Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Demise: NSS- The End
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rune
Citizen

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Demise: NSS- The End Reply with quote

Get ready.
This is a game. It is also a story. It has a plot, beginning and an ending.
I shall write this story using a limited number of characters. At the end of most 'chapters' at least one character will receive 'damage' (determined by a vote from the readers).
Each character has limited health.
Once health reaches 0 the character dies and leaves the story for good.
When one character remains alive during the final scene, the story ends. A new story with different rules and new characters follows.

That's the basics.
Here is what makes it interesting.
The Rules

The cast: There are 8 Cast members in the story.
5 Heroes. 2 Villains.
1 Miscellaneous.
Purchases are first come, first served.

Heroes can be purchased for 25 fables.

Villains come in two forms: Villain and Minion/Pet.
Villains are 50 fables.
Minion/Pets are 35 fables.
Minions and pets must serve a master.

Miscellaneous characters cost 50 fables.

Once a character has been purchased, it cannot be revoked.
Being the victor has some perks.

These are additional rules of note.
Damage
During a story damage can be received through the course of events.

Enemy, Environmental, Accidental and Voting.
In the interest of the chaos this game can bestow, I have 4 Environmental Damage tokens I may use at my discretion: to promote fairness, speed things up, slow things down, etc.
I may use no more than two per chapter.
All non-player damage increases by at least one point with every chapter. Dead Subject
Pick your powers wisely.

Wildcards
Every 3rd 'chapter' a 'Wild Card' will be introduced.
Wild Cards have various effects.
One character Cannot be voted on.
Author gets to inflict pain and misery upon the characters through prose. (I get Environmental Damage Tokens).
One Item drops.
The environment changes (which you may find important during the course of the story).

Every 3 chapters players vote on Wildcard effects.
This is, perhaps, the most traditional storygame aspect this story will have.
In the case there is any tie, I shall be the tie breaker.

ANYONE can vote. Not just players with characters.
I am writing the story but welcome input from players on their character actions. Just expect unexpected actions, thoughts, tendencies, etc for your characters. Remember, you're trying to survive. Not walk away with dignity. Very Happy

Characters
Characters are comprised of 5 elements:
Stats- Your basic statistics such as health, strength and so on.
Powers- Cool stuff like spells and whatnot.
Abilities- Things you can do that probably isn't as flashy as a power.
Equipment- Hope I don't have to explain this.
Personality- What your person is like.
Powers, Abilities and Stats are collectively known as Proficiencies
To start select a name and a gender for your character followed by what type of cast they are; hero, villain, minion, or misc.
Select your Proficiencies. Each of these begins at 0. When you purchase a rank the Proficiency increases by 1.
Purchasing a new Proficiency is treated as an increase (from 0 to 1) and gives you one rank.
You may have only 3 ranks total, when you create a character.

Everyone will begin with low-end generic equipment appropriate to their characters.

Personality descriptions should consist of 3 words and may develop through the story. Example: Lazy. Unkempt. Brilliant. (I know it's not precisely personality but whatever).

Villains get 1 bonus health (added after purchases) and 1 free damage resistance.
Miscellaneous Characters get access to a single Villain Only proficiency of their choosing.
When making a character your health begins at 6. rank 1 would be 7 health. Rank 2 would be 8 health and so on.

Powering Up
Things may be purchased only when these signs are visible in the story-

Anyone may purchase items if this symbol appears- Great or Treasured
Heroes may buy Proficiencies when they see this- My 2 Cents
Villains and minions may buy Proficiencies if this appears- Very Happy
Purchase times are limited to keep the story moving along and characters killed off.

Upgrading A Proficiency
To begin with or increase a Proficiency beyond rank 1 follow this rule: Previous rank cost + initial rank cost = next cost.
Initial rank cost: is how much it cost for the first rank.
Previous rank cost: is how much the last rank cost you.
Add them together to find out how much the rank you want will cost you.
Example:rank 1 cost 5 fables. To reach rank 2 you take your previous rank cost (5) plus initial rank cost (5) and rank 2 costs you 10. To reach rank 3 you take previous rank cost (10) plus initial rank cost (5) and rank 3 costs 15 fables.

I reserve the right to change any rule at any given time. If I missed something or there are questions, tell or ask me.

I'll see you in my thoughts and dreams.
Try not worry for you- unseen. A child I knew you then- Now amongst the dead spirits of men.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.
I'll hang on if you linger.

Rest your spirit with me.
One friend down. Goodbye Christian.

Last edited by Rune on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:47 am; edited 23 times in total
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stats, Powers and Abilities
Remember you have a total of 3 ranks available to use at a time.
Stats

Strength- Lets you lift things and cause more damage to things you strike in the story.
Cost: 5 fables.

Dexterity- Lets you move quickly and nimbly. You can avoid things and get where others can't with this.

Health- Yup. This is the only stat you start with some of. Six is your base amount.

Smarts- This lets you get our of certain situations without taking damage in the story. This is most often a preemptive stat.

Abilities: Abilities are separated into two types. Progressives and non-progressives. Self-explanatory.

Non-progressives
Save Me!!- Offset a single damage vote against you. (Cost increases by 30 each time it is expended and each cost of 30 counts as an ability purchase-so it caps out at 90 and you can never buy more).
Cost: 30 fables.

That Was Close!- You may ignore a wildcard event against you (damage). (Cost increases by 30 each time it is expended and each cost of 30 counts as an ability purchase-so it caps out at 90 and you can never buy more).
Cost: 30 fables.

Just Look At This Body- You have good health. It increases it by 4.
Cost: 15 fables.

Blaze of Glory- If you'd die from an entities damage (not environmental) you'll automatically go out in a blaze of glory, bringing harm to all those who would betray you by surviving where you do not. (Obviously it's no good if you do low damage).
Cost: 20 Fables.

Progressive
Tough- You ignore damage from ANY source.
Cost: 20 fables.

Lucky- You ignore story based event damage once per rank. This applies for the entire story though (ten ranks means a total of ten times).

Fast- You get an extra action in the story for each rank.

Charismatic- Where applicable, you can charm your way, using various attributes' out of dangerous situations without receiving damage in the story. Once per rank for the entire story.
Cost: 5 Fables.

Daring- You're reckless behavior puts you at risk but you have a habit of dealing more damage than usual (where applicable) and have a habit of getting out of spots you really don't seem like you should have. (ie it's several abilities in one, all weaker).

Adorable- No one wants to hurt you. You're just so gosh darn cute.

Sexeh- You're hot. Under the right circumstances, you can sustain damage without it being detrimental to your survival. Furthermore, you may find yourself getting into or out of situations favorably- at least in relation to the story games goal of survival.

Fugleh- NO ONE wants to look at you. Enemies and creatures alike avoid you to spare their eyes the affront. This can come in handy..under the right circumstances. Consequently...people may attack you for the same thing, though less successfully than they would another person.

Hovering- You can't help but hover around people. You might be annoying, who knows. The good news is that whoever you PICK to hover around (you must select another player as your object) is more likely than you to take damage from a nearby source as long as you're with them. You also tend to get in the way and can impede their ability to survive. The bad news (for you) is that they're equally prone to fumble over you, leaving you both in a bad situation.
Cost: 10 fables.

Fragrant- You smell extremely good. People like it when you spend time close to them. Of course, the bad news is that enemies can pick up on whatever it is you're scenting yourself with. So expect a lot more story-related problems. The good news is that you can rub it off on your 'team mates' so that they're likely to be followed and not you.

Wealthy- You've got mad money. You can attempt to buy your way out of a situation (where applicable). (A player must set aside additional fables for this, but not large amounts. Anything under 100 is good). Lastly, you're more likely to be a target (bad thing) for the poor and a target (good thing) for the rich.

Talk With Animals- You can talk to animals. How well depends on the ranks and your tendencies towards them depend on your other abilities (that was meant totally legitimately).

Powers:
Electricity resistance. Self explanatory.

Fire resistance. Self explanatory.

Cold resistance. Self explanatory.

Hysteria: The enemy becomes hysterical, unable to control themselves and acting in a most wonderfully irrational way. Higher rank affects length and ability to penetrate an a targets smarts.

Firebolt: You can blow bolts of fire ...from your person. Number and strength are based on rank.

Ring of Fire: Burns really bad when you put it on your finger. Placed on the ground, it keeps things away. Burns things passing through.

Gust of Wind: A gentle breeze, cough or wheeze. Either way it can blow things. More ranks means fewer breaths you need to take..er, stronger force of wind.

Dust Storm: Cause a miniature dust storm to blow through the area, obscuring vision, stinging eyes and generally hampering movement of everyone but you and those Hovering nearby.

Shock: Rubbing your feet on the ground has given you an amazing ability to deep-fry things you touch.

Thunderblast: You can make loud noises with your powers. Everyone generally will lose hearing temporarily. Sometimes permanently if subjected to this effect too often. It's loud, draws attention and can knock people off their feet and hurt them.
Cost: 10 Fables.

Wall Walk: If you can find an insect to eat, you can walk on the walls just like them. Why you eat the bugs is an inside joke. But the walking on the walls isn't.

Attack The Darkness: Another inside joke. You can conjure 'knives' that shoot through the air like 'missiles', 'magically' striking most targets. More ranks means more 'knives'. This works almost exclusively when being fired at dark areas..but works very well.

Blessings: You pray and junk. The end result is you feel bolstered and fight better, hitting more often.

Wall of Stone: You can create a wall of rock. It gets in the way of things. It can be pushed over, slowly, to really hurt things. Strong things can break through it. Higher rank means bigger and/or stronger wall.

Ice Wall: It's ice. It breaks easy. It's cold where broken though though. Biting cold. It also melts pretty fast. The area can get slippery....

Bedazzle: You can bedazzle something. It stares at your creation (something of bedazzlement) and won't take any actions unless attacked, distracted or threatened. Higher rank means it affects bigger and badder things longer and more firmly.

Illusionary Wall: Oh what fun it is to- hey..I don't remember this being a dead end. You can make it appear to be a square of 'anything' and more convincing versus smarts the higher rank this is.

Heal: Yeah right. I just put this here to tease you. Get real.

Turn Undead: You can make the undead turn right back around and get away from you. More undead and stronger ones turned the better you are. This is the last and possibly only place I'll hint at 'combinations'.

Telepathy: You can speak with your brain to another brain without using your mouth or hands or feet or stuff. More ranks covers better distance and more clear communication.

Keep in mind this:
I WILL take suggestions on characters power uses if you want to make them public or they have already been made public. I'll do what I can if I'm inclined.

Try not worry for you- unseen. A child I knew you then- Now amongst the dead spirits of men.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Last edited by Rune on Mon May 25, 2009 12:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Topics: 13

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good idea in theory, but if we can only have the stats we pay for, then if we don't pay for strentgh, we get lumps of rock. Also, way to little character development allowed. Bit costly, too. I say, hand out all four stats for free and let the cost apply to the powers.
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever. Here are the Villains Powers and Abilities
And miscellaneous characters, too.

Villains Only (no minions)

Abilities

Power Strike- Gives the same bonus to damage as strength. Just applies to damage.

Boot Kick- You're good at kicking the hero while they're down. This maneuver can stun or temporarily cripple a hero (or anyone kicked) for the remainder of the chapter or if done at the end, for the entire subsequent chapter. Does more damage and has greater crippling chance per rank. This is directly opposed by the Tough ability.
Cost: 30 Fables.

Levitate- You can levitate. Height and duration (as well as number of other targets and control) is based upon rank.

See No Evil- You're good at hiding in the shadows, undetected. There are other, unnamed benefits to this ability.

Teleport- You can teleport anywhere you've been to in the story or the general vicinity of the heroes (once you've met them). You may also enter and leave the story (you have to inform me) via this ability. More ranks aren't absolutely necessary but can be very important.
Cost: 30 Fables.

Powers

Call Pet/Summon Minion- Allows you to receive the aid of your tag along when you're in trouble if they are nearby. Those with high enough Smarts and a good rank in this can teleport a Pet directly to their aid. Let him take the beating.

Dominate- You can dominate, through sheer willpower any group of monsters number fewer than your ranks in this skill, or a single hero. The duration varies but tentatively, monsters are dominated for up to one paragraph per rank (you get one paragraph free) and heroes for a single paragraph per two ranks (you get the first paragraph free). Dominate allows you general overwhelming control over the target(s). You can give one general order or direction which will be followed to the best of the targets abilities (kill the heroes!) or (search for traps!). You cannot order a hero or anyone to do something that will clearly result in their death.

Repulsion Field- At will you create a force of repulsive energy, thrusting from your presence anything you choose. The number of objects and size/weight of them is based upon rank.

Daunting Presence- Those who are near you tend to fear you. Effectiveness of attacks against you is reduced across the board. The more smarts an aggressor has the more effective this is.

False Weapon- You can create a weapon (you get to describe it) that looks and feels entirely real. When used in battle, it appears to inflict wounds. This is all illusion. The more ranks determines how far the illusion can go.

False Armor- You can mystically craft a piece of armor (you describe it) that looks and feels entirely real. When used in battle, it appears to absorb blows. This is an Illusion. How far this illusion can go is entirely based on the rank.

Minions Only(No Villains).

Abilities

Flatulent- Creates a locale that no one wishes to enter willingly. Those that do find themselves very distracted. Anyone in the area when the ability is activated will usually make every attempt to leave.

Intimidate- You can intimidate others. If successful, you can force a target to flee, cower, or be rendered less effective. The outcome is dependent upon rank. It applies to only one target for every 2 ranks.

Brawn- You're hulking. You move slow but can really pack a punch. For all intents and purposes this ability is identical in every way to the strength stat. With the noted exceptions.

Shapeshifter- You can change into one other kind of creature (we'll work it out). Hybrid forms require very high ranks. The creature selected cannot be changed but does gain in overall ability as ranks increase. Your primary form becomes gradually more like the secondary as well.

Beast- You are a beast or familiar of some sort. You have the natural advantages associated with a beast of your type as well as the disadvantages. You retain smarts and personality aspects, but the physical ones are adapted to your creature type. The types are; Raven, Shadow Cat, Hellcat, Frost Wolf, War Hound, Hawk, Serpent and Chimp. You may select only one, cannot change it but it does evolve with rank and over time.

Deceptive- You're excellent at telling lies. This can be a good and bad thing. Depends on if you get caught. The better rank means the better the lie and better odds of success or more harsh the failure for being found out.

Powers

Scanner- You can scan the minds of others nearby. This is contested by Smarts.

Miscellaneous Characters
All powers and abilities of the Misc. Characters are at double the cost for non Misc. Characters.

Abilities

Steal- You like to take things that don't belong to you. The more ranks in this, the more likely you are to take what you're looking for and not get caught doing it.

Sword Mastery- You can wield a sword very well. You get bonuses for accuracy and damage as your rank increases as long as you're wielding a sword. Your able to block certain attacks based on your skill and where circumstances apply.

Axe Mastery- You can wield an axe very well. You get bonuses for accuracy and damage as your rank increases as long as you're wielding an axe. Your able to block certain attacks based on your skill and where circumstances apply.

Cloak- You're so cool you can wear a cloak and have it billow in the wind, swirl the dust, or otherwise create dramatic effect. People will actually stop all they are doing to pay attention to you because of this. How long and how many people is up to your ranks. It goes against Smarts. You cannot DO anything to anyone or the effect on them ends.

Daggers- You're good with daggers, able to throw them and fight with them in all sorts of cool ways. Your techniques are flashy, and can intimidate foes. The more ranks gives you more of an advantage and increases your number of actions. You need daggers to benefit from this (and dexterity really helps).

Fletcher- You can do things with a bow and arrow really well. Your marksmanship is good enough that shots from your arrows tend to hit more often and hit more vital areas. It's been rumored you can shoot off a wall if need be. You need a bow to use this skill. More ranks means you're a better shot and more comfortable with the bow.

Elf- *sigh* That's right. You're an elf. You think you're cool, everyone else thinks you're cool for some reason and as a result, enemies are more sympathetic to you. Party members will be less inclined to bring you harm but because elves suck (I hate them) you start with 3 fewer health than everyone else but a free +2 to your dexterity stat (applied after purchases). One elf per game.
Cost: 15 Fables.

Dwarf- You're a dwarf, and dwarves never really get the attention they deserve, always losing out to elves. Well, not this time. Dwarves receive 1 point of free resistance to all elemental damages. They are penalized 3 points of dexterity should they ever get some and are the slowest of creatures. But they do at least get a bonus 2 hit points to start. One dwarf per game.
Cost: 10 Fables (why not 15? Because I like dwarves more than elves).

Blue Eyed- Yes. I know, it's done to death so I should do it here. You have blue eyes. No one can resist staring into them and no author can afford not to describe how they resemble some far off place. You're special. We get it. Everyone will understand this. What this actually DOES in a life and death situation...no one knows.
But the more ranks in it the better the effects. Oh yeah, only one blue-eyed person per game.

Blue-eyed, elves and dwarves are mutually exclusive (you cannot have a blue-eyed elf or elven dwarf. Minions cannot be Elves, Dwarves or Blue-Eyed.

That's all for now. I think we have a solid base for -everyone- to being with. Concerns, comments, let me know.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Last edited by Rune on Mon May 25, 2009 12:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, handing out all four stats for free seems silly. This is a game. If you don't have strength, hopefully someone else will. And barring that, maybe someones got the smarts to get through a situation without strength. This story has an interesting dynamic in that everyone is both working together and working against each other simultaneously. You will have to rely on other people for your survival, while simultanously planning their demise. You're all heroes (most of you) but not necessarily the best. Between suggestions and votes you will both rally together to stop threats and stab each other in the backs.

If you bought a whole bunch of cool powers with no stats to back them, then buy some stats at the next My 2 Cents opportunity. 10 fables gets you 1 rank. Which is a bonus. And yes, I think I will reduce the overall costs to allow those with very few fables to join in and also advance.

All 10 fable costs have been reduced to 5. All 20 fable costs have been reduced to 10. I'll edit later.

Unlike other story games, this one is competitive. The 3 word character description and selection of abilities 'really' determines a lot. But the story directs everything. There is a lot of strategy in character creation because you have such limited control over the characters actions. There are ways, for example, to make a character who stands out that no one wants to vote dead-because he's important to everybody for some reason. Or maybe you have one really good character and one really obnoxious character and no one can vote them damaged because losing either of them means the other is sure to win. How do you vote then?

I can't answer that. I'm just writting a story about how all of these wonderful heroes (or villains) keep dying. You guys get to pick who is is.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Last edited by Rune on Mon May 25, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Topics: 13

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I meant was a character with 0 stentgh is not going to be able to move himself. You have to have 1 strentgh to move.
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is LIKE D&D in theme. I did not say all the rules WERE D&D's.....Otherwise there would be more than 4 stats, an armor class, etc, etc. You're adding your own ideas and rules where non existed before and you're merely making the process more complicated.
The rules above stand. They make enough sense as they are now. Any discrepencies can be overlooked or done away with due to common sense. ie. 0 in a stat means you have the basic amounts of that stat and no bonus or penalty. Whereas 0 in a power or ability pretty much means you DON'T have that power or ability at all. Simple logic. Common sense.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks interesting Rune, rather Superhumanish. I'll try to take a look at it some time, but it's quite in depth!

BTW, please check your PM.
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superhuman (the idea) certianly sparked my interest in making this.
But there are notable differences. While I've not read Superhuman, the objective here is to kill off as many characters as possible. Players are voting on who dies, effectively.

In Superhuman, it appears that players write parts of the story (I don't know. I've not checked it out). Barring that, they seem to have a lot of control over some things. Here, they have very different kinds of control, though perhaps in lesser amounts.

Superhuman will likely continue for as long as a storygame typically does. NSS will have a definate ending that can be accelerated by clever playing. NSS will cycle with a respite between each session.

Sessions will probably have different variations to the rules and different settings.
Having not read Superhuman, I honestly can't say this isn't the exact same thing down to the letter though. I don't know. I just read some of the comments in their character creation thread a while back. Thought it was ok.

Simply put any similarities between the systems is likely out of simplicity. I didn't want to make things too complicated (and I could). This is supposed to be a light-weight, simple game/story anyone can get into and that those who didn't purchase characters would enjoy reading- and learning from.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the interest of generating interest, there is a 25 fable discount on the first 3 characters (heroes are free, villains and misc at half price and minions almost free).

This discount will last until Thursday night where the story will be canceled for obvious reasons.

If by Thursday there are participants the discount will still be canceled then, though not the story.

Submissions should be made via PM, comments and inquiries via post.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm gunna have a go at this. However, one quick possible pointer here Rune. I think one reason people are a little put off joining this is that it looks pretty damned complicated! There's a lot of reading there. - Once I did it though, it's not as bad as it looks.

Anyway, in the interests of experimentation, I'll have a go. Please total this up and send me the bill! You're probably going to have to correct my mistakes too.

You could also put up a demo person, for people to see. I'm not sure of the range of stats for example.

General:

[EDITED again]

Name (you forgot this btw): Roger Apple. (Hero for a change).

This guy is aimed at being a fairly straightforward strong-arm bashem fellow.

keywords: Strong, stubborn, bullheaded

Stats:

Strength: 8 (6+2)
Health: 7 (6+1)

Progs:

Tough

Last edited by Chinaren on Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:29 am; edited 3 times in total
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Topics: 68

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to be a plucky side kicky type person.

Name: Kitty Minx

General: A devoted sidekick with street smarts, hot boots and a funky constantly changing colour hair do!

Stats:
Smarts

Progs:
Sexeh

Powers:
Bedazzle

my 3 words? Fiesty, passionate, Stubborn

Last edited by NeverNeverGirl on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew I forgot something during editing.

Characters can only have a total of 3 Proficiencies to start.
All Proficiencies start at 0 and require a purchase to reach the first rank.

I also slimmed down the rules and cut out replies I made to limited the information. Simply put, most of the length comes from all of the Proficiency descriptions. Not actual rules. I'll keep working on edits to get the rules more and more concise and make information like this more visible.

Sample Character:
Name: Rune.
Cast: Miscellaneous.
Personality: Diabolical. Spontaneous. Clever.
Stats: Health 6, Dexterity (1 rank) 5 Fables.
Powers:
Abilities: Daggers (1 rank) 10 Fables, Fast (1 rank) 5 Fables.

Total Cost: 50 (Misc Char) + 20 (Proficiencies) = 70 Fables.

Everyone begins with 6 Health.
Equipment is acquired during the story.
A Total of 3 Proficiencies may be purchased at ANY time.
Remember a proficiency is a STAT, POWER or ABILITY.
There will be multiple opportunities for 'upgrading' during the story.
You can post suggestions on your character actions or tendencies and I'll try to incorporate or pervert them. (I may put that on a wildcard option).

This character is fairly streamlined and has only one rank in a stat (obviously not counting health) and two ranks in two different abilities for a total of 3 proficiencies.

Let's try another character.

Sample Character #2:

Name: Delita.
Cast: Hero.
Personality: Hungry. Lazy. Easily-Aroused.
Stats: Health 6 (+4),
Powers:
Abilities: Just Look At This Body (non-progressive) 15 Fables, Tough (2 ranks) 60 Fables.

Total Cost: 25 (Hero) + 75 (abilities and stats) = 100 Fables.

This character is fairly streamlined. Instead of buying 3 different Proficiencies, he bought 2 but increased the rank of one. This resulted in a total of three upgrades (all you can have at the start).
The +4 after his health shows he is getting a bonus, not that he upgraded it. An upgrade would look like any other:

Health 9 (3 ranks) 30 Fables.
as 6 is the starting point.

During power-up opportunities you follow the same rules. You may make (up to) 3 increments be they in a single Proficiency, or spread out. New proficiencies count as a single upgrade. Further ranks or count as additional upgrades.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Last edited by Rune on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first post has been DRAMATICALLY edited to include virtually everything needed and has been made VERY concise for reading ease.

Two sample characters have been made by me to help people see how quick and easy it is (and to clear up confusion).

I'll be making another edit to change the term 'abilities' to 'skills'.

and will then use the term 'abilities' to include stats, powers and skills.

This should clear up confusion.

I suggest that people re-read the first post (again) as it now contains virtually all the information (cut down very simply) you'll need to get started. It is loaded with a lot of new information. It's also pretty short.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Lilith
Honored Citizen

Topics: 82

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Dicana Requiem
Role: Villianess
Description: Alluring, ruthless, and manipulative.
Proficiencies:Boot-kick, Smarts, Strength.

Pic:

© 2007-2019 Lilith
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K, I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I've edited mine, but I haven't read your re-edited post. Confused
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cast so far:

Heroes: Kitty Minx and Roger Apple.

The Villains: Dicana Requiem

The Miscellaneous: Rune (I might as well join in).

Are there no more heroes to stand against the villainous desire of the ruthlessly manipulative Dicana?

And can she stand alone against the fiery spirit and strong-arm mayhem of Kitty and Roger without a minion of her own?

And what of the diabolical Rune (at least that's what my friends think of me Neut)? why is here even here? What is his motive? Is he friend or foe?

Come join the fray and discover (first hand) the truth for yourself!
The adventure and story of a lifetime awaits!

although lifetimes may be cut dramatically short due to the nature of this adventure.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Topics: 173

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, here she is love her...

Name: Kittalia Neveria
Cast: Misc
Personality:Deadly, Cynical, Resiliant
Stats: Health 6
Abilities:Sword Mastery 1=5, Fast 1=5. See No Evil 1=5

Not exactly my first idea but hey...

"Music makes you braver."
Thaumaturgus

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Matt.
Cast: Hero.
Personality: Strongman. Altruistic. Narcissistic.
Abilities: Strength 1, Just Look At This Body, Daring

Last edited by Thaumaturgus on Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
DELETED

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Topics: 168

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will get and do one... tomorrow. Right now, it's late...

*slumps on keyboard and snores*
danny4evr

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wanna be a silly hero

Name:Pant-a-loons
Cast Type:hero
3 Personality Traits:Horny lol, Lazy, always Hungry
Stats:health 6, Dexterity
Powers:Shock
Abilities:Adorable
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Skrangold
Cast type: Villain's minion

3 personality traits: Devious, humourous, slovenly.

Stats: Health 6,
Powers: Firebolt
Progressive abilities: Daring
Non-Progressive abilities: Blaze of Glory

Skrangold is a gnarled old man, with scant whispy hair. He wears a monks habit and sandals, and carries a pouch full of potions and powders. These are totally useless unless he mixes them with his own spit, snot, earwax pus from his boils or any other disgusting thing he can produce from his body, and can create small explosions with them.

A pretty revolting character all round, physically and in personality.

Hope this is right! I will find a pic later...

Smile
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cast so far:
Heroes: Kitty Minx, Roger Apple, Pant A. Loons and Matt.
The Villains: Dicana Requiem and her Minion Skrangold.
The Miscellaneous: Kittalia Neveria and myself.

The story is beginning but there is room for one more hero to aid their companions in defeat of the villainous and ruthlessly manipulative Dicana. There is room for one more hero to stand for all that is good and right by leaving their companions and the villains dead before their feat.
That one hero may be all that stands against the unknown desires of Kittalia Neveria.

Will you be the one? Come! Join us! Before it's too late and your chance is gone!
The adventure and story of a very short lifetime awaits!

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Last edited by Rune on Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rune - CF and the other dude have to many what did you call em's.. abilities... they did what me and china did the first time... three fo each not three altogether....
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nene, but they're fine.

Crunchy's got firebolt, daring and blaze of glory. Everyone starts with 6 health so he's fine there.

Danny's got Adorable, Shock and Dexterity, so he's good to go. Again health is 6 and that is free.

Thamy has Strength, Just Look at This Body, and Daring. He didn't put his health but that should put him at like 10. So again, he's fine (because Look At This Body adds 4 Health).

No one has more than 1 rank in any of those proficiencies. And I know you ladies all have your characters done right.

The only person who needs to edit theirs is Chinaren. I could just set those proficiencies to 1 rank each but he might want different ones now if he understands how it works better.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Last edited by Rune on Mon May 25, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought CF was a chick... but the character is a guy... confuzzled?
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Crunchy was a guy and 'his?' character was a guy. Hence no confusion. Of course, if the Frog is not a guy, then I'll just have to remember that. But there is nothing wrong or odd about a guy playing a girl or a girl playing a guy. I've run a few female characters myself in my day. And yeah, I am a guy.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, I am a girl, and I have no personal affiliation with any characters I create or control. Even characters named 'Crunchyfrog' in IFian tales have been male or female.

Don't worry about the gender confusion, no offence taken! Very Happy

Have fun with Skrangold, he's a great character!

Smile
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNOW girls can play guys and vice versa im not dumb... *Pouts*

Just get on with it already... Confused
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I edited mine again, but much like my Superhero doodad, I'm confused as to what I'm not doing right. I stuffed my ranks, or whatever up to 20 before. What else do you need?
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinaren wrote:
I edited mine again, but much like my Superhero doodad, I'm confused as to what I'm not doing right. I stuffed my ranks, or whatever up to 20 before. What else do you need?

I have found that explaining it in words other than this prove confusing. So I'll paste the rules from the first post.

---
Powers, Abilities and Stats are collectively known as Proficiencies
To start select a name and a gender for your character followed by what type of cast they are; hero, villain, minion, or misc.
Select your Proficiencies. Each of these begins at 0. When you purchase a rank the Proficiency increases by 1.
Purchasing a new Proficiency is treated as an increase (from 0 to 1) and gives you one rank.
You may have only 3 ranks total, when you create a character.
----

And your characters proficiencies-
Stats:

Strength: 20
Health: 20 - Is this too much/not enough?

Progs:

Tough

----

That means you have 35 ranks. you pushed your 6 health to 20 (14 ranks) and 0 strength to 20...then took one rank of toughness.

35 ranks.

Hence the problem.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

solus.serpen
Respected Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean I can still join?
And if so...do I have to be a hero?

If I have to be a hero:

name: Solennia

sex: female

cast: hero

personality: caring, self-dependent, friendly-ish.

stats: health 6, dex (=1rank, 5 fables)
powers: ring of fire (1 rank, 5 fables), dust storm (1 rank, 5 fables)
abilities: --

total cost: 25 fables (hero) and 15 fables (Proficiencies) = 40 fables.

Does this mean her health would be 9?
+1 for each proficiency?

~Solus

chapter 6 of DESTINY - a super old SG which won't continue...but there are a full 6 chapters if you feel like reading something with no ending!

Last edited by solus.serpen on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you may still join. Yes, you would have to be a hero (that is the only slot remaining, sorry it is first come first served).

No, your health is not 9. Everyone begins with 6 health, and health is increased through upgrading it like you could any other proficiency.

On the note of health I have been debating increases everyones base health. More word on that later.

The first chapter has already been in the works. But just to let everyone know, it's on the way now.

And good job on making that character. I think that was done exactly right. Did you have help? :-p

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

China, I had to write the story even though your character wasn't done right. So I've just defaulted your proficiencies to something close to what it looks like you wanted.

Strength 2
Health 7.

(2 ranks for strength)
(1 rank for health)
= 3 ranks.

Health starts at 6. Nothing else.

1 rank of toughness is 4 ranks and so was one too many.
Stats, Abilities and Powers are ALL considered Proficiencies.

You've got 3 ranks of proficiencies to work with. the first 6 health is free.

Later, if you're still alive when the opportunity exists, you can buy 3 more ranks of proficiencies, including but not limited to Toughness.

Everyone gets 3 ranks of Proficiencies. Ranks in health start after 6.

Hope that helps.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Way Things Begin

It was a hot summer day and a cool breeze drafted over the hills offering refreshment to the residents of the land. The party stopped, their leader having spread her arms wide to embrace the wind and be caressed by its fickle fingers. The sound of metal and glassware clinking together penetrated the gentle rumble of the breeze as Roger sat his sack of goods down and a moment after, so did everyone else save for one.

Matt stood on the open road, satchel of heavy wares in his hand. His slick muscles glistened in the noonday sun, rippling with the effort of holding onto his goods. Everyone else had moved to the roadside and found a tree to rest beneath. But Matt decided to stand in the middle of the road and endure the merciless sun while waiting for orders from his leader.

The breeze soon passed and the attractive figure of Kitty lowered her arms, turned, and approached the group to rest. "Hey Matt, you ok?" she asked as she found a comfortable spot to sit.

He thought for a moment, looking slightly perplexed before offering what he thought was a clever answer. "Um, It's hot"?

"Yes Matt. It is". She smiled patiently. "Come over here in the shade where it's cool. Sit down with the rest of us", Kitty soothed.

Matt stared blankly.

"Get out of the road man" said Roger, clearly annoyed.

"Oh", Matt chirped brightly and made his way into the shade with the others.

"So, does this mean we make camp here," asked Pants as he ran his fingers through his sweaty hair, effectively giving himself a makeover.

"No. We're just taking a rest. We've got to head over the hill yonder ways and we'll pretty much be there. We can camp then."

Pants nodded, satisfied with her answer and leaned his back against the trunk of the sturdy oak. The shade was relieving and the cool air really felt good. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the birds chirping merrily. Meanwhile, Matt had begun rummaging through some of the supplies but Pants paid him no mind. Less so once Kitty scooted next to him and rested her head on his lap. Pants’ mind whirled and he struggled to concentrate. Kitty's head was on his lap and he could barely relax now.

"Wow. You're really firm", Kitty said. "Your leg muscles are so tight. You must work out a lot".

It was taking all of his concentration not to cause Kitty any discomfort and beads of sweat began rolling down his face, neck and chest. The cool shade was suddenly doing very little to reduce his temperature. Any moment now she'd notice it.

"Hey, what's-" Kitty began but she was cut short. A loud thudding had begun demanding her attention. She sat up and looked to see what was about. "Matt No"!

Pants opened his eyes and exhaled slowly. Then he noticed the thudding, too, and looked to see what was going on. "I thought you said we were camping over the hill".

"Kitty, look what I can do", Matt said as he flexed once, smiling at her and resumed pounding the tent poles into the ground. His shirt was off and indeed he was an impressive sight of a man.

But Kitty was not impressed.

"Matt, honey. Stop, please?"

The large man looked at Kitty and ceased his masculine activity. "But tent not finished. You said we make camp".

Kitty sighed inwardly as Pants got up and adjusted himself.
"Not here you buffoon", he cried. "She meant over there". He pointed.

Matt looked at the pair for a moment. Kitty had mellow orange hair and in this sun it shone like soft gold. He liked her last style, with the green bangs. But she really looked like a superstar out here wearing that skimpy leather outfit around her sleek body. She said it was to stay cool in the heat but Matt thought otherwise.

Pants was a cute kid. He looked like a boy of fourteen or so but he claimed to be older. He had a small frame and smart look about him so Matt figured it was a good idea to listen to him.

He turned his head in the direction the boy had pointed and said, "Oh", before pulling the poles from the ground.

"Geeze", said Pants. "Hey, where are you going with those"?

"Over there", Matt said as he placed the bundle of tent poles over his shoulder and began heading off in the designated direction.

"But it's too far. How are you- Oh man. Kitty, stop him. He doesn't understand". He placed a hand over his face, wiping down it slowly in an effort to control himself.

Roger propped open one eye, finally disturbed enough by the commotion to see what was happening. "Matt again?" he asked.

Pants just glared.

Roger sighed, turned his head in the big mans direction, then thinking better of it, returned to his rest. "On your own kid".

Pants and Kitty stared as Matt walked off towards the hill. They both sighed heavily. They'd miss the shade.

They were running as fast as they could but fatigue was quickly catching up with them. Their pursuer could be anywhere, even ahead of them. They didn't know from where she'd strike next and were lucky to see her the first time. That brief glimpse, of course, had cost them. Von lay in the street, attempting to swim in an ever widening pool of his own blood. Solennia was pretty sure that his thrashing had stopped by now and he'd drowned.

They were shocked when it happened, wasting precious seconds staring at their fallen comrade and his killer. Solennia had acted quickly once the murderers eyes found hers and that probably saved their lives.

"I don't like the looks of this. We've got to get out of here. The neutralizers will be about", said the thief to her side.

"What the hell do you mean the neutralizers? We just broke one law, granted", she paused to catch her breath, "it was an important one".

"What you did within the city limits wouldn't follow us out here", the thief gasped. "that much is true. Ok, ok. We gotta stop. This is too much."

"What? Wait. If we stop she'll kill is".

"If we keep running she'll kill us. We need a better plan". The thief hunched over, both hands on his knees and attempted to catch his breath. He waited for his companion to stop, then rose his head, eyes catching hers. "What I said before, about what you did in the city, that was just the first part. But the second is that body we left behind. After the authorities get their hands on him, they won't know who killed him. But they'll know who he saw last."

Solennia flinched and promptly vomited the contents of her stomach onto the road. The image of her friends’ throat being slit was vivid and disgusting. She had goose-bumps and felt queasy, although some of that was admittedly from the sudden exertion of running over a mile nonstop. But she got her friends point.

"The neutrals are going to come for us. And there's a killer on our tail. No place is safe for us for miles around. But some places might be safer than others". He held her gaze for a moment to see if she understood. She didn't. "The fork up ahead".

Her eyes widened but quickly squinted as her shrewd mind analyzed probabilities. "You're right". We're probably dead no matter what. If we head there, though, no one will follow. Nobody is mad enough to try their luck in that place".

The thief nodded in agreement. "Shall we"?

The pair ran.

She sat alone in her room, boredom overpowering her thoughts. She wasn't good at occupying her time well, at least not peacefully. Intrigue, manipulation, cruelty; these were the things she could put her mind to but here, with just her obnoxious minion Skrangold to keep her company and drive her to brief acts of brutality, there was nothing.

A loud 'pop' was suddenly audible through the walls of the tiny fortress, followed by a gentle and brief rumble. Skrangold. She had warned him not to do that but he persisted, probably just to vex her she thought. But today she was so beyond caring that she wouldn't even bother to put her boots on. Something Skrangold would certainly be thankful for if he knew.

Looking in the mirror she studied her golden locks and flirting, green eyes. Damn she was pretty when she wanted to be. She'd have to work on her figure though if she ever wanted to attract a man with better habits than Skrangold and better hygiene.
For now she'd have to settle and perhaps, she thought, that was what bothered her most about him and also why she tolerated him instead of just killing the old bastard.

The figure in front of the mirror sighed. Placing a hand on the golden frame she noted how it was the only object of beauty the fortress had, at least for the moment. She'd recently overtaken the tiny building in which she now resided. It had previously been the property of a powerful necromancer who'd offended her during her apprenticeship years ago and so had little in the way of tasteful decor. She'd since plotted his downfall, manipulating every instructor she had to get closer to the necromancer, influencing his friends and turning even the Councils attention upon him to a most unfavorable light.
In the end, she even managed to have herself selected to go along on the mission of his 'disposal' and delighted at the look in his dying eyes when she whispered in his ear the reason of his demise. Maybe in the next life he'd know better than to not hold a door open for a young lady such as herself.

The portal to her chambers opened and a small glass vial tinkled as it rolled through the opening. There was a curse and a loud noise. A heap of dirty rags slowly rose to reveal a man or a hunchback, rather. "Sorry", Skrangold said and he opened his mouth wide to reveal a yellow and brown-toothed smile. "I didn't mean to uh, barge in on you like that. I tripped. Anyway I was just coming to inform you that there's some activity in our woods and-".

Skrangolds eyes widened in terror as he fumbled for his dropped vial. "Mistress Dicana, please! No, don't"!

Dicana's golden locks bounced and her green eyes flashed in anger. She didn't like being interrupted and reached for her boots. She'd managed to get one of them on by the time Skrangold had crawled his way out the door. She sighed again as this meant she'd have to chase him down. That would be terribly unladylike but she'd already laced one boot and really hated taking them off once she'd put them on. Then, the mirror flashed and sky-blue light bathed the chamber. Dicana lopsidedly approached and peered into the artifact.

Three people had entered the woods from the north. Two men, both much better looking than her servant and a young lady who, although she didn't like to admit it, looked more attractive than her. Dicana thought for a second, shrugged her shoulders and turned away. The mirror went dark- for a moment. It flashed again, the same blue as before and Dicana slowly turned around. Two figures were running, desperately it seemed, along the eastern trail through the wood. Then, from behind them, there was a movement in the shadows. She peered closer and saw nothing. As the two ran, she got the feeling something, or someone was following them. And then, there it was. In a blur of movement something melted from the shadows right beside one of the pair, apparently a female. There was a flash of silver light, a scream and finally, the ground rose up clouding the mirror with dust. Dicana could see no more.

"Well, I suppose I won't have to take my boots off after all. Skrangold!" She called. "We're going out".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. My first SG. I know it's riddled with punctuation errors and such. Not my preferred style of writing, etc. Sorry. I wrote this late.
I hope you enjoyed it though.

Status
Skrangold (Minion) 6 health remaining.
Dicana Requiem (Main Villain) 7 Health remaining (giving main villains +1 free health)

Roger Apple (Hero) 7 health remaining.
Kitty Minx (Hero) 6 health remaining.
Matt (Hero)10 health remaining.
Pant A. Loons (Hero) 6 health remaining.
Solennia (Hero) 6 health remaining.

Kitallia Neveria (Misc) 6 health remaining.
Rune (Misc) unknown health. Undamaged. Can't be selected yet.

I'll give everyone some time to think before putting up a poll- about a day or so. It's a single damage point so it's not 'that' big a deal yet. Later chapters will have longer polls so you can think things through better.

Keep in mind that voting damage is typically environmental. And that begins with 1 point for the first 'chapter'. So whoever you vote for will take a single point (unless I use my own damage tokens which increase with the damage of each chapter).

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Last edited by Rune on Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, okay. Sorry Rune, I guess it would probably help if I read the rules properly. Sad
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok cool rune! well written and very easy to follow... so the thief is you and the chick with him is Kattalia? (is that how you spell it?) oohhh who is chasing them?

cant wait to see more..
Razz
Rune
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a problem. It's all fixed now. Cost is 20 fables.
(25 for hero-discounted to 0 from promotion)
(5 for 1 rank in health)
(5 for 1st rank of strength. 10 for second rank of strength= 15).
15+5 = 20 unless my math got really bad. Any questions or comments, you know where to find me. And yeah, we've got a full cast now. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Live on little boy.
My hopeless joy.

Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like I like! And I love the Dicana/Skrangold piece!

I am not sure what to suggest on the DP though, or which set of characters the DP is about. Can you give me a nudge in the right direction?
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Archives All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: