Just General Stuff (1)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> City Auditorium

#1: Just General Stuff (1) Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:43 pm
    —
Hey!

Thought it was time to put up some updates and stuff :3

First of all, I am really happy to see the activity has not only stayed, but increased, and we have some new members to celebrate too! You guys will be getting your welcome message soon, if you havent already Smile

Secondly, I just contacted Key again about some topics from last time I gave a big update. I'm really trying to make things happen before I have to hop off the mayoral wagon. XP

And about that short story competition I promise a bit agao, but haven't gotten to until now...I think I may need it to be a bit different this time around...

This'll be a January-February sort of deal. You'll still have a month or so to write, but I wanna get in a list of people interested before I set it up, as the last couple have kind of fizzled.

And for Pope, since you're already lurking around and getting to work and stuff, I wanna have you be the designated tie-breaker Razz we're getting a lot of those things in the bodies of readers, and I think this'd be a good thing to have around. Also, it doesnt take much extra time.

Lastly, I hope that while activity had dipped again, though thankfully is rising up at a nice pace, that everyone- especially those that are busy with life and remain out of contact for the most part, are still living the good life out there Razz

#2:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:47 pm
    —
Wooh, designated tie breaker for the win! ^^

#3:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:44 pm
    —
*waves hand frantically to indicate she wishes to participate in the short story competitions*

The December one was rough because of work/holidays, but I am all for them in the future. Maybe it would be a good idea to keep it to a bi-monthly deadline (January-February, March-April, etc)? That way there's more time for anyone who wants to participate to get the good old noggin going and get something submitted. Just a thought to be contemplated at your leisure :3

#4:  Author: Kalanna RaiLocation: The Frozen North PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:05 pm
    —
Bi-monthly is a good idea. One of the reasons we stopped with the previous versions of this was not enough entries each month, two months gives a longer period to lure folks into the tra-er contest.

#5:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:33 pm
    —
*nods*

#6:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:16 am
    —
So there's some interest, alright.

Also, I'd like if we can all find some way to be more active n the main city..like announcing the things we do on FB here too. There are some members who cant or wont use facebook.

City of IF -> City Auditorium

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1