Outline:

And I'm going to ask for 300 fables to be the reward...right now Smile *goes off to do so*

edit: i believe i still have those fables. and i editted rule #8 to deal with the current situation.

Last edited by kkdestiny on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 pm
    —
I may take part but time's an issue so I can't commit quite yet.

#3:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 pm
    —
It's fine. Enter if you can, don't if you can't Smile No need to push yourself Razz

#4:  Author: fairywaifLocation: Somewhere Sunny and Cool PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:57 pm
    —
I'll try and write one, but romance isn't my usual genre, so it may turn out iffy.

#5:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 am
    —
this contest has been put off because no one entered. Either it will be forgotten or someone will request I start it up again. *shrugs*

#6:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:01 pm
    —
forget it being requested. activity sucks, so i requested it. I'm requesting that the most active members come and try it out. You don't have to build on the concept and try and make it into an actual SG...but do it anyways for a bit of fun?

#7:  Author: sagittaeri PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:30 pm
    —
I'm not too sure I'm good for writing romance, but I can try. I can already see myself failing quite spectacularly, but I'm sure you folks will find it amusing. Razz

#8:  Author: Vishal MuralidharanLocation: City Of IF! PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 pm
    —
Can't really commit myself to this, but I'd love to see it happen Sad

#9:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 am
    —
I'm closing this. It's been two years...so...i'll just announce the winner the be the one person who bothered entering Smile

winner:

*to be editted*

-sorry, busy-

City of IF -> Writers' Arena

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1