Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Blood Price - Chapter 26: Taking care of what was left
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

(currently a favorite of 1 user)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with lordofthenight...kill them, kill all the humans Mad
But do not waste good food, feed on some of them now and save some of them for later. If they do not help Moswen and Leban they serve better as food Mad
jnmrcs
Builder

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The poll is up. You have until Friday to vote.
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not completely caught up with the story yet...a lot has happened in my absence Shocked

But I am in favor of mass slaughter. Kill them all.

jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very happy to see you around. Off Topic Sorry!
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 339

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, missed the comments. However, I say it is time to feed. Kill them! Kill them all! Mwahahaha! Laughing

Oooh! A Flauna! I saw a Flauna! Someone told me they were extinct.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Chapter 23: The hunt - Part I: The search Reply with quote

Chapter 23: The hunt
Part I: The search

After the humans exited the room Leban stared at Moswen who was like thinking.

“We have to get out,” said Leban
“I know,” interrupted Moswen.
“Did you remember what happened to the last vampire who we see in the sun?” asked Leban worried.
“No I didn’t. But how we are going to get out?” asked Moswen thinking.
“Ok, here is an idea. We take them all down and then we stayed here until we got a new plan,” answered Leban.
“What if the smell bring us others vampires,” said Moswen.
“I don’t think that others vampires will come before dawn and if they do then they must be near with a better hide than this,” said Leban.
“You just want to kill the humans,” said Moswen looking at the eyes of Leban.
“I want to kill them all. And?” asked Leban with a smile on his face.
“We have no options,” said Moswen no so happy.

Immediately Leban started to kick the door yelling. Moswen moved back looking at the door and waiting for it to be opened. After some minutes Moswen have to sit on the floor waiting for Leban to take down the door.

“Don’t worry, take your time,” said ironically Moswen to Leban.
“Yeah right…” said Leban while stopping trying. “Do you have a better idea?” asked Leban a little irritated.
“No, you can continue kicking it,” answered Moswen with a smile on his face.

Leban murmured something and started again to kick, punch and hit it. He got so mad that he transformed his face and started to jump toward the door. He even started to tear the door while Moswen were waiting.

“They blocked it with something,” concluded Leban.
“Then we have to wait…” said Moswen looking at Leban.

Leban was very mad and he just looked at Moswen. Suddenly he started to run toward one of the windows. He jumped and broke it with all the wooden it has. But he got stuck on it. Moswen started to laugh while Leban continued mad and stuck.

He started to broken it with his bare hands getting some edge on his hands but that didn’t stop him. While he was concentrated on it Moswen moved backward like trying to find some space. Suddenly he ran toward the windows were Leban was.

"CRASHTRUSHSSHTRACK!!!"

“AAAAAAAHHHH,” yelled Leban while going out the windows expulsed by the body of Moswen.
In no moment Leban get up fast and started to search for the humans on the village. Moswen get up and follow him but more slowly. They searched the entire village but didn’t find them. Suddenly Moswen stopped Leban.

They were near a house and Moswen was looking at it. He pointed his nose and Leban tried to smell what it was. Blood, now Leban could smell it too. It didn’t appear to be much but enough to be smelled by a vampire.

They moved slowly toward the house. Leban opened the door and started to search in the house while Moswen was at the door. But Leban didn’t find them. Immediately Moswen entered the house and started to smell. Leban followed him.

Moswen have to move some furniture on the house but at least they found it. On the floor was some strange door. Moswen opened it while Leban jumped inside. Then Moswen followed Leban.

It was like a cave with no other entrance nor exit that the one by where they entered. It was a small cave with two torches inside. There they just found two men on the ground trembling by fear.

Without thinking Leban attacked one of them throwing him against the wall. There he kicked and punched the man. Then he started to feed from him. Meanwhile Moswen walked toward the other one. Without a word Moswen attacked the man. He pushed him toward the wall while biting him on the neck. After some moments the two men were dead and Moswen and Leban were satisfied.

