Dragon Daycare for the masses
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> The Vault

#1: Dragon Daycare for the masses Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:56 am
    —
Stepping through a portal, just outside what was once the Fantasy Guild grounds, you find yourself at the foot of a large mountain. Before you is a fair sized cavern mouth, leading to a long tunnel, but before you have a chance to explore, a man steps out from it's shadows. You feel yourself filled with surprise at the sight of him. Atop his head, pointed black wolf ears, and swaying gently back and forth behind him, a black wolf tail.

“Hello there, I am the keeper here. I take care of the interactions necessary for introducing your little ones into the daycare. My partner sits above just outside the den. If you would like help raising your eggs and little ones, Yaoi Taisho is more than happy to assist. Nothing saddens us more than seeing dead eggs or hatchlings....”

Waving a hand, a cloud appears beside the man.

“Just place your eggs and or hatchlings here, and we shall help you take care of them.”

-----------------

If at any time you think you're unable to bring your eggs or hatchlings to their full adulthood, post them here within the post itself. Please put their BBC so I can use other sites as well for the assist. Please don't put them in quotes, I want to be able to see the progress of the egg as it goes along without having to do some copy and pasting. Thank you!

----------------------

Here are the one currently under my care....

And here are the little ones your babies will be playing with!

Last edited by PopeAlessandrosXVIII on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 26 times in total

#2:  Author: ApolloLyn PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:40 pm
    —

Last edited by ApolloLyn on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total

#3:  Author: ApolloLyn PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 am
    —
have you seen this one yet?

#4: Eggs Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 am
    —
Thank you for engagueing my services! Yes, I saw that one, and I will be working on it soon!

#5:  Author: Kalanna RaiLocation: The Frozen North PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:06 pm
    —

My current trainees.

#6:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 am
    —

please help!!

#7: Magic Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 am
    —
Poof, like magic, hatched!

#8:  Author: Lost OmegaLocation: West Haven, CT PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:56 pm
    —
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

#9:  Author: Lost OmegaLocation: West Haven, CT PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:41 am
    —
Click my egg!!! please?

#10:  Author: VenomousAngel PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:07 am
    —
Oh this is neat, I have to have one of my own! Please help!

#11: Post Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 pm
    —
It'll be hatched in about an hour or less.

#12:  Author: VenomousAngel PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:31 pm
    —
Please, my hatchling and eggs are going to die.. Would love for them to be hatched and raised! Placed them in the hatchery, But i dont think it let them go through.. Sadly enough!

#13: Post Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:24 pm
    —
They'll be hatched/grown in less then an hour.

City of IF -> The Vault

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1