Of the two, I preffer-
Traditional art
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Computer art
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who Voted: Andolyn, Cremuex Levier, Midnight, The Airwings Oracle, Vikas Muralidharan

#1: Little Black Book Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 am
    —

This is the art that I normally store on my profile page, however, since this is more appropriate to place in here I might as well. This collection is a pretty big one but it's not ALL of it.

DNA Art:
StrobeSnail, Party Sluggy, MirrorBall Snail, Neon Glaucus, Steam Eon, Simon, Steam Kiwaki, Compare, Green Atra, Disco Desan, Red Aquatine, Apoc Fuzwen

Full Body:
Chasity, Houndoom Costume, Gaomon Character, Random Com Char, Gynoid, Nicu, Aramii, Coloured Imper7ect, Rhone's Markings, Razanak sketch, Razanak colour, Rhone kick, Fennex, Suzie, Monk, Trick or treat, Estilax, Imper7ect, Face palm, A4 Virelai coloured, A4 Cremuex coloured, Gargoyle, Cremuex, Austin Bunny, Nurse Lilly, Werewolf, Quick Guar,

#2:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 am
    —
Couple and Group:
Revan/Lilly start, Revan/Lilly finish, Gaia sketch, Gaia Coloured, Neue Welt Gang, First three, Best friends, Couple, DNAhumans 1, DNAhumans 2, Rest, Original Neue Welt, Staff Picture, The turning,

Comic:
Altus blames Carlos, GPI duties, Rhone Combust, Chores, Government, Left, Right, Droxyls, Gaia transmutation, Hobo overseer, Unconventional alchemy, Coin flip, 101 uses for alchemy, Fennex is a Moist Fan, Fumera's Lobsters, Christmas 1, Christmas 2, Mushroom, Golem part 1, Golem part 2

Animal:
Saio lineart, Saio colour, Dog template, Keta1 sketch, Christmaaas Enigma, Christmas Eon Wolves, 5 headed Droxyl, Kaye, Neue Welt Pony, Chocolate frosting, Zen, Praetech Chimera, Greenshield Chimera, GPI Chimera, Gold Chimera, Normal Chimera, Oki, Chocolate, Popstar, Frosting, DotFox, Carpan,

Head Shot:
Zephiris, Simon Helberg, Melancholy, Scorpio, Jak, StylaX, Fumera,

Chibi:
Esther, Brown Chibi Eon Wolf Girl, Meeka, Luna, Mint Melody, Riolu, Rhone chibi, Estilax, Skrae, Jez, Adult, Hatchling, Egg.

Ice Lolita, Fire lolita, Night lolita, Ice gypsy, Indigo gypsy, Nature gypsy, Light gypsy, Ocean gypsy, Fire gypsy, Night gypsy

Insomniac Art
Panel1, Panel2

Last edited by Cremuex Levier on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total

#3:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:23 am
    —
I must say your art is unique. Smile I've been making short designs for school kids who want to wear something for civvies day( normal clothes day) I might add these are cute! Smile

#4:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:32 am
    —
Thank you for the compliment dear but I'm not sure I understand...

I know what a civ is, it's short for civilian.

What exactly do you mean by "I might add these are cute"? I surely hope you're not trying to steal my art and sell it to children as T-shirt because as the original artist I'm not giving you the permission to do so and I can't rightly think why you would take someone's art like that.

Do correct me though if I've gotten the situation wrong though love.

I've had my art stolen thrice and I'm quite against it happening again.

#5:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:57 am
    —
No darl I design my own for shirt designs. I'm just complimenting your art. and civvies means normal clothes in south africa. civvies might mean civilian, but it means red blue or white and black clothes stuff like that. believe me I never steal artwork. believe me people steal ,my tattooo art as their own. I believe someone stole my heart and dragon tattoos and caled it their own... not fun. Smile

#6:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 am
    —
If you've had your art stolen as well then you'll understand why I replied in such a manner. It's a horrible thing to have your art stolen and I hope they got caught for it and were penalized for breaking intellectual copyright law.

I too have sold shirt designs but it was for a LARP convention rather then for children. They're still being hosted on redbubble for $25 or so, but those were special commissions.

#7:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 am
    —
:)yep I understand clearly. Can I ask which do you think is your best work?

#8:  Author: Vikas Muralidharan PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:59 am
    —
Wow... That's some really good artwork there Cre!!! I haven't seen all of them but I went through a few works at random and I absolutely loved them. You've got quite a talent.

*sighs* I wish I could do something like that.

#9:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 am
    —
I don't have a best work. All of my works are done pretty much the same way so I put the same amount of effort into each of them. I don't even have a favorite, they all have their qualities and they all have ways that they can be improved on. Even my older works, as imperfect as they are, I don't want to change because they remind me of where I've come from and how I've gradually gotten better over time and with experience. One picture might have poor anatomy, eraser smudges from cleaning up the sketch underneath the line art but that's just the stage that I was at during the time it was drawn.

So basically, there is no best work in my opinion just a view of how I've progressed, like a snippet of time.

I would ask if there was any that you're particularly proud of but I assume that would do best to be in your thread rather then mine.

#10:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:07 am
    —
I like your fennix pen sketch and the moon girl, the pixel art, I infact can't do pixel art.

#11:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:15 am
    —
Oh wow, the Mayor popped around, I must say, I feel quite honored now.

Thank you for the compliment Vikas, I suppose I could teach some art lessons but the thing with that is that this is a site for reading and writing so I'm not sure that those sorts of lessons would go too well here. I might also open up an art shop in the services section but I'm not sure what prices are appropriate, not that I'm lacking samples.

Once more, a genuine appreciation for how welcome this community is is certainly in order. Thank you for making me feel welcome Major and BBS. Everyone here is quite delightful.

Edit: Here's a quick sketch of Stein (who belongs to Pope), from the IF quirier.

#12:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 am
    —
prettygood, made me laugh, because now their going to ask how you know pope? Smile I am wearing a steinhof bangle around my left arm

#13:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:17 am
    —
I know Pope from DNAdopts. I play his Save Grargoth role play there and I'm trying to catch up on it on this site too. She's the one that introduced me to this site in the first place, they interviewed my for the IF quirier.

I have no idea what the steinhof bangle bit was supposed to mean though.

#14: Mur Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:34 pm
    —
*Cough* I'm a boy Cremu-chan Razz

#15:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm
    —
-twiddles thumbs- Sorry Pope, my bad, I hope I didn't offend you by the comment.

Edit:

New art up. I was trying lineless art and needless to say the colours are very light so I needed to use a black background or the colours don't show up well. Aside from that I also tries a paper texture on the layers and it made the colours look dirty and splotchy so I took the texture off.

I'm considering doing a story here that's like a graphic novel but I have no idea for a story. I won't start doing a comic though until I have a story/plot or idea formed.

I hope you like it and feel free to make any suggestions for a story or would like to request art. I do not HAVE to do your art but I might depending on whether or not I like the character.

#16:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:17 am
    —
Nicely drawn pics. They remind me of the stuff that our long lost mercenary artist did a bit.

How good are you at book covers?

Mind you...

Quote:
I've had my art stolen thrice and I'm quite against it happening again.

If you don't wish that to happen, it's probably best not to plaster them over a public site.

#17:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:19 am
    —
I've never tried to draw a book cover before so I'm not sure. I use MSPaint and Paint Tool Sai so I don't really have the graphic capacity the photoshop does. I could make an attempt at it though.

I don't mind people seeing my art or requesting commissions. I don't mind people using them as references or analysing them to reflect on their own art and try new styles. It's just that when people take a picture and trace over it or re colour it and say "I drew this myself" I have a problem with. In one instance an individual took a picture I'd drawn, edited wings onto it and entered it into a competition saying they'd drawn it all themselves. I also have a problem with people taking my art and selling it unless it's for a charity though I'd preffer people to ask permission first so I know what's going on. I understand that it's very easy to steal my art since I don't have a water mark on any of them it's just disrespectful and dishonest to take other peoples intellectual property and call it your own after they've put so much effort into it.

#18:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 am
    —
Hi might I direct you to drunk duck .com. you can find what others have already written and comiced about in that site. Smile

#19:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 am
    —
I did look at that site that you suggested to me but it's not really what I'm looking for BBS, thank you though all the same.

I've decided that I'm going to do some panels for my story so that it could be made into a comic theoretically, but none of the pictures will have any analogue to them.

Here's the first two: Insomniac1, Insomniac Panel 2

I'll also make a section just for Insomniac art.

#20:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:23 am
    —
very good work, Cre!

it's always nice to see a fellow artist pop up here. =)

#21:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 pm
    —
Smile very good artwork. I can't even color good. wish I knew how. Smile I'm happy to say that its great to see you draw panels. Me. I'm goig to write as my dad asked a black and white pictures, called Brolloks and Bittergal. I'll have utmost respect for those who create their own art. Smile If you like to know what brolloks and bittergal is, their like the boogeyman for kids. One lives in the dark and the other lives only in the light. Smile I'm inspired by your art. I always love seeing a comic in its working phase.

#22:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:11 am
    —
Newest art: Alea Adopt

#23:  Author: ShillelaghLocation: Kansas PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:16 pm
    —
Cremuex Levier wrote:
I've decided that I'm going to do some panels for my story so that it could be made into a comic theoretically, but none of the pictures will have any analogue to them.

May I suggest making an entirely separate comic out of images and sketches? That's the sort of thing which is fun to see in the experimental section. I tried out the style with Ihniwid, and it's gone over pretty well. You, being an actual artist, could probably accomplish some really awesome things.

#24:  Author: Cremuex LevierLocation: Armidale, Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm
    —

They see me page stretching, they hatin'.

Also, thank you very much for linking me to that comic story of yours Shillelagh, it's quite humourous and I'll keep an eye out for it.

Edit

Well I've had one heck of a Valentines day so here's a bit of art for you guys, I haven't had much time of late to work on the next chapter but hopefully I'll do that tomorrow. ((By one hell of a Valentines day I mean I had a 7:00am start after having a late night with friends that I didn't get to sleep until 1:00am the same day. I worked at the Sleeping Dragon game store until 12:00 then started a shift at the hall for Orientation Week and Uni for World of Darkness Camarilla. The stall didn't end until 3:00pm, had to walk home, cook a Valentines day dinner, got on the computer and found out I had an art request waiting and had to get on that and now it's 6:00am and I haven't gotten to do anything I've wanted to yet like click my adopt pets. At least I'll have inspiration for insomniac, right? Laughing ))

These 100x100 images were done for a user by the name of sandstorm123 for an adoptable site she was getting up. In total it took me eight and a half hours to do all these and there are 500x500 versions of them also.

And now, I'm going to bed before my brain melts. I hope you all like them (and the person that requested it too of course).

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1