“What now? Should we try to find the others humans?” asked Leban.
“I’m not sure. Maybe it’s better if we waited here until dawn passes,” answered Moswen.
“But we still have time,” said Leban.
“Anyway we will have to find Vladamir. Maybe its better to wait and then search for him,” said Moswen.
“I don’t think so,” said Leban.

Last edited by jnmrcs on Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, the first part of this chapter is up. Discussion until Thursday then vote until Saturday. Next Chapter Monday.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give another week as no one answered and I suppose it was because the thanksgiving days. So it will be until this thursday.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hide in the cave, and keep watch incase someone comes.

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordofthenight wrote:
Hide in the cave, and keep watch incase someone comes.

Ditto Smile

Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Chapter 23: The hunt - Part I: The search Reply with quote

Quote:
“We have to get out,” said Leban
“I know,” interrupted Moswen.
“Did you remember what happened to the last vampire who we see in the sun?” asked Leban worried.
“No I didn’t. But how we are going to get out?” asked Moswen thinking.
“Ok, here is an idea. We take them all down and then we stayed here until we got a new plan,” answered Leban.
“What if the smell bring us others vampires,” said Moswen.
“I don’t think that others vampires will come before dawn and if they do then they must be near with a better hide than this,” said Leban.
“You just want to kill the humans,” said Moswen looking at the eyes of Leban.
“I want to kill them all. And?” asked Leban with a smile on his face.
“We have no options,” said Moswen no so happy.

Seems really edgy to me for some reason, space it also, it would flow easier, but thats just my opinion, its your story.

Quote:
“Don’t worry, take your time,” said ironically Moswen to Leban.
“Yeah right…” said Leban while stopping trying. “Do you have a better idea?” asked Leban a little irritated.
“No, you can continue kicking it,” answered Moswen with a smile on his face.

lol

Quote:
He got so mad that he transformed his face

??? Expand on this. How did he transform his face and into what?

Quote:
Moswen started to laugh while Leban continued mad and stuck.

You should reword this.

Quote:
CRASHTRUSHSSHTRACK

You should put it like this, "CRASHTRUSHSHTRACK!!!"

Quote:
Moswen get up and follow him but more slowly.

Quote:
They moved slowly toward the house. Leban opened the door and started to search in the house while Moswen were at the door.

was, lol, picky aren't I? Sorry I'm just bored.

Quote:
On the floor was some strange door.

*blasts hip-hop beat in background* YAY-YAAAY!!!

Okay, I didn't actually pick it aprt but you get it. Good DP here and I think they should find more humans to build up there stength and while doing so, find some weapons and armor.
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Topics: 13

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate humans, go for survival and come back for them later.
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/

Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^

What he said.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok the poll is up. You have until I start to write (sunday)
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOO! First vote!

No seriously, I hate humans! Can't we just kill them all?
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinaren wrote:
Oooh! A Flauna! I saw a Flauna! Someone told me they were extinct.

Not extinct, just hibernating.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Chapter 23: The Hunt - Part II: The Human Trap Reply with quote

Chapter 23: The Hunt
Part II: The Human Trap

“We have to move” said Leban.
“Why?” Moswen asked surprised.
“It will be better to find a place for us. If we stay here and the humans returns and see us here they will have advantage over us because it will day” answered Leban even more surprised of his great idea.
“You are right. Let’s move to find a place where we can stay until night. Then we can return to search for Vladamir” said Moswen.
“Or the humans” added Leban with a smile on his face.

Then they looked around like trying to find a way to start searching. After a moment of searching with their eyes they looked at each other like waiting for the other to start. Suddenly Moswen started to walk. After making a gesture like saying whatever, Leban followed him in silence.

They moved fast but being very carefully. They walked looking at all around them. they didn’t think that they will find someone or something like that but they were more worried about the shadow that were suppose to be on the village where they saw it entering.

“where are going?’ asked Leban with curiosity.
“Do you remember the last cave where we were?” asked Moswen.
“Yes. Where we saw how a vampire got cooked” answered Leban.
“We are going there. I don’t think that the humans know about it” said Moswen while walking.
“But what about the other vampires?” asked Leban worried.
“Don’t worry about them. They were walking out of the cave the last time we saw them. I don’t think that they will return to it” answered Moswen.
“Yes but remember that they think that we betrayed them. They could try to find us too” said Leban.
“We have enemies in all directions so don’t worry about that. Let’s be very careful and continue our way to the cave. For now we have not other options or the sun will take car of us” said Moswen.

