Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Ultimate Fantasy Deathmatch!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Topics: 173

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Ultimate Fantasy Deathmatch!!! Reply with quote

Round One: Gurr vs. Yoda

One night while watching TV with your family a lurid brodcast screen cuts into your normally schedueled program.

Welcome to Ultimate Fantasy Deathmatch! With your hostess, the femme fatale with the mostess, Kalanna Rai!" The screen is suddenly filled with the face of a huge dragon wearing an earset microphone, don't ask how, and a rather peeved expression.

"Thank you, thank you and welcome to Ultimate Fantasy Deathmatch the only show where some of your favorite characters from Movies, Cartoons, Video Games, Comicbooks, Manga, and Anime all come together to beat the crap out of each other."

The crowd in the background, made up of nearly every one of your favorite fantasy characters, cheers wildly at the announcment. The hostess lets out a massive bellow and they all quiet down again. Despite your parent/spouse/significant other's attempts to change the channel it remains firmly locked in place.

The dragon looks back into the camera and smiles. "Tonight a pair of unfortunate, er I mean lucky contestants, will come together for the one and only time...and only one of them will leave the ring alive. Normally we'd have you, the people...we are sure they're people right?, vote on the competitors but my former assistant had some technical difficulties on this so we were forced to choose ourselves."

The arena darkens and the crowd hushes. "May I introduce our first contestant. He's a small green Jedi master from a galaxy far, far, away. That's right I'd like to welcome Yoda!" The Star Wars theme plays and the tiny green midget walks into the arena. The dragon leans down her head to interview the contestant.

"Yoda, any last words?"

"Nothing fear I. The Force with me is." The dragon looks back into the camera.

"Well wasn't that, uh, unintelligible. Now for our next contestant. He's small, made of some unknown metal, likes pigs and is contstantly bullied by his Urkan master. That's right give it up for Gurr!" A single tinny speaker plays the Doom song while the tiny robot is shoved into the ring.

The dragon leans down her massive head and looks at Gurr. "Gurr any last words?"

"Cheese!"

"Ah well there you have it, both the fighers are ready to go so without further ado...FIGHT!" The dragon is blocking the camera view so you can't actually see anything happening in the ring...but the commentary is good so you're not missing much.

"And Yoda pulls out his lightsaber, an obvious move if you ask me, and advances on the brainless robot...who appears to be playing with a small rubber pig toy and dancing...oh it's still singing the Doom Song." The crowd roars.

"Oh Gurr has dodge Yoda's lightsaber throw and continues to dance with his pig...now Yoda's moving in with a flurry of lightsaber blows...and every one of them is missing. Gurr seems to have no tactic besides screaming and running and yet it's working masterfully! Amazing, the he's actually doing something!" Again the crow roars.

"My God! He threw the little rubber pig at Yoda and shorted his lightsaber...no Yoda's trying to do something...It's the Jedi mind trick! He's trying to use the Jedi mind trick on Gurr but he's having no luck...either the little robot is a better Jedi than Yoda...or he has no brain, that's the one that gets my vote." A hush comes over the crowd.

"Yoda has collapsed from exertion...Gurr is walking over to him...he's pulling something out of his head...it's pink...not it's not a brain it's a giant fluffy pink pig! He's putting it over Yoda...what's he saying I can't...oh he's telling him to have a good nap!" The crowd boo's.

"The little robot's tearing up now...he's grabbing his piggy...he's trying to escape from the ring...hang on the offical's checking on Yoda now..." The crowd roars!

"I don't believe it! Gurr has won! Gurr has won! He has smothered Yoda with a giant fuzzy piggy toy! Let's go talk to the winner." Leans down again to where the little robot is clutching his pig with a strange green alien standing next to him. "Gurr you've just beaten Yoda in the Deathmatch...what do you have to say?"

The little green alien gets infront of Gurr and starts talking. "Today...is a GREAT victory for Urkan kind..."

"Uh who are you?"

"I'm Zim! I'm going to conqure Earth for the Urkan people..."

"Yeah well I'm trying to talk to Gurr not you so move." Zim goes flying. "Now Gurr, after beating Yoda what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to Crazy Taco!" The Dragon leans back into the camera view.

"You heard it, Gurr is going to Crazy Taco. Now just use the remote next to you to select who you want to see in the ring, we've fixed those technical difficulties. Tune in tomorrow, not like you have a choice, for the next Ultimate Fantasy Deathmatch!"
-----------------------
Okay who do you want to see in the ring? Anybody works as long as I've heard of them, played them, seen them...etc..

"Music makes you braver."

Last edited by Kalanna Rai on Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, new story - now you're just showing off...and trying to catch chinaren too aren't you?

right then, how about we see - Penfold?

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm not trying to catch China...I just have this backlog of ideas that I want to get out of my closet*is buried by avalance of paper so only one leg is left free to run keyboard*

P.S. Who is Penfold...I'm a little old school on some things and slightly sheltered from others...

Warmaster Daizo

Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You killed Yoda! Miserable wretch; never was there a thing more wicked ever to walk upon this Earth!*

That being said, it's a brilliant idea, I look forward to future chapters. Also, I feel it is my sacred duty to indicate a more accurate verbiage for Yoda:

"Fear of nothing I have. With me the Force is."

My second semester of Latin was devoted to analyzing the notable comparisons between Latin grammar and Yoda grammar. Many they** are.

*hyperbole + sarcasm; please do not take it seriously
**not a typo
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're the evil one...I'm just trying to survive in this world...

P.S. Who's killed next?

Warmaster Daizo

Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll let you decide who dies, but how about a match between Legolas ~[Lord of the Rings] and Wolverine ~[X-men]?

Last edited by Warmaster Daizo on Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh now that's a good one...Orlando Bloom vs. Hugh Jackman...I see possiblities...even if there are some short claws and a blond Cher wig involved...

Shady Stoat
Elder

Topics: 76

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggles* Tournament of Glee Very Happy

Let's see...

Alien vs. Paddington Bear for me Cool
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*snickers behind a massive hand* Oh I like that one too...

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 339

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is Gurr? Confused
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew that question would be asked *sighs* You'll have to google this but search 'Invader Zim' It's a cartoon about a little green alien (Zim) who's been sent by the leaders of his race (Urkans) to conqure Earth...actually they were just trying to jettison him into space and didn't know Earth was here.

Gurr is his robotic sidekick...and is a total moron. All he ever thinks about is watching TV, eating cheese, and playing with plastic toys...generall pigs.

I know, I know he's not universally known but I bet you can find him on the net...he's really stupid though and most adults won't even give the show the time of day. Normall I wouldn't...but then I'm a very twisted individual...

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penfold is old school

haven't you ever heard of Danger Mouse? Penfold's his mole companion

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Lordy, never heard of them...anywhere on the net I might be able to find them? Or anyone else you have in mind?

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh there's loads of people I could suggest. Don't know anywhere the episodes can be downloaded though, sorry.

How about Bond?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Muaddib
Comrade

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PETY(People for Ethical Treatment of Yoda) protest loudly against your sacrilege.

How about Superman versus Elton John?
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noooooo!!! not little yoda! not little green yoda! lol

This sounds like a good idea, i voted for superman vs elton john, I just thought them to battleing it out owuld be funny :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The names Bond, James Bond.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

It's all Paddington and the Alien this time so here you go...
--------------------
Round Two: Paddington Bear vs. Alien

You're eating cookies on the couch again when the TV suddenly turns itself on and a brilliantly colored commercial adverstising Chinnabrand Toilet paper is whisked off the screen to reveal the face of the dragon Yoda lovers everywhere despise so much.

"Welcome back to Ultimate Fantasy Deathmatch where, once again, an entertaining bloodbath will take place just for us." The crowd screams in delight...or maybe pain but you don't care. "Tonight, brought to the arena by popular vote, is our next pair of warriors is going to fight to the death." Picks up a little slip of white paper.

"And here's our first contestant now! He's a beloved childhood friend in his bright blue raincoat and red hat...it's Paddington Bear!" The Paddington Bear themesong plays as a little brown bear in a blue raincoat and red rainhat walks into the arena. "Paddington, any last words...no okay then, onto our next contestant."

The arena goes dark again and the dragon clears her throat. "Direct from the outer fringes of the galaxy comes the creature that put Sigornea Weaver through hell and took out the Preditor, yes it's the Alien!" The Alien spooky music plays while the thing is led into the arena by men in alienskin suits. "Any last words?"

The alien screams in the dragon's face, both set's of slime dripping jaws snapping inches from her snout. In a blurr of movement the dragon knocks the alien back five feet. "You're damn lucky I'm not in that ring with you you slimy bastard! They'd need to scraped you off the walls with a rubber spatula. Now let the fight begin."

