TRACE COMIC BOOK
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: TRACE COMIC BOOK Author: scribe siren PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:18 pm
    —
Wondering why I am posting as trace comic books. I'm using different poses from photos taken by myself or either on internet.
This is just for practice. To draw humans. So don't worry, this is not for sale....

Ok so our friend just killed a girl. I'm hoping you would be able to assist in what should happen next in page number 2.

READY: for putting up poll soon.

#2: Get rid of the body Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:50 am
    —
Nicely done! The figures look so good! I love the word bubble, too.

I'd like to see the guilty girl do the right thing and call an ambulance. A panel with the paramedics might be visually complex but it would be interesting to see.

#3:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:33 pm
    —
I concur, show guilty girl calling paramedics. Or performing some sort of first aid herself, maybe.

#4: UPDATE: OBVI Author: scribe siren PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:39 pm
    —

WHO is she talking to on phone.
Is it a deal she made to get money.
Is it her parents -- what will happen now!

This time ill wait for others to give some awesome drawing ideas

#5: Re: UPDATE: OBVI Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:52 am
    —
Nicely done! I'm impressed how well you put together the busy scenes.

scribe siren wrote:
WHO is she talking to on phone.

I'm inclined to say it's a guy that both her and the girl she attacked is interested in. There's a love triangle that led to the attack in the first place because the attacker got jealous. The guy is stunned and asks advice from a friend.

#6:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:56 am
    —
I think there was some kind of blackmail involved here, and someone had had enough of it, leading to the argument.

I like this style of story!

#7:  Author: scribe siren PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
    —
Posting new page tomorrow.
Keep eyes open. Very Happy

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1