Hak's Realm
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: Hak's Realm Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:45 am
    —

Hello Ifians. Although I pop in from time to time, I have yet to truly state that I am back.
Well I am!
And I'm hungry for projects. I see that the Gallery's become a little inactive. Let's change that. What do you suggest I doodle?

Last edited by Hak on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total

#2:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:55 am
    —
How about teaching someone to draw?
I'd like you to color my comic drawings Very Happy
And show me how?

#3:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:07 am
    —
Excellent artwork Hak! You've grown a lot in your absence from IF!

I'd love to see your Superhuman character get some art now Wink

#4:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 am
    —
Well, yes, I do teach people to draw. If you like, I have a site that we can chat and draw on.

As for Superhuman, is that still going?

#5:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:33 pm
    —
It shall return. In the meantime, Heavy Metal is a prelude tale.

I've gotta get some info off a hard drive from a crashed computer to renew Superhuman unfortunately. So some $ down the road will be spent when I am about ready to pick it up again.

#6:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 pm
    —
That'd be a lot of fun to jump back into, and yes, to draw as well. ^_^=

#7:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 pm
    —
Very Happy
In the meantime... if you read Heavy Metal, Superhuman may make a bit more sense Wink

I'll be really happy to have you back making decisions for your character again Hak!

#8:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 pm
    —
I truly hate to advertise on IF, but I'm running out of time. If you guys like, I'll do art commissions. I'm about to be kicked out of my home if I can't raise $400 by the 10th.

If you guys would like an art commission: link

#9:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:31 am
    —
Sorry I don't have the money to pay for another artist. If I had the money I would have helped, honestly I don't have even money to live in my own, unless I take back my old job which cut my payment in half last time...

#10:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 am
    —
Alas... had I the $ I would employ you as well... but sadly, my financial woes are nearly as great too.

#11:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:39 pm
    —
Ahh! I gotta stop being absent from If.... well, here's a fun update: I'm engaged and having a kid! life's been crazy dealing with all that. I don't have the means to get art online right now, but in a few months I should be up and busy at it.

I love you guys.
have a dead cat

here's a book cover I did last year. yay school's out forever.

#12:  Author: EmperorLocation: San Diego, CA PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:15 pm
    —
Good stuff, keep it up.

#13:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:20 am
    —
Engaged and having a kid... how life moves on! And your art just keeps getting better and better! You should do a comic sg here Hak!

#14:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 am
    —
Bifrost Blacksmithing image looks so adorable for a grumpy bearded guy.

Your coloured traditional art is quite amazing, I can't see any faint sketchlines under the ink, pencil and watercolour (possibly copic markers).

I'm not sure about the gradient with the third image, it makes it look like one of those sparkly gif signs. She seems really thin under the ribs too. Aside from those nitpicky things it looks great.

#15:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:06 am
    —
Hey guys! Hak here, saying that I'm still alive and kicking.

Having returned from my long slumber, I have one question to ask: "What should I draw?"

#16:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:23 pm
    —
Everything and anything!

Okay, vague XD How about...mythical creatures/beings (i.e. chimera, Medusa, etc)?

Love your art! Hope to see more Very Happy

#17:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 am
    —
Idk, That's a bit too vague. too many options. XD

#18:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm
    —
I know, I'm sorry XD Let me try this again. *ahem*

How about...(and I apologize in advance for my randomness)...a centaurian unicorn with flaming hair/tail?

#19:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:24 am
    —

#20:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 am
    —
...Wow!

#21:  Author: sagittaeri PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:47 pm
    —
That's pretty amazing. You did that on your tablet?

#22:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:06 pm
    —
Holy heck yeah! That's AMAZING Hak!

#23:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:26 pm
    —
Thanks. Yeah, I'm just getting the hang of it again

#24:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:15 am
    —

My attempt at realism. It's supposed to be my daughter and I, but I still can't seem to draw babies XD

#25:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:52 pm
    —
Wow! That is great, Hak! What do you mean you can't draw babies? She's adorable! Smile

#26:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:35 pm
    —
Thanks sweety, and you have no idea!

#27:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm
    —
Daaaw! She's so cute! *pinches the pictures cheeks* You must do a portrait of her (if you'd like, haha)!

#28:  Author: sagittaeri PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm
    —
Wow, you're an amazing artist!

#29:  Author: sagittaeri PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 pm
    —
Here are my RP characters!

Max, in a fantasy RP
A 16 year old boy with short black hair, combed to one side, with a shoulder-length braid running down the back. The braid is dyed deep red. He has light skin with a slightly golden hue, with a black tattoo of a boar on the outside of his forearm. Dark brown eyes...almost black. Has a small build and is 5'7". He's usually dressed in simple traveler's clothes. He also has a small little boar piglet with him.

Conductor, in a superhero RP of modern times
A 22 year old young man with ginger hair, in a buzz cut, and brown eyes. He is 5' 11" and has a medium build. His costume consists of a tight fitting navy blue 3-piece suit with matching top hat, dress shoes, and conductor baton. Beneath the suit he wears a collared white shirt with thin grey vertical stripes, with no tie. The first two buttons of his shirt is always unbuttoned. Covering the top half of his face is a fancy and elaborate silver-white mask worn in masquerade balls.

#30:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:43 am
    —
I got distracted.
Here's a quick photomanip of myself. It kinda looks like a poster to me.

And a random elf with glowy blue hair XD

#31: Hmmmm? Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:44 am
    —
*Shiny eyes* Any sketches of my guys yet?

#32:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm
    —
Oooo! Fantastic work yet again, Hak!

Sagi and Pope seem to have given you some stuff to work on, so I won't bombard you with any ideas (though if you find the time in the future, I'd love if you could do a picture of one of my characters Wink )

#33:  Author: EmperorLocation: San Diego, CA PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:10 pm
    —
nice stuff Hak, good to see you developing

#34:  Author: sir waxLocation: i come from outer space, to save the human race PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 pm
    —
Nice work Hak! From what I remember of your style back in the day- you've grown by leaps and bounds!!!

Congrats on the kiddy, Ms. Kitty! Razz

#35:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:12 pm
    —
Just a couple updated pictures.
If you guys want me to doodle anything, feel free to let me know.

http://fav.me/d7om36z
http://fav.me/d6fshrw

#36:  Author: HalfEmptyHeroLocation: Where rolls the Oregon, and hears no sound PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:29 pm
    —
Wow, those are both really good. The faces look incredible!

#37:  Author: KissesLocation: playing irrotica..... X_X *rofl* PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:43 am
    —
First picture great , second unique and yet strange.
I"m wondering could you draw a female Naga? ^_^

I will open up a gallery thread too

#38:  Author: HakLocation: Hell's Basement PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:33 pm
    —
Kisses wrote:
First picture great , second unique and yet strange.
I"m wondering could you draw a female Naga? ^_^

I will open up a gallery thread too

That I could. A random naga, or do you have a reference I may use?

#39:  Author: KissesLocation: playing irrotica..... X_X *rofl* PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:20 am
    —
a female naga. Human face-- cobra hood. And also snake half body. ^_^

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1