Who do you vote for to be Mayor?
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Thunderbird
76%
 76%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 21
Who Voted: Adalia, Andolyn, Chinaren, crazybookgal, Crunchyfrog, Emperor, HalfEmptyHero, Ingrothechundyer, Key, Klafarius, Lebrenth, LordoftheNight, Shillelagh, Smee, Thunderbird, Tikanni Corazon, Vikas Muralidharan, Vishal Muralidharan, warriorofdoom, Whisperer

#1: Election Time - Voting Complete! Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:50 pm
    —
The voting has begun! Voting will run for 4 days.

Last edited by Key on Sun May 08, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 pm
    —
I did suspect this might arrive today Wink

Happy voting everyone!

#3:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:48 am
    —
Just a quick post to say that I will be away for a couple of weeks beginning tomorrow, so will miss the end of the election. Sad I will, however, be able to look in occasionally during that time, even if I can't participate.

As the outgoing mayor, I'd just like to say that you've both been great candidates. I am not alone in being of the opinion that whoever wins this election, the day-to-day running of these forums will be in safe hands.

Thanks everyone for your support and participation in this site over the past six months. It has been an honour and a pleasure being Mayor. Smile

Good luck to the successor!

Cheers

#4:  Author: crazybookgal PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
    —
i don't know Crunchy, they are both guys Laughing
lol jkjk

#5:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:52 pm
    —
Last day to vote!

#6:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:58 pm
    —
The election is now complete. Congratulations to Thunderbird, the new Mayor of the City of IF!

Cheers

#7:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:17 pm
    —
Well done T! Clapping

#8:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:04 pm
    —
Congratulations!

drunk

#9:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 pm
    —
Thanks to all who voted me in! And, Pope, you've been a great running challenger. Much enjoyed our debates. We'll have to discuss your new role as a High Lord Chancellor soon Wink

To all IFians... my hope is to usher in a new era of vastly diversifying activities. Hopefully, we can widen our audience a bit while maintaining a strong focus on storygames. Your feedback is always useful as well.

So yeah, this town is about to get some overhauling... watch for the changes to come!

#10:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:18 pm
    —
Highly anticipate those changes, even though I'm only vaguely aware of what they are-- congrats. Very Happy

#11:  Author: EmperorLocation: San Diego, CA PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:19 pm
    —
Congrats Thunder, good luck.

#12:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:31 pm
    —
Congrats TB! I'm sure you'll do a fabulous job!Smile

#13:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:37 pm
    —
Congratulations TB.

Enjoy the 6 months Smile

#14: Heheheh Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:40 am
    —
Today we gather to morn the loss of T- OH! Wrong event! Sorry. Razz

I'm happy for you Tahunder-kun, and I can't wait to start or little under-the-table deal we have. Mwahahahaha! Oops, is my evil showing? Anyway, you really flattend me in that election, and I'd have to say rightly so...I mean, even people who havn't been around for YEARS came back JUST to vote for you. That in and of itself gives me great confidence in your compitence as a leader. As well as some personal knowledge. *Grin*

*Holds out hand* It was fun running against you, and I look forward to doing it again some time! Let us both look forward to the future of a brighter, more lively, and mind bending, City of IF!

~I would like to thank the 5 people who voted for me *Bows* I am honored. Truly. Thank you. *Bows*~

#15:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 am
    —
Congratulations TBird Cheers

#16:  Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:42 am
    —
Congratulations Thunderbird! It was a good fight Pope, though I wouldn't be totally certain that the IF veterans came back to IF to vote Thunderbird in. They may comprise the 5 votes you got... Thunderbird is known to have a few nemeses. Smile

#17:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:00 am
    —
Happy Majoring in Mayor town and in your dreams for this forum and the Real life, excetera.... Very Happy

#18:  Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:33 am
    —
Lebrenth wrote:
Congratulations Thunderbird! It was a good fight Pope, though I wouldn't be totally certain that the IF veterans came back to IF to vote Thunderbird in. They may comprise the 5 votes you got... Thunderbird is known to have a few nemeses. Smile

*Looks around frightend* Oh that makes me feel so much better Lebrenth-chan. Thanks... Heh heh....

#19:  Author: crazybookgal PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:55 pm
    —
Congrats Thunder Very Happy

And i see D-Lotus that you indeed did abstain. I was kind of hoping u would vote just for kicks Laughing

City of IF -> Mayoral Election April 2011

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1