Once again the dragon is blocking your veiw, it's starting to piss you off, but the commentary is still very good. "Alright the alien is going for intimidation...but Paddington's not falling for it, he's turned his back on us and is rummaging under his raincoat. Oh the alien is lunging...and Paddington has pulled a high-grade plasma cannon from under his raincoat that sneaky bastard!"

The dragon fits a pair of sunglasses over her eyes. "We caution those of you at home to put a pillow over your eyes. Remember none of us at Rai Corp. can't be held responsible for any injuries sustained while watching our program." You hear a strange whine followed by a massive detonation. The inside of your house lights up like Chevy Chase's christmas light display.

The powerful beam that emmenats from you window can be seen by astronauts in space and you now have a nice sunburn on you arms. "Oh the poor alien never saw it coming. And Paddington's raincoat has sheilded him from the acid rain that is now falling here in the arena, looks like they'll need the rubber spatula afterall."

"Paddington the veiwers at home want to know where you developed your beautiful stratagy."

"Bought the thing on SmeeBay. Tootles all."

"And there goes a true competitor folks. Tune in next week when one of the multitude shall battle it out for honor, glory, and the right to keep breathing."

As soon as the TV clicks off you grab the reciver to phone your local hospital, these burns are nasty. Before you're rushed to ER you manage to cast your vote for next weeks competitors...
------------------------
Okay give me some new ideas, just for variety I'm going to keep one of the old ones in the poll and hold the rest in reserve.

Last edited by Kalanna Rai on Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one!

e-bay, or Smee bay?
Shady Stoat
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! He should have bought it at SmeeBay. Much more reasonable prices Wink

Now... who shall we have next?

Smaug vs. Gremlins Very Happy
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmeeBay it is then, oh and can you delete the poll here Shady, I remember who's gonna get kept and who's going in the 'wait for later' file.

Shady Stoat
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done it Smile
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rofl!!!

I say Noddy vs Tinkiewinkie ( out of the telly Tubbies) :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack verus Goliath

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like a good idea for a storygame* but how about...

The Stoat vs The Devil! Surprised

*Which I may just write at some point.
Shady Stoat
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinaren wrote:

The Stoat vs The Devil! Surprised

I think we already will get this one if Soily ever pulls his finger out and writes chapter two of 'The Furry Goblin' Wink
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Says something for you when so many feel that you can successfully take on the devil. Very Happy
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pulls his finger out of where?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now there's an interesting question Wink
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polling options! Vote!

Shady Stoat
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smaug vs. Gremlins, not make it to the polls? *looks all pouty* Wink
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only four at a time, and you have to admit that the Elton John vs. Superman idea has way too much potential. Smaug is on the list for those dryspell moments along with Bond and Legolas vs. Wolverine...Don't worry you'll see that option in the future...

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went for everyone's favourite giant slayer.

And created a tie.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more day to see if the tie is ever broken...if not then it's at author's discretion and all the other ideas go into the recycle for later bucket...

Muaddib
Comrade

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted for elton John and Superman. Singing gay man vs. flying gay man-way to cool.
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Round Three: Elton John vs. Superman Reply with quote

*snickers* Okay folks it's a man in tights vs a man in sequins...
--------------------

Round Three: Elton John vs. Superman

You're strapped to the hospital bed by the myraid IV's and skingrafts that you've had to recieve here in the burn ward. Slowly the man in the bed next to you is surfing channels, snickering because he's got control of the remote and you can't even pick your nose through all the bandages.

He has just finally settled on watching 'Ground Force', and apathy is starting to become a fatal condition, you're contimplaiting killing yourself with an overdose of Vitamin C, when the screen flashes in a way you've become all too familier with. "Hey what the..." He's cut off as the massive dragon's face appears on the screen again.

"Hello all you burn victims out there, and I know there's several of you, and welcome back to ULTIMATE FANTASY DEATHMATCH!" The camera pans the crowd and you notice several of your favorite horror movie icons are nudging themselves and getting pumped. Funny you don't remember any of them being options...you wonder who's gonna die tonight.

"Hey man. I think there's something funny going on with the remote. The batteries are dead or something."

"Shut up and watch the show...you might learn something."

Slowly the camera panns back to where the dragon is slowly roasting a lackey in a blue runners jacket. "See this is what happens to people who bring me diet Mountain Dew...there is no worse abominat...Oh hello again." She quickly drops the smoking corpse and picks up a little slip of paper.

