Ihniwid Extras
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: Ihniwid Extras Author: ShillelaghLocation: Kansas PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm
    —
Well, okay, so technically this is the thread where all of my art will be posted... but I don't foresee this being used for anything other than ideas that didn't make it into Ihniwid. Either they didn't work... or they lost against the popular vote.

Exhibit one- the plunger warrior.

Once D decided that the mace in the bucket was a plunger... this is what popped into my mind. And, frankly, it was far too funny not to draw. I tried to use Link, posed in Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past art, but I'm not too sure how well it worked. Still, you get the idea. Hopefully you'll all find it as funny as I do. XD

#2:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 pm
    —
BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! this is just brilliant.

#3:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:09 pm
    —
That shield looks like a urinal! It's hilarious.

But now I'm sad that this didn't make it into the story. Sad

#4:  Author: Vishal MuralidharanLocation: City Of IF! PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 pm
    —
Lmao!!

Awesome man!!!

#5:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 pm
    —
Razz That's sweet! Don't PISS me off! Laughing

#6:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 am
    —
ROFL

We gotta take the plunger!

#7:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:19 am
    —
Thumbs Up That's hilarious. Too bad it didn't make it into the story Wink

#8:  Author: Tainted BiohazardLocation: The Absu PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:06 pm
    —
Don't get shitty with this guy!

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1