They continued their way to the cave alert. They looked at everything they thought could be strange. From time to time they also looked behind them just in case that someone was following them. At each sound they hear they both looked immediately and exanimate what was happening on that direction.

After a time they arrived to the location of the cave. Even when they didn’t walk too much they were exhaust because they were looking at all time to all directions in all the way. They were stressed and nervous as their lives could be in danger. They have little time before dawn but they needed to be sure that they will be protected there. So they separated to cover more land in less time.

They checked the surroundings areas to be sure that there was no one. They checked from above on trees and also checked the ground looking at it to see if it was moved and also moving it to be sure that no one was hiding there. After some time checking they decided to enter before dawn, even when they weren’t so sure about it. But they didn’t have more time.

They entered walking slowly and trying to hear if inside the cave was someone. They could hear some humming but it could be caused because they moved from the open forest to a close cave. They continued moving.

The entire path to the inside of the cave was dark. Before entering the lair they decided to wait a little more so their eyes were more customary to the dark and they could see. But before they started to enter to the lair they heard something from their back. Immediately they both moved to the sides of the path so no one will noticed them. There waited in that position for sometime but no one entered to the cave.

They moved form the sides of the cave and looked at each other with expression of relax, like if it was their ears what make sound making jokes to them. Then they turned around to continue their way to the lair.

Suddenly something crash with them making them fell to the ground. Whatever it was it continued to the lair in silence but breathing very fast. Immediately Moswen and Leban moved to the sides of the caves again but without getting up from the ground. After a moment of silence they heard someone murmuring something. From where they were they couldn’t understand what it was saying.

“Watch out, there are someone on the way to the lair” yelled someone from the lair.

In no moment Moswen and Leban heard someone coming from the outside of the cave. After the ones form the inside yelled to it, it stopped and did some strange sounds. After a moment it ignited something to make like a torch to illuminate the way. In no time it could see Moswen and Leban on the ground. But the ones from the lair could see them too.

It was a male with dirty clothes. He was as tall as Moswen but looked thinner than him. “Go inside” he said like ordering it.

Leban looked at Moswen waiting to know what he will do. Moswen looked at Leban and then to the man with the torch. Then he waked up and Leban did the same. The man with the torch made a movement with his hand like saying to them to turn around and continue to the lair. Again Leban looked at Moswen and did as Moswen did.

They turned around and entered to the lair where a table was. There they waited until the man that was behind them entered.

“Who are you and what are you doing?” asked the man.

Leban looked at Moswen who was looking at the man. But no one of them answered. The man looked at each one of them and tried to scare them making mad looking and making some movements. But it didn’t work.

“They are food” yelled someone while jumping toward them. He tried to attack Leban but Leban moved fast. When the one who jumped arrive Leban moved some steps forward and turned around. In not time they were face to face and both of them were with their vampire faces.

“I don’t think so” said Leban while smiling at the one who tried to attack him.
“So you two are vampires too” said someone from the lair.

He walked toward them. When he was in front of them he looked at them. With a signal with his hand the vampire that tried to attack Leban moved backward.

“What are you doing here?” asked the one who appeared to be their leader.
“We are just hiding” answered Moswen.
“From the humans?” asked the one who appeared to be their leader.
“No. we are hiding from the sun” answered Moswen with a confused face.
“Then you are friend of the humans?” asked the one who appeared to be their leader.
“No are not” answered Moswen more confused.
“Then, why are the humans coming on this direction?” asked the one who appeared to be their leader.

Moswen and Leban looked at each other with surprised faces. Then they looked at the one who appeared to be the leader.

“We don’t know” said Moswen.
“They are just trouble” said someone that was hid in the dark.
“Why did you say that?” asked the one who appeared to be their leader.
“Because they weren’t suppose to be here. They are traitors. They were with the humans and they are helping them to hunt us” answered the one that was hid on the dark.
“Don’t worry we can with the humans” said a family voice from the dark.

“Who are you?” asked Moswen.
“I’m their leader and the one who made questions here” answered with authority the familiar voice.
“Are you with us or against us?” asked the familiar voice.
“I know the answer. Let’s just kill them” interrupted the vampire that told them traitors from the dark.

He then walked toward them revealing his face. It was the same vampire that told them to not cross with him again. It was the same vampire that was attacked by the shadow thing while Moswen released Vladamir from them. He then looked at Moswen and at Leban. Then he smiled to them.

“I think that you will have to answer some good questions here if the time helps us. But first we will see who you really are” said the vampire very happy.
“Are you with the humans or not? Are you traitors or not? What are you doing here? What were you doing with Zandus? And, are you friend r enemy of Kort?” asked the leader from the dark.

Moswen and Leban looked at each other very worried. Moswen didn’t know what to answer to them. “Are they friend of Kort? What they have against Zandus? Should I repeat the last lie that I told here to the same vampire? Are they going to attack us?” were thinking Moswen while looking at Leban. Then Moswen looked at the dark area from which was coming the familiar voice.

But before he could say something they all heard something from the outside. The sound was like if someone were hitting the entrance to the cave. With a small movement from the vampire that told them traitor the other vampire moved toward the entrance of the cave. In no time he returned with his face more dead than usual.

“The humans are in the entrance of the cave. They know that here are vampires as they are making something like a camp out there. I couldn’t see more but they will attack us” said the vampire.
“Don’t worry. We still have time to know our guests. Then we will take care of them” said the leader.

Note: Atama Gaokashii and Vladamir von Streliche were created by lordofthenight. The descriptions and their personalities are from him too, as he described before.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last part of the chapter 23 is up. You have until Monday to discuss.

bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have no other choice than prepare for an attack. In case there is imminent danger they could use another vampire or human as a shield.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The poll is up. You have until Thursday to vote.
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. In the poll I was talking about what Moswen and Leban should do with the vampires and not with the humans. I didn't notice that this could confuse you people. So if you were talking about the humans instead of the vampires, please write a message here and I will take your vote for that. Sorry for the problems.
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still the same...FIGHT!!!!!
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I'm already late but anyway...I meant fight the humans... and to add to this... use other vampires as a shield to protect yourself Very Happy
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLOOD!

And yes, I know, that's kind of redundant, but that's the great thing about jnmrcs storys. No excessive plot. No confusing names. Just pure violence.

BLOOD!
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 24: Choosing to whom hunt

“We have some questions for you,” said the leader from the dark.
“Answer them now,” ordered the vampire that called them traitors before.

Moswen and Leban looked at each other. Leban did a movement like asking to Moswen what to do now. Moswen then just looked at the vampires. They didn’t know how much vampires were hiding on the dark areas but Moswen didn’t want to answer. What if they were friends of Kort and Moswen tell them that he is trying to hunt him or if he said that they were friends and the vampires were hunting Kort.

Moswen will not try to guess what to answer. Instead he got prepared to fight them. He looked at Leban and with a small movement of his eyes he showed Leban to whom he wanted him to attack. Then Moswen looked at the vampires again but without answering their questions.

“We don’t have so much time,” said the vampire that called them traitors. “The humans are outside and they are here because of you. So we are going to end this faster than you think,” concluded the vampire giving a signal to other two vampires.

But before they could move, Moswen attacked the vampire that called them traitors. He jumped low to hit him on the stomach. With that he made him fall to the ground. In no moment Leban attacked the other twos before they could know what was happening. He jumped and fell on them.

Moswen immediately broke the neck of his enemy and separated his head from his body. Then he ran toward Leban to help him. But before he arrived Leban was fighting with one of them with his hands while he was upside the other stopping him to get up with his legs. Then Moswen took the one that was still on the ground while Leban continued fighting the other one.

Even when on the dark areas were more vampires no one got in the fight. Leban and Moswen didn’t know how much they were but they fought the first three with all their energy. When they finished them they got prepared in no time to whatever came from the dark area. But for their surprise the next attack came from the entrance of the cave.

The humans entered in the cave and started attacking to everyone. They were a lot of humans inside the cave trying to fight. Moswen and Leban stayed in the middle fighting the humans that attacked them. Suddenly one of the humans entered with a torch to the cave. He illuminated the cave then Moswen could almost count the vampires. They weren’t so much as he thought at first; no more than six more vampires were hid on the dark areas.

The humans hit very hard to the vampires pushing them back. Even when the vampires were stronger the humans were too much to control them. Leban and Moswen moved backward trying to get cover. Then the human ignited the table illuminating the entire cave.

“We have to fight them,” yelled a vampire.
“We are all vampires let’s fight the humans,” yelled other vampire.
“Can we trust them?” asked almost murmuring Leban to Moswen.
“We can’t but it’s better to kill some enemies first and then see what happen,” answered Moswen almost murmuring too.
“Let’s fight them,” yelled Moswen as answer to the vampires.

In no time the cave were full of humans. The first ones were almost without any weapon but while the time passed the humans were entering with more weapons; arrows, fire, swords and even knifes. The wall of the cave got covered with blood and the ground with human flesh.

The vampires were controlling the situation until someone arrived. When he entered in the cave the humans stopped fighting and got reorganized. They reunited in one big group. Then he ordered to some humans to attack in the middle of the vampires group. Leban and Moswen just moved to the same group without defending or attacking.

Then he ordered to a bigger group to attack too in the same site. After some time they divided the vampire group in two. Then the leader ordered to all the humans to attack one of the groups. It didn’t take so much time to kill the vampires in that group but he lost almost all his humans. When they finished them they moved all to one side in the cave while the rest of the vampires where in the other side.

“They aren’t so much now,” said one of the vampires.
“You are all dead,” said the human.
“We are more powerful than your stupid group,” said the vampire.
“Maybe but you are so few now,” said the human.

Then Moswen and Leban looked at each other. Leban moved his head to count the vampires but before ending he returned his sight surprised toward Moswen.

“We couldn’t be so few,” said Moswen worried.
“We are just three,” murmured Leban.
“They aren’t so much. They can’t be more than twenty and we can with them,” murmured Moswen trying to give some confident to Leban.
“But that isn’t the problem,” murmured Leban worried.
“Then what is it?” asked Moswen murmuring.

Suddenly the vampire that was behind Leban and Moswen moved toward them. He walked between Moswen and Leban opening his way out with his hands. When he passed through them he looked at Moswen. In that instant Moswen recognized him.
It was Kort

Then he stopped in front of the humans.

“You can fight us but you can’t win,” said Kort seriously.
“We can and we will,” said the human with a smile on his face.
“Not even in your dreams,” said Kort with a smile on his face too.
“You are not looking at your opponent,” said the human while moving his hand toward the entrance like asking to someone to enter.

Then someone entered in the cave. It was wearing a black coat that even covers its face. It entered and stopped waiting for its instructions. Moswen recognized the creature; it was the shadow that they were following. Immediately Moswen looked at Leban very surprised and then looked again at it.

“What. Another human?” said Kort laughing.

“Are you with me or with these mere humans?” asked Kort to Moswen without moving his sight from the one that arrived.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chapter is up. You have until next Monday to give ideas in what should do (or say) Moswen.
bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue here is survival and Moswen knows what this creature is capable of, so even against his best wishes he should help Kort fight this creature, if Kort is capable of killing it Moswen can deal with Kort later....like some people say….keep your friends close and your enemies CLOSER Very Happy
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As we are in holidays I will give more days for options. If no one add then that will be but if someone else add something then we will have a poll. Merry Christmas !
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for the guy on the right!

I'll takr the one on the left.
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masterweaver wrote:
Go for the guy on the right!

I'll takr the one on the left.

Off Topic

I will take bluzaphire's idea as no one replied anything else about the story. Monday next chapter will be up.
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replied! Sheesh.
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masterweaver wrote:
I replied! Sheesh.

Did you read the story? Are you on the story? Did you understand which was suppose to be an idea or at least an answer? Did you...?
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant that the vampires each attack an individual.
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Chapter 25: Killing them all Reply with quote

Chapter 25: Killing them all

“A hard decision,” thought Moswen.
“We have no choice,” whispered Leban while transforming his face.
“We are with you,” said Moswen.

Immediately Kort jumped toward the new one. Leban and Moswen looked at each other with surprise but then Moswen gave a signal to Leban. Moswen pointed to where the humans were. Leban smiled to Moswen and then started to attack the humans. Moswen moved behind him.

There were almost twenty humans with swords, cross and some crossbows. Leban attacked in the middle of the group with his bare hands. He first pushed them against the wall and then he throw punches to them. He hit some of them but the idea was to separate them in two groups.

Then Moswen attacked in the middle of the group of the right. With that move they got less than five humans in the middle between them. In no time they killed them as fast as they could. After finish them they moved with their backs between them, looking at the two groups that still.

Kort was fighting the shadow with his hands. As he though it was a human he got very surprised when the shadow stroke back with its hands too. He was even more surprised when he leave it hit him as he though it wouldn’t hit hard. But the hit moved Kort and he felt it hard enough to make him change his opinion about the shadow.

“A traitor,” murmured Kort.
“Mmm,” it said.
“It doesn’t matter, I can with you,” said Kort while jumping.

When Kort fall he tried to hit it. But it moved fast. Even with that Kort continued attacking it.

Meanwhile Moswen moved to attack the smallest group. In that group were almost five humans and it was very easy for Moswen to take them. While he was killing them Leban was continue the fight with the other group. But more than fighting them he was making time so Moswen could finish the small group and then come to help with this group.

Before Moswen could finish the last one, his victim asked for mercy but Moswen just smiled at him.

“Help us,” yelled the human while Moswen broke his neck.

Immediately the shadow looked at where was the human, now just another corpse on the ground. Suddenly it tried to jump but as it wasn’t looking at Kort he hit it so hard that it fall to the ground. Moswen noted that the shadow almost attacked him because they were killing the humans.

“We have to hurry,” said Moswen to Leban pointing to the shadow that was looking at them.
“They aren’t so much. I killed others while you were playing with that one,” said Leban giving a smile to Moswen.
“Moved,” ordered Moswen seriously.

Then they both attacked the humans that were left. But the humans this time tried to flee instead of defend themselves.

“Don’t let them go away,” ordered Moswen pointing to the entrance of the cave.

Leban immediately jumped toward the entrance of the cave to block it. When he arrived at the entrance the shadow moved toward him. The shadow got up and evading Kort attacks it moved toward Leban very fast. Then without any warning Leban attacked the shadow hitting it so hard that it fall again to the ground. Then the shadow looked at Leban but before it could get up Kort fall upside it hitting it with his foot, knees and later with his punch.

Meanwhile Moswen was killing all the humans, one by one. Before the shadow could get up Moswen finished all the humans that were in the cave. Then he looked at Leban and made a signal to him to help Kort. While Leban arrived to help Kort the shadow used its feet to surprise Kort from behind. With its feet the shadow took Kort from down of Kort’s shoulders and throw him against the wall, making Kort crash his head against the wall. Immediately the shadow got up and looked at Moswen who was running toward it. Then the shadow searched the cave trying to find where was Leban but he was in the air falling in the shadow’s head.

With a great hit from both of his hands, Leban throw the shadow to the ground. Suddenly arrived Moswen who just punched the shadow with all his force.

“Wait,” yelled Leban to Moswen.
“What?” asked Moswen but without leaving the shadow without his great hits.
“It’s better to kill the shadow or Kort?” asked Leban pointing to Kort.

Moswen leave the shadow to look at Leban. Then he followed Leban’s finger with his sight. He finished on Kort who was apparently knocked out by the great hit he received from the wall when the shadow throw him. Moswen stared at Kort without knowing what to do.

“We got no time. Give me the order and while you finish the shadow I will finish him,” said Leban.

But for Moswen was something more. He wanted to finish Kort by himself. He wanted some revenge for what he was now, even when Kort didn’t know who did it or why. He just wanted to feel the pleasure of revenge.

“No way,” yelled Moswen with a very bad looking on his eyes. “Kort is mine,” said Moswen while jumping toward what he was.
“No problem,” said Leban while walking trying to not make any sound. “But I will get bored here so I will find some entertainment,” concluded Leban while starting to punch the shadow.
“Yeah, whatever,” said Moswen without looking.

Then Moswen started to punch Kort. First in the face and when the face was full of blood that he couldn’t recognize what it was, he started to punch on the stomach. Suddenly Kort woke up but he only could open his eyes as Moswen was hitting him. He couldn’t move because his entire body was hurting.

“What are you doing?” asked Kort surprised.
“It didn’t matter if you know me or not. I’m going to kill you,” said Moswen while breaking one arm of Kort.

But Kort didn’t yell. He just tried to jump backward to avoid more punishment from Moswen. Kort found the wall at his back so he has to move forward and so he did. With his head he crashed Moswen’s head making some space between them. Immediately he moved backward again but this time to have some impulse. Then he turned around completely and started to run toward Moswen with his good arm stretched. When Kort arrived at Moswen he stroke Moswen with the arm on the neck.

Moswen fall to the ground and in no time Kort was upside him making the same thing that Moswen did to him. When Leban noticed it he stopped the attack against the shadow looking at Kort. Then he ran toward him but when he arrived Kort was waiting for him.

“I think that it’s better if we finish first the shadow” said Kort.
“I’m not so sure,” said Leban looking at Kort’s eyes.
“You have to be kidding. You can’t with both of us,” said Kort pointing to the shadow.
“Maybe but now it’s just you…” said Leban
“Are you sure?” asked Kort still pointing to the shadow.

Then Leban looked at the shadow that was getting up with some problems.

“And I’m sure it was some revenge because of what you did,” said Kort with a smile on his face.

“What should I do now? If I don’t attack Kort he could kill Moswen and if I attack him the shadow could try to attack me. But the shadow didn’t look like if it has energy now…” though Leban while looking at the shadow and then to Kort.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, chapter 25 is up. What should Leban do now?
discusion until Monday...
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously attack the shadow!
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leban has to convince Kort to help him kill the shadow so he can give Moswen some time to get back on his feet to fight Kort.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, the poll is up. You have until Friday to vote.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Chapter 26: Taking care of what was left Reply with quote

Chapter 26: Taking care of what was left

Leban was looking at the shadow while talking to Kort. “I can’t with him alone…” he said like asking for help.
“You are a vampire… do something,” said Kort while still upside Moswen.
“You know even you could with him alone. We have to fight him as a team,” said Leban walking toward the shadow.

Kort stopped punching Moswen and got up his head to look at the shadow. It was trying to get up while Leban was still walking toward it. For some reason, that Kort didn’t know, Leban was walking too slowly. But that didn’t disturb Kort at all. He just looked at Leban and gave him a smile.

“I got something more important to do,” said Kort while turning his head down again.

Leban just looked at him and continued his way toward the shadow. But before Leban could arrive the shadow was up. It just looked at Leban and Leban couldn’t move. It was more by the nervous because he saw what the shadow was capable of doing.

Leban could hear Kort punching Moswen. He was still very worried about that but if he turned to help him he could be the one in problems. So, Leban tried to look at Kort and Moswen without loosing of perspective at the shadow. The shadow didn’t move but look at where Leban was looking.

Immediately Leban looked again at the shadow. It was still looking at Kort.

“He is punching my friend,” said Leban.
The shadow just looked at Leban.
“I will have to help him. As I said he is my friend,” said Leban while getting down his guard.

The shadow was still looking at Leban. Suddenly Leban jumped and then turned around in the air. He fell near Kort and hit him with his knee. Kort fell from upside Moswen and while he was getting up Leban moved near Moswen.

“So, are you going to defeat me?” asked Kort madly.
“I can’t defeat you. But I’m not alone…” answered Leban while helping Moswen to get up.
“He is almost dead…” said Kort with a smile.
“At least I have someone in my side. You have to look to see and you will notice that are alone,” said Leban while getting side with Moswen.

“Where is…” said Kort, but he stopped because he saw it.

The shadow was coming toward them. It looked now with enough strength to fight again. Leban moved toward the wall with Moswen. They looked at Kort and at the shadow while they were looking to them and between them.

“Good luck,” said Leban while trying to get out of them.

But Kort attacked Leban. He ran toward Leban who got prepared to when Kort arrive. But Kort was too fast and almost hit him if it wasn’t for Moswen who pushed Leban. Kort ended in the middle of them and both of them tried to hit him but they failed. Suddenly the shadow jumped falling where was Kort who moved backward. The shadow was so fast that it pushed Moswen and hit Leban almost at the same time.

Then the shadow went toward Kort but for its surprise Kort was waiting it and hit it so hard that Kort felt it on his hand. The shadow didn’t fall but was moved and hurt. Immediately Kort jumped and kicked it making it fell. Once on the ground Kort started to punch it with all his force. After a moment Kort got up his head to search for Moswen and Leban, but they weren’t inside. While Kort was fighting they decided to get out with their lives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside they were trying to decide what to do.

“I can’t miss this great opportunity,” said Moswen.
“You are hurt Moswen. We have to go. We can find him later,” said Leban.
“Maybe…” said Moswen not happy.
“Remember that the shadow is inside. It’s dangerous,” said Leban.
“It doesn’t matter. They both are our enemies, at least that is what they let me know,” said Moswen.
“What are you thinking?” asked Leban.
“Inside are two enemies. We can take at least one of them,” answered Moswen.
“Let me guess. Kort,” said Leban with a smile.
“I can’t alone, so,” said Moswen.
“I’m in,” interrupted Leban.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile inside were Kort hitting at the shadow. Suddenly he stopped and looked at it.

“So, what are you supposed to be?” asked Kort while removing the cover that it have on its face.
“A woman,” said surprised Kort. “This is going to be very funny,” concluded Kort.

Something hit Kort in the head making him fall. He tried to get up to see what it was but he started to receive lots of hits. He pushed Leban that was upside him. Then he threw him toward a wall and there he started to hit him. Something hit him again from his back. Kort tried to get off but he couldn’t. So he decided to get down and throw a kick. With that he made Moswen fell but not without giving a hard hit with a rock to Leban, because Kort moved.

Then Kort started to hit Moswen on the ground.

“I’m the winner,” yelled Kort with a smile on his face while hitting Moswen.

Suddenly something grabbed Kort by his neck and got him up. In that instant Moswen moved to a side and tried to get up but he couldn’t. For when he got up the shadow was trying to asphyxiate Kort but he was moving so much that the shadow was having problems to kept him up. Then Moswen took a rock and with it started to hit Kort at the head. Kort continued moving until he could get out of the shadow’s hands.

Kort fell to the ground and got up very fast. He turned around to attack the shadow but Moswen knocked him. Moswen hit him with a rock using both hands. Once Kort was in the ground Moswen broke his neck with the strength that he has left.

He looked up to see the shadow. She was looking at him and to Kort. Then she looked at Moswen to the eyes and got prepared to fight. In that moment Leban was waking up, so she took an attack position to where she could defend from both of them. But Leban and Moswen didn’t do as she. They looked at each other and then they looked at her.

“We just want to leave…” said Moswen.

Leban and Moswen moved slowly toward the exit. Then they leave her alone inside.

“We could take her out there,” said Moswen.
“I can’t fight,” said Leban with a smile on his face.
“Me neither,” said Moswen
“Maybe she neither…” said Leban laughing.
“Yeah, but I didn’t want to stay to check it,” said Moswen.
“What was she? I mean, she wasn’t a vampire then, what was she?” asked Leban worried.
“I don’t know. I just hope that our paths didn’t cross again,” answered Moswen.

“What now?” he asked with preoccupation.
“Life continues, or in our case undead live…” concluded Moswen.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Archives All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9
Jump to: