Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Is This Me? 003 - What?

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> The Fantasy Forest - Fantasy Storygames -> Is this Me?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Is This Me? 003 - What? Reply with quote

What?

The man looks the boy over once again. 'Looks like he's been out here for a while' Smiling softly he asks, “Are you hungry kid? I have food in the house” The boy continues to stare. Contemplating for a moment, his tail swishes slowly from side to side. Then, a thought hits him. “Can... Can you even understand me? Nod if you can” Unmoving, those steely orbs remain locked on his own multicolored eyes. “I see...” Humming low, he tries hard to figure out what to do now.

Watching the man closely, the boy listens to the soothing tones issuing from him. 'He's speaking, but what is he saying? I can't...' Tilting his head to the side, he feels warm as the man begins humming. Ever so slowly, he moves away from the tree. The man jumps and his voice goes quiet. Stopping, the boy cocks his head to the other side. The man's lips turn up at the edges. Then, pressing his lips together, he starts humming again.

After a few seconds, he starts moving towards the soothing sound. His eyes snap from the man's to the movement behind him. Eyes jumping from one side of the man to the other, he watches the fluffy appendage flick back and forth. Suddenly, the tail stops moving, out of sight behind the man's back. Looking back into his eyes, the boy realizes he's gotten very close. After a very long moment, the boy reaches up, pressing the delicate tips of his fingers to the man's face.

Short, stubbly hair, feels rough beneath his fingers. The boy shuffles back a bit as the man plops back on his backside. His lips tilt up again, and he says, “Tarith. I'm Tarith.” He points at his chest, saying Tarith over and over. The boy hums, working his previously unused voice. Watching the man's lips, he does his best to mimic him. Stuttering out a few 't' sounds, he finally gets out a “Terth” The man's furry appendage goes crazy.

Again mesmerized by the moving object, he begins moving forward, like an animal, stalking it's prey. Shuffling around to the man's back, the boy makes to grab the fluffy tease.

The man watches, more than happy to be the kid's play toy, if that meant he was relaxing around him. Suddenly, he notices blood on the boy's hand. His tail stops. Shifting around he starts humming again. The kid stiffens only a little, and doesn't pull back when he reaches for the injured hand. Gripping him gently around the wrist, he pulls the boy forward to examine wound. “Ah, just a little prick”

Leaning down, he licks the blood away. Snapping back, he looks down at the kid. 'That was dumb! That is SO not normal!' Worried, he looks for any sign of repulsion. Watching the boy for a bit, he starts worrying for a completely different reason. 'There's no way this kid's normal. In fact, there's got to be something terribly wrong with him...Not even a flinch, and those eyes...' Ever so slowly, he reaches an arm around the boy's small frame. Wrapping a muscled arm around the petite waist, he pulls him in.

Standing slowly, he lifts the boy into a straddling position on his left hip. Limp like a rag doll, the child simply sits there, gaze now shifting around to examine everything around them. 'Oddness upon oddness. Not one minute ago, he acted like I was going to eat him. Now, it's as if he's known me all his life, and trust me with his it.' Looking back at the man, the boy says “Terth” again, and pokes him in the chest. “Yeh, I'm Tarith” Tapping a finger against the child's chest he waits.

The boy sits comfortably in the man's embrace. All anxiety gone. Looking at the man's chest he can see a bright yellow glow, the sight of which making him calm, and a little sleepy. Pressing a finger to the glow, he says the only word he knows, “Terth” 'This glow, is Terth.' Looking at his own chest he can see a glow as well. Before he has time to wonder, the man taps a finger just over it. Looking back up, he tilts his head. Pointing at his own glow again, he says “Tarith” then points again at the boy's glow.

Again, his mind begins whirring. Shutting his eyes against the flow, he spots bits and pieces of.... A fire, people, now a noise, like....'I can't, what, Is this mine? My glow, what is it? He wants something, something....' Another low whine comes from the child. Gripping his head, he tries to grab hold of something, anything. “I..I am....I am me...But who is me?' Shuddering in the man's strong arms, he presses his throbbing head into a bare shoulder.

Mentally kicking himself, Tarith cringes at the sound coming from the boy. Feeling him press into his collar bone, he brings his other arm up and wraps it around his tense back. Casting around for ideas, he remembers. “It's okay, you don't have to think about it not. As long as you're well, and alive, that's all I need to know right now.” Rambling on about random things, he feels the boy relax. Suddenly, the boy goes completely limp. Tarith gazes down at the flaccid form in his arms. 'Better than in pain, I suppose' He muses to himself.

Walking smoothly as possible, he heads to the hut he's called home for many a year. A light door, made of thick branches, no lock, is the only defense to this little hovel. Backing in, he looks around. A short three legged stool sits next to a wide log he uses for a table. A fire pit lay just beyond, currently devoid of life. Along the far wall, is a pile of his many hobbies. Disregarding them for now, he steps further into the squat hut. Just to his left, is his bed.

Just long enough for him the stretch out on, it looks even smaller than usual when he thinks if sharing it with even this small boy. With a bit of careful juggling, he gets the boy in his arms just right so he can lay him down. Limp as a sack of grain, he lays splayed out on the small bed. Watching him for a few seconds, he decides to eat a cold supper, then tuck in for the night.

Pulling out some basteal bread, and a touga fruit, he sits down on his little stool. He feels a little guilty just staring at the boy. 'But, let's face it. It's the only real interesting thing that happened to me since I've moved out here. And he doesn't seem to mind, well, anything like that.' The rich taste of the bread is balanced out by the tang of the hard skinned fruit. As small orchard, several yards from his home, has only three trees. Each one yields a different fruit. The touga, his favorite, grows only once a year.

Lamenting over another one devoured, he wipes away the juiced from his face with the last bite of bread. Popping it into his mouth, he brushes crumbs off his lips and fingers. Meandering over to his bed, he gently shifts the boy over close to the wall. 'Not even a twitch' Stretching out on his side facing the boy, his heart begins to hope again. 'Perhaps there's a reason he's here. Maybe, he's a gift from the powers, to make up for all the pains I've suffered. Or, maybe.....' Remembering the what he felt when first he gazed into the lifeless eyes, he lets his mind shift to a new possibility.

'Perhaps....He's here, for some greater purpose. Maybe, I'm suppose to, help him.....' Deep within the confines of his soul, he feels something new. His whole life, he's had it rough. Because of that, almost always, without fail, he's always thought of himself first. “Number one is number one for a reason” is what he'd say when one of his attempt to befriend any “normal” people would end in disaster. Believing that there must be a reason he was always alone, he just gave up. Human interaction be damned.

But here, in this child, a new hope began to grow. 'He trust me. For all that fearfulness I saw, he stayed.' Curling in close to the small one, his tail beats an unfamiliar rhythm as he drifts off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smoke drifts past. A barren land. Shrieking calls above. The smell of decay hanging thick in the air. In every direction, bodies. The acrid smoke making tears from. The piercing cries, deafening to sensitive ears. The foul odor choking young lungs. The bodies....

Pain! Everywhere! Feeling it all over. Every cut, slash, impalement, decapitation, burn. All of it. Within. Without. A new scream fills the air. Looking down. Blood soaked hands. The scream echos from inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rough hands clasp the boy's shoulders as he wakes. The pain fades slowly. The images take even longer, but in less than a minute, those too are gone. Opening his eyes, he finds himself gazing into the yellow glow again. Raising a hand, he presses the palm over it, sighing as the last remnant of the sleep images fade. Looking up, he feels his body tense. The dark eyes of the one he'd met earlier hover above him, framed by his flaxen hair.

“Are you alright? I've never heard such a sound before. You must have been having a nightmare. I’m sorry I didn't wake you earlier Oh Venaah, don't scare me like that.” The sudden rush of words flow over him like soothing waves of water. He lets his eyes flutter close, the last tensions draining out of his sweat soaked form. Opening his eyes again, he stares at the glow. Panning up to the man's eyes, wet with some sort of liquid, he opens his mouth. “Terth”

Busting out in a tearful grin Tarith pulls the small child into a bear hug. “Yes. Tarith. Oh Venaah, what was that...” His question hangs unanswered in the cool morning air. When he'd woken a short time earlier, he'd had the most horrible visions running through his head. A desolate battlefield, covered with the corpses of hundreds of slaughtered men and woman. And, on the other side, holding a blood soaked sickle, was...

Shaking his head hard, he looked at the body next to him. Trembling and stiff, the boy seemed to be having an unpleasant dream of his own. Suddenly, an earsplitting noise tears from deep inside him, bursting forth from barley parted lips. Startled, Tarith had fallen out of bed. As soon as he could gain his footing, he'd done everything he could think of to wake him from whatever torment had taken hold of the boy.

Holding him close now, Tarith can feel himself shaking. Overjoyed at the child’s quick recovery, he can't stop the tears from flowing. 'If this kid was having a nightmare anything like what I just had, I'm surprised he didn't try to run' Pulling back, the boy's metallic gaze locks once again on his own watery stare. “Well now, that was no fun.” Looking over his shoulder to the growing light he can see through the hut's only window, he sighs heavily. Turning back, he dries his eyes on the back of his hand. “Not the best way to wake up, but I suppose, waking up in never fun, good dream or bad.”

The boy sits up, stretching his overtaxed muscles. Something warm touches his back. He looks back to see the man's hand resting there. “Can't let you stay in these, they're soaked. Wait here, I pull out one of my tunics.” The man walks over to a large pile of whatnot ans starts rummaging. Using this time to examine his surrounding, the boy takes in every detail of the small living space. Crawling off the soft surface, he scuttles over the hole in the floor.

Soil and some hard black stuff rests at the bottom. Dancing color pass through his head. Closing his eyes, the colors vanish, returning to the usual milky darkness. 'I know this. I know what this is. Something to do with food. And pain.' His body automatically moves away from the hole at that final thought. Sitting down on the hard packed dirt floor, he tucks his legs in. His body begins to shiver involuntarily as a light breeze flows in through the hole in the wall.

The man finally turns back to him. Walking over with a rich brown cloth in his hand, he reaches down, pulling the boy to his feet. Grabbing his hands, he lifts the boys arm's above his head. Cocking his head from side to side, he sees the man's lips turn up at the sides again. Reaching back down, he grabs the bottom of his covering. Holding his arms where the man had left them, the covering comes off over his head with very little fuss. Holding still, he sees the man's body jerk backwards, eyes locked on his body. Looking down himself, he sees that his body, too, is different from the man's.

Lines of lighter colored skin snake across most of his torso. Looking up at the man's flawless skin, he makes note of the difference. 'More different. Can differences be normal?' The man's wide eyes return to the half lidded gaze he remembers from the day previous. Stretching out the cloth, he pulls it over is arms, and down his body. The slightly rough texture rubs across his bare flesh. Absentmindedly tugging at his sleeves, he wanders over to a small shelf. He smells something that makes his stomach churn.

Still trying to get over the shock of seeing so much pain etched into the flesh of such a small body, he can't help but chuckle as the boy makes straight for the food shelf. Coming up behind him, Tarith reaches over the boy's head. Pulling out a sweet fruit called a kimbak, he hands it to the kid. Sitting on his little stool, he watches the boy with a grin. Picking at the skin, he peels back a small piece, then sniffs. 'Must have past the test' he muses as the boy sinks his teeth deep into the green-tan fruit.

His smile fades as he thinks again of what could have done that to a child. 'I've been a freak my whole life, but no one ever did anything like that to me until I was much older. And so much! He seems so innocent, and gentle. How could anyone' Shaking his head roughly, he spots the boy about to bite into the pit of the kimbak. Reaching forward, he plucks the sweet food item from little hands. The boy's eyes stay trained on the confiscated item. “Don't need any broken teeth there.”

Watching as the man pulls something from the center of the food, his hands dart forward what it comes back towards him. Snatching back the item, he continues to consume it at a steady pace. He watches the man wander around the small space. Crouching over the hole, the man starts doing something he can't see. After a few rough scratching noises, he leans back. Wandering over, the boy sees what he's done. 'Flame' The word passes slowly through the normally turbulent mind of the child, giving him time to hold it, to examine it, to store it.

'I know this. I've seen this before.' Looking at the one who brought the flame to life, another thought passes through. This one is harder to hold onto, but eventually, he gets a firm grip on it. 'Ever since I met this man yesterday, my mind seems to be working better. If he lets me stay, perhaps I can learn more' Tilting his head from side to side again, he doesn't even notice that the fruit is all gone. Blinking rapidly, he tries to think of what to do.

Finally, he moves close to the man. Eyes locked on to the man's own, he reaches up an clasps the man's arm in both hands. Hard muscles dance beneath his delicate touch. Holding a little tighter he utter another “Terth” before wrapping both arms around the man's forearm. After a few moments stillness, the man moves. A strong, warm arm, wraps around his waist. Lifting him up, he is once again pulled flush against the hardened form of the man. Feeling a powerful warmth from where the man's glow is, the boy can feel an understanding coming over him.

'This is right. This warmth, it is what I need. Like food for my middle, this warmth soothes an ache, deep inside me' His mind flutters about at the word 'me', but as any thought that he can't answer, he lets it go. Pushing back, he presses his fingers once again over the glow. Larger than it was before, it pulsates beneath his touch. “Terth” he mutters, and looks up into those deep eyes he'd seen for the first time only yesterday.

Feeling a burn deep within, Tarith can feel strength flowing from the small form in his arms. “For as long as you like, little one. I'll help you in any way I can. Thank you.” All of his life before this point fades away into a muddy blur. Looking down, for a split second, he swears he can see a light coming from the boy. Flowing from his fingertips, the light spreads across his chest. But in the blink of an eye, the light is gone. Smiling contently with this new found bond, Tarith thinks, 'Anything. I'd do anything, if it will help him.' For the first time in his life, his joy is so great that his usually inexhaustible tail, lay still and quite behind him.

A few months pass. With each day, the boy's vocabulary increases. Learning quickly, he takes on all the chores he can physically complete. He runs about each day, learning whatever Tarith teaches him with relative ease. His only block seems to come, when Tarith talks about feelings. Every time Tarith tries to explain what they are, the boy feels a wall come up inside. Something lay on the other side. Something important. But as of now, he can not reach it.

Inside his mind is still as jumbled as ever, but now it's almost as if he has two. What was, and what is. Thoughts from what was still float by once in a while, often helping with any given situation, but they never stick the way what Tarith teaches him does. A few days after the first meeting, Tarith pulls down a beast he calls a hemlo. Gutting and skinning it, he proudly proclaims, “Now, for some breeches. I'll have them done for you in no time!” After several failed attempts, Tarith finally manages to put together some decent breeches for the boy.

The soft material feels strange, confining, but if Tarith wears them, then he must think it's right. One day, late in the afternoon, the boy's newly stable life, again, changes...

The boy sits beside a small stream several yards from the place he now calls home. Rinsing last nights dinner off the carved wood dinning ware, he suddenly stiffens. Having grown accustom to the sounds of the forest, he wonders at what could have cause him to come alert. Rotating his head so that his ears can catch any sound around him, he stops with is head facing just off to the right across the stream.

Setting down the bowl on the bank, he turns his whole body in that direction. With a flurry of red leaves, something charges out of the underbrush that grows thick only around the stream. The boy tries to roll, but the thing is on him too fast. Acting on instinct, he locks his small hands around the only part of the creature he can get a good grip on. Hissing and scratching, the thing thrashes angrily. Hand on it's throat, he holds the beast at arms length.

Bloodshot eyes look out from under scaled eye ridges. Thick muscled arms, ended in clawed fingers, slash just out of reach of his throat. The thick body tapers off into a long scaly tail. With no back legs, the things body lays flat against his stomach, the rough scales tearing at his clothes. With a hard push, the beast rolls off, but before he can do anything more than get to his knees, it's on him again.

Tumbling about as a mass of limbs and teeth, they scuffle for several seconds, the boy taking the brunt of the damage, dyeing the ground beneath them red. Rolling close to the stream, the boy's hand lands on a large rock. Twisting hard, he manages to land a good solid hit to the creature's torso with it. He feels something crunch under the blow. Screeching in pain, the thing's injury distracts it enough for the boy to get on top of it. Pinning it down best he can with one hand, he raises the rock, ready to deliver the finishing blow. Looking into the creatures eyes, he tenses. Then, his arm stalls. Continuing to stare into it's eyes, he sees a flicker of something intelligent. 'What?' The creature begins to thrash again.

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day

Last edited by PopeAlessandrosXVIII on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 am; edited 4 times in total
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: What to do? Reply with quote

Ok, here's the DP. Just what will he do?

This is real important here. Depending on what he does here, it will define a big part of what our hero will become. Try to keep in his mind. This DP is for 'The Boy' only. Poor Tarith get left out on this one. I hope to hear lots of ideas!

To Be A Knight
Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
37957 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo... new chappy! I'll get right to this when I have a moment to read!

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...
crazybookgal
Citizen

Topics: 12

Items
Legends
1657 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm lets review
this boy has a past were he's been beaten
Tarith has shown him kindness
the boy is negative about pain

perhaps the boy will connect that other creatures dont like pain either, and that by killing this thing he will be just as bad as the people who whipped him. he should leave the creature alone and maybe it will follow him home
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Well.... Reply with quote

Well, that make a kind of sense...Only problem is....the thing's still trying to kill him. Maybe somthing in between the not killing and the following home might work....

Thnx for the review!

To Be A Knight
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
5251 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously don't know what to do... All i can think of is whacking the creature with the rock till Tarith comes and rescues us....

On the whole, this was really good chapter and I enjoyed reading it. We get a clear picture of where we are. They both had the same dream, so I figure something terrible is going to happen, if it already hasn't happened.

Nice Writing! Wink

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
37957 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, just speaking in terms of options here, we have

* Kill the creature by beating it repeatedly with the rock.
* Knock the thing out and capture it.
* Knock it out and leave it to be.
* Drop the rock and run.
* Drop the rock and give the critter a big hug - Send that light forth!
* Threaten to beat it further while keeping it pinned, showing it mercy and seeing how it reacts (leads to a potential return to the same decision all over again if it remains hostile).

I'm most partial to the last idea there but if it stays combatative, we still must decide how to re-address the matter, to which I would say knocking it out and capturing it would be the best secondary goal.

As for the rest of the tale, I enjoyed it but there were parts that dragged a bit. Nevertheless, it was easy enough to read and the descriptive richness carries on throughout this tale so far, rarely dropped. However, this cannot be said for the creature at the end. I'm currently envisioning a lizard-like creature with no hind legs... am I at all close?

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
5251 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I envisioned a panther-like creature.... gosh, this needs description!

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Okaaaayyy.... Reply with quote

It looks like this.

Bloodshot eyes look out from under scaled eye ridges. Thick muscled arms, ended in clawed fingers, slash just out of reach of his throat. The thick body tapers off into a long scaly tail. With no back legs, the things body lays flat against his stomach, the rough scales tearing at his clothes.

So yeh, it's a lizard type thing woth no back legs.

To Be A Knight
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Topics: 168

Items
Legends
10415 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boy came to Tarith knowing nothing about himself or the world around him. All he had was instinct - how to survive in the most basic sense.

He's only spent a few short months with Tarith, who is teaching him his way of life. During the segment that deals with this few months we see Tarith gutting and skinning a beast for its skin. Looking at this logically... This is a beast. Beasts are to be harvested for food and survival just as fruit and vegetables.

As the boy doesn't know any better, I would say that he attempts to kill it for those reasons, but shouts out to Tarith for help. He doesn't know what the thing is, but Tarith might.

Items

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't kill the creature, the thing is probably only hungry. Give it something to eat instead of attacking you... Befriend it... then ask Tarith about it.

Quote:
The man jumps and his voice goes quite. Stopping, the boy cocks his head to the other side. The man's lips turn up at the edges. Then, pressing his lips together, he starts humming again.

QUIET<<
Tikanni Corazon
Honored Citizen

Topics: 75
Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Items
Legends
18382 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good chapter Pope! I enjoyed it.

Right, despite the fact that this is fantasy, I can't help turning to facts when thinking about this dp. Most lizard/reptilian creatures can only move quickly over short distances, in bursts of speed if you like. The moment that the creature attacked him seems to fit in with this idea, with it suddenly just bursting out of nowhere, like it had been watching and waiting for the right moment, or silently inching towards him, until he was within attacking distance.

With the creature having just one set of legs too, I can't imagine it being built for quick long distance travel. And I don't think he should kill it, at least not yet. I think he should attempt to run a fairly short distance away, well out of reach, but still in a position to observe what the creature will do. It will also make him more aware of it's physical capabilities, for future reference. Maybe, if there are any nearby, he could attempt to climb a tree, and see what happens.

Looking forward to chapter 4! Smile

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Poll Reply with quote

We are now polling, sorry for the delay!

To Be A Knight
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Polling Reply with quote

5 more days of polling!

To Be A Knight

Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted!
Swordfish
Tourist

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
258 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bloodshot eyes look out from under scaled eye ridges. Thick muscled arms, ended in clawed fingers, slash just out of reach of his throat. The thick body tapers off into a long scaly tail. With no back legs, the things body lays flat against his stomach, the rough scales tearing at his clothes.

Hmmmm...

Yeeeeeeah.

Had I gotten here before the polls opened I would have totally suggested taking it as a mount or whip out that old Pokedex and have a look. But anyway, I opt for making friends with it. Because if you're riding around on the above thing...then you are basically Tarzan around those parts.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Wow! Reply with quote

A very good rendering. That's a Dadongo from Zelda Ocharina of Time, right? That's almost exactly it. I made a few modifications, but yea, thnx for the pic for the people who were confused!

To Be A Knight
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Poll Reply with quote

1 day left, hurry hurry hurry!

To Be A Knight
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Poll Reply with quote

Poll closed! Here are the results!

What to do about the thing trying to kill the Hero?
Let it go
0% [ 0 ]
Try to threaten it into submission
20% [ 1 ]
Kill it while calling for Tarith
20% [ 1 ]
Try to make friends with it
60% [ 3 ]
Let it go, get some distance, and then observe it
0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5
Who Voted: Barking_Basenji_Splitpin, crazybookgal, Crunchyfrog, Swordfish, Thunderbird

Looks like we's makin' friends! Next chapter up in a day or two!

To Be A Knight
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Is this Me? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: