General (Important) stuff (2)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> City Auditorium

#1: General (Important) stuff (2) Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:50 pm
    —
I figured I would do a quick inventory of things...
- we have increased general activity
- we have an affiliates button, I think (Lillith)
- we have an official FB page (Andolyn)
- we have a guest friendly advertisement board
- we have fresh blood smile emoticon
- we have many new SGs, a good portion of which I believe are capable of being stickied for contests later on
(I missed setting up the writing contest, Im sorry >.<)
Looks good so far, I think! The next step might be outright advertising and getting the open forums buzzing again.
Also, I'm gunna go out and say that you guys have been really great with the positive energy and working to keep things going and making progress in all these aspects.
I have about one more month as Mayor(ess) this term, though I'm considering running when elections are set up for mid-March. I figured that now would be a good time to celebrate all that we've gotten accomplished (hell, there's a whole 'nother book coming courtesy of Andi) and to let you know the general time when the elections will be popping up.

This is posted on the facebook page as well as here, because there are members who don't use facebook, and I want all of them to know about upcoming elections ^^

And yes, Andolyn has announced that she has a version of Divinity all written up, it just needs edits and to go through all those authorly processes. Congrats, I look forward to buying it!

I WILL set up a Feb- March writing contest. It's not exactly two months, but it still fits bi-monthly?

I'll also sticky up some stories and read the rules about the two site-major contests that I'm sure people will be excited for Smile

In the next month I'm going to basically be looking things over, and planning/priming the site for things beyond the end of my term. I'd like to make it a smooth transition for everyone. Razz

For all new members just joining us, welcome! Razz You'll get a better welcome soon, in the form of a very helpful PM. Just know that we're happy to see you, and are always willing to help.

If there are any concerns, ideas, wishes, and/or questions...I guess now would be a good time to bring them up! That way they can be addressed by election time Razz

Also, be aware that there will be a written piece at the end of my term to thank everyone yet again for being wholey awesome!

City of IF -> City Auditorium

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1