"Now you've waited and you've voted and here are the two poor saps that you wanted to see beat the snot out of each other." The lights dim and an anticipant hush falls over the crowd. You can almost picture some of them crossing their fingers and dropping to their knees, praying that they won't be forced to sacrifice their lives for the entertainment of the masses.

"In this corner, with his bright blue spandex underware and red cape. A beloved DC comic icon...Superman." As his theme song plays a man in blue and red slowly wheels himself out of the shadows. The crowd erupts in laughter. The dragon raises an eyebrow. "So Superman, what's the man of Steel doing in a wheelchair?"

"Stupid horses...Chris Reeve tried to warn me but nooo...I thought I was invincible."

"So did the rest of us but let's meet the other competitor. His music carrer includes such favorites as a covers of 'Stand By Your Man' and 'Candel in the Wind' as well as 'Rocket Man', and 'Crocodile Rock'. Yes it's the one, the only, Sir Elton John!" The song 'The Bitch is Back' plays while a man in star-shaped sunglasses and pink sequins disco dances down the walkway.

"So...'Sir'...Elton John. Any last words?"

"Play that funky music till you die!" The dragon is clearly disgusted and shakes her head in distaste.

"Well it seems they're both ready so without further ado let the DEATHMATCH BEGIN!" You manage to hurl a pitcher of water at the screen as the dragon, once again, blocks your veiw of the battle.

"Hey what gives?! That big #@!*ing lizard is blocking the view!"

"Don't worry," you sigh. "She's one hell of a commentator." And sure enough you don't miss a thing as she gives you a blow by blow.

"Elton John has pulled a piano from under his half cape, wonder how he did that, and is playing a selection from his greatest hits album while Superman has managed to get airborn wheelchair and all...uh oh, Houston we have a problem...that's right Superman has capsized in his chair and is dangling upside down in mid air with only his seatbelt holding him in."

"Oh that music..." someone hands the dragon a pair of military issue rifle range ear muffs. THANK YOU! AS YOU CAN SEE ELTON JOHN HAS THE UPPER HAND AT THE MOMENT! SUPERMAN IS SHOUTING SOMETHING AT HIM BUT WE'ER ALL TOO BUSY PLUGGING OUR EARS TO HEAR WHAT IT IS! REMEMBER RAI CORP. CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES SUSTAINED WHILE WATCHIN OUR PROGRAM! WE DO, HOWEVER, SUGGEST THAT YOU PLUG YOUR EARS WHILE THE AUDIO ASSAULT CONTINUES!"

You and you're roomate don't need to be told twice...you're ears are bleeding by now and you're desperately trying to stuff cottonballs down your ears when the music stops. The dragon ripps off her earmuffs and cheers as loudly as the rest. "Oh nice move Superman! He may be physically disabled but you can't stop those lazers that shoot out of his eyes! Elton John has been reduced to a smoking pile of cinders ladies and gentlemen! That's right he's been snuffed out like a candel in the wind and it's about time!"

The dragon leans down to where Superman has finally managed to land his wheelchair. "Superman! You've pulled off an amazing, well not really, victory over Elton John! What are you going to do now?"

"Find a good chiropractor and get out of this damn thing!" With that he dignifiedly wheeled out of the ring.

"There you have it the man of Steel is off to find a Backsmith and unwind! Now if you'll just tune in next week I'm sure that you'll find a horrible, er I mean, wonderful new battle sure to take place! Remember Rai Corp. can't do this without your support vote now!"

Slowly you manage to twich a finger over to the key pad and place your vote for....
---------------
Okay who gets the vote...gemme more suggestions people I'd hate just to make a poll out of old ideas...

Shady Stoat
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grins* winnie-the-pooh vs. Bob the apedog
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mascot thwacking Razz ...I don't think Key would be pleased if Bob get's injured though...

Muaddib
Comrade

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I GOT BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right after the mascot thwacking post.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus vs Longinatus

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion

Final round of season one features...
Bond vs ???
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mike Tyson vs Ted Bundy
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Phantom of the Opera vs. Freddy Kruger
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dragonheart vs Smaug
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Everyone vs. Everyone
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8
Who Voted: Chinaren, DeadManWalking, Hak, Jack_D.Mented, LordoftheNight, Shady Stoat

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Archives All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: