Andy's Art
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: Andy's Art Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 pm
    —
We'll start off with some familiar pieces...heeeere's Spade!

Last edited by Andolyn on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Barden Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 pm
    —
And Barden. =)

#3: Line of Kavanagh Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:21 pm
    —
the gang...

#4: Kicks and Giggles... Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:22 pm
    —
a cooler version of myself...WITH an iguana.

Last edited by Andolyn on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: More Than You'll Ever Know Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 pm
    —
My best friend Taylor getting me through a rough time...while I got him through one...

Last edited by Andolyn on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6: He's A Pirate Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:28 pm
    —
i did this a LOOOONG time ago...check the date on the bottom. XD but it remains one of my best works in my opinion.

#7:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 pm
    —
Wow, An! That's excellent work! Sadly, my best is hanging on my dad's wall so perhaps when I visit them someday I can take a pic and post it. My second best I sold.

But yeah, really good detail there. I must conclude that guy must('ve) be(en) someone important Wink

#8:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:19 pm
    —
These are quite good, the best I've drawn was the cat anthro and the skull horse.... Very Happy

#9:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:03 am
    —
Very good work indeed. Clean and not overdone. I especially like the one of 'the gang' and the one done in 2007.

#10:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 am
    —
These are fab, Andi! That last one is brilliant!

I myself am not all that good at RL artwork, especially such things as the shading, which you do extremely well. Smile

Great work!

#11:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 pm
    —
this one is very simple compared to some of my other works, but it is straight from the heart. for those of you who don't know, i work in the NICU ((Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)) at one of the hospitals here locally. last night we lost a baby, and it was tremendously hard on all of us. this is a little sketch i did during some spare time last night in honor of our lost little one. the captions are two scriptures that are especially encouraging to me. the first one is Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." The other is Psalm 30:5 "Sorrow may last for a night, but joy comes with the morning."

#12:  Author: Vishal MuralidharanLocation: City Of IF! PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 pm
    —
I wish I was that good at art. :/ I am officialy jealous.

Haha, jk. LOVE the work here An! Yes, I can't do what you've done, and that is why admire it. Brilliant! Smile

#13:  Author: EmperorLocation: San Diego, CA PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:59 pm
    —
great stuff andolyn, keep up the hard work

#14:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 pm
    —
Started a new church recently...and with it, a new band! so here's the new logo i designed. the band's name is All Things New.

#15:  Author: Vikas Muralidharan PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 pm
    —
What happened to Damascus Road? Um... All the best for the new band anyways... and I love the artwork.. Its not too hard to.

#16:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 pm
    —
some of the band stayed at our old church while some went to the new...it's complicated. XD new people, new name. =)

#17:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 pm
    —
pic i did for a story i'm writing on another site. =)

#18:  Author: EmperorLocation: San Diego, CA PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 am
    —
love that one andolyn

#19:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:18 am
    —
thanks, Emperor =)

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1