Who do you vote for to be Mayor?
Andolyn
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
misterbiz
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14
Who Voted: Andolyn, Angeal PureHeart, Chinaren, Crunchyfrog, Ingrothechundyer, Lilith, LordoftheNight, misterbiz, PopeAlessandrosXVIII, Shillelagh, Syranore, Tikanni Corazon, VenomousAngel, Vikas Muralidharan

#1: Mayoral Election: Vote Here! Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:03 pm
    —
The campaign season is over now, and it's time to cast your vote. Voting will run for the next 7 days.

#2:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:15 pm
    —
Voted and... evened things up a bit. Very Happy

#3:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:15 pm
    —
Voting runs for one more day...

#4:  Author: EmperorLocation: San Diego, CA PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 pm
    —
shoot missed the vote by a day

#5:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:49 pm
    —
Congratulations to Andolyn, our new Mayor! And thanks to misterbiz and everyone who participated in the election.

Cheers

#6:  Author: misterbizLocation: a chair in a cold dark living room PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:56 pm
    —
Would like to say that I'm not bummed but that would be a lie. A second consecutive loss kinda stings...oh well, guess I'll try again in 6 months

#7:  Author: LilithLocation: Happily curled up in a Daemon's lap PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:31 am
    —
Congratulations Andolyn! May your mayorship be long and prosperous!

Cheers drunk Rock On Clapping

#8:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:42 am
    —
Congratulations Andolyn! Very Happy

In fact congratulations both for a campaign well run. There was very little to choose between you.

It was clear from the off that each of you have the site's best interest in mind, and that your visions are similar.

And Biz, I've lost as many elections as I've won - it gets easier, honest! You are a great asset to the City.

Well done Andolyn, and here's to the next 6 months.
Cheers

#9:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:37 pm
    —
Woohoo! Congrats Andi! *hugs* Smile

#10:  Author: sagittaeri PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 pm
    —
Congratulations!!! Very Happy

Biz, you were also a really good choice. Trying again in 6 months is good, because you won't have a wedding to worry about then. Razz

#11:  Author: Vikas Muralidharan PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:54 am
    —
Finally Very Happy Razz

Congrotulations Andolyn Very Happy

Hope you have a great 6 months at the top. Need any help with the admin panel, PM me and I'll do my best to answer your questions Very Happy

Cheers!!!

City of IF -> Mayoral Election May 2012

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1