Character Experiment! Discussion Thread
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
City of IF -> Writers' Arena

#41:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:55 pm
    —
Sounds cool, guys. And probably the kind if thing I could be involved with given my current situation. Would everyone previously involved be interested in continuing or would we be needing new players?

#42:  Author: misterbizLocation: a chair in a cold dark living room PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:03 pm
    —
I think we should start with new players...just for simplicity sake.

#43:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:33 pm
    —
Hm..that might make sense, maybe a seperate one, and players can come back to this one if they wants yes?

#44:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:16 am
    —
So that means new characters as well, I'm guessing? Sounds okay to me. Anyone who wants to join in, post here and we'll go through the same process as before. Sound good? x

#45:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:11 am
    —
*raises hand* Me, me, me! I am interested :3

#46:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:08 am
    —
Awesome! Smile So as it stands we have Seraphi, myself, and I think Biz. We ideally need 2-4 more players, if there are anymore takers?

City of IF -> Writers' Arena

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2