Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Is This Me? 007 - Instinct

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> The Fantasy Forest - Fantasy Storygames -> Is this Me?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author Chapter
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Is This Me? 007 - Instinct Reply with quote

*Warning! This chapter contains violence and gore!*

Instinct

Tarith steps back. “I, I'm sorry. I'm not feeling well. I'm afraid I wouldn't be of much help...” His voice is strained and a bit higher than usual. The captain sneers at the beast man. Grabbing another rope, she loops it.

“Very well, Luif, then stand aside while we haul in this gold mine kin of yours. Unlike your common ilk, this one could fetch a fair price in market!” Her sneer turns into an evil looking grin. “Too bad the trip will most likely kill'er.” With that, she shoves Tarith back and lets her lasso loose. The rough hewn rope lands about the mer girl's neck. Tarith steps back, flinching away from the gurgling noise her horrendous screams turned into as the rope was jerked tight. Shaking his head, he backs to the other side. T takes a few seconds to realize that Darkon is not with him. Stepping forward, his head whips back in forth. Looking around franticly for the little one, he ignores the group of onlookers and begins heading for the back of the ferry. Just as he reaches the cabin in the middle of the deck, a loud gurgling sound breaks out.

Dismissing it at first for the mer girl, he steps past the cabin. But then, he stops dead. 'That was too close for it to have been from over the side. His ears catch the sound of a strangled gasp followed by a wet cough. The jubilant voices cheering on the catch begin turning into confused and frightend inquiries. Finally, someone screams. Turning about, Tarith peeks out from behind the cabin and beholds a gruesome sight.

Darkon stands, his face, arms, and entire front are coated in blood. The three who had been endeavoring to capture the mer girl lay dead upon the deck. Two of torn throats, and one, the captain, lay with her chest torn open. Tarith feels bile rise in his throat at the sight of Darkon holding her heart in his right hand. Filled with terror, his eyes travel from the boy's hand to his eyes, and what he sees makes him tremble. As earlier, his eyes are flaring, light lightning sparking out of a bottle, but instead of the soft white light from before, now is a fierce shade of blood read fury. Unable to hold back, Tarith keels over and begins heaving. He instinctively clamps his hands over his ears as another scream rings out. But even that can't block out the high cruel voice that follows. With a shock to his heart he realizes that it's eminating from the boy.

“No more shall the innocent suffer at the hands of those with vileness in their hearts.” His voice is quiet, but no one makes a sound to cover the words. “So has it always been, no more. The Mother will not stand for it.” Tarith peeks out of the corner of his eye and immediately regrets it. “For the crime of endeavoring to slay Freedom, I judge thee all guilty.” He raises the hand holding the heart and with a strong squeeze, pulverizes the central muscle.

'No....' Tarith's mind whispers, but his plea goes unheeded.

His blood is on fire. All before him are painted red. The red of the wrong doers. His hand whips out, his stiff fingers curled into a claw tearing through a young woman's throat like a knife through water. He blood sprays over the already soaked boy. He pays it no mind. 'They all must go. That is the decree

~*~*~*~*~*~

The part of his mind he's been building with Tarith over the last several months calls from it's place, sealed behind a see through wall. “No. We must ask Tarith. Tarith wants to hide.” His words are low, soft, and without emotion. His eyes, now seeing from behind the wall as well as behind the slaughter, flick back and forth, trying to focus on one or the other. An apparition, like the one made of light from before, appears on the other side of the invisible wall. But unlike that one, this one is red, and seems more solid.

The trapped one presses his hand to the wall. Almost as if called forward, the red one moves swiftly to stand before his other self. It raises it's own left palm and places it against the wall opposed to Darkon's right. He speaks, his words almost unheard. ~You stay here, my innocence. Stay here and grow. I will be what The Mother wishes of us. Until the times comes, you stay here. Stay my innocence...~ The being of red drifts away, and a haze comes over the trapped one's eyes. Before he can stop it, he falls into a deep sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The boy had been still for several seconds, giving the larger men aboard to rally their courage. With a roar, one charges forward, large hands outstretched to grab the small boy. Darkon's eyes follows the man's movements. As soon as he's within reach, small arms dart up and he takes hold of one of the large man's wrists. Planting his left foot back, he uses the man's momentum to throw the large one through the nearest railing with a sickening crunch. If he wasn't dead from the hit, he'd surly drown for he had fallen unconscious when his head hit one of the beams.

Another man charges, and this time manages to get a hold of Darkon. Unfortunately the fool had left one of the boy's hands free. Anther spray of blood cover's Darkon's face in a fine red mist as the man falls, clutching his torn neck. The rest of the people stand back, trying to move, but terror holds them in place.'So much ill intent. I see it. I see it all over.' His mind races as his gaze falls upon one person after another. Almost like a shadow, the boy seems to vanish from before their eyes, and reappear directly before the person closets to him, a small girl, the same size as he. She has just enough time to gasp before he thrusts his hand through her chest. The impact of his fingers to her heart causes it to explode, pieces of it clinging to his fingers as they protrude out of her back.

The passengers finally find the strength to move. With howls and screams, most fling themselves over the side of the boat. One man stays. When Darkon withdraws his hand, the man catches the limp form of the dead child. “Amellia? Amellia!?” His voice is choked with tears, near hysterical. Darkon backs off, the man's color flaring up to nearly match his own. “You. You MONSTER!” The man pulls a knife from his boot and charges. His eyes blurred by tears, and Darkon's inhuman speed causes the man to miss as he thrusts the knife at the heart of his daughter's murderer. With a deft turn, the boy grabs the wrist of the man's knife hand. Twisting it so he drops the knife, he swings around, throwing the man full force into the cabin, which practically explodes on impact.

A small cry comes from the side of the cabin, and Darkon moves forward to deal with the next person. His eyes land on the trembling form of Tarith. Covered in the debris, the beast man stares, terror etched in every line of his face. Darkon stops. 'Tarith. This is Tarith. We will stay with him. The boy's limbs stiffen, his fingers twitching spasticly.

Tarith, having covered his head for most of the attack, now crouches among the cabin wreckage. He can't believe the sight before his eyes. 'This can't be Darkon. It can't be! Not the little boy who lay trembling in my arms after a night of fearful dreams. Not the one who so earnestly rights all his mistakes without question. No!' His body begins to fall back as the boy approaches, but then stops. His tail twitches as he recognizes the spasms Darkon gets when his past comes to haunt him. Tarith can feel a burning inside, almost as if a fire long burning has now come to life.

In a rush, the man scrabbles over broken boards and chunks of glass. Tripping several times, he finally reaches the little one. The instant his clawed hand comes in contact with blood soaked skin, the red lightning coming from the boy's eyes flares a bright yellow before dissipating completely. Darkon blinks. “What is wrong Tarith. You seem unwell.” the boy asks, cocking his head to the side. Rather than answer, Tarith gathers the boy into his arms and turns so the bodies are out of the boy's sight. Tarith tries to take a few calming breaths before speaking, but the smell of blood coating the small boy causes him to gag and cough. Still unsure of how to feel, his tail twitches feebly. When he feels Darkon begin swatting at the furry appendage, Tarith bursts out crying.

The sudden jerk and gasping coming from Tarith, draws Darkon's attention away from the swaying tail, and to the tear streaked face of the one closest to him. As he reaches up to whip away the tears the way Tarith does for him, the man jerks away. “Tarith.” He cocks his head to the side, then his gaze falls on his hands. 'Blood. Much blood. I sense no pain. Tarith has no blood on him. Why.' A sudden voice from the water causes Tarith to whip around. His ears go numb to all sound as his eyes fall on the scene before his eyes. The bodies scattered about. The blood splashed across the deck and railing. 'No no, lock it up! This is mine! A voice like, but not his own, rings out and his head falls, burying his nose in the hollow of Tarith's neck. A feeling of sickness washes over him, and many memories threaten to surface. No, I will bear this for you. Lock it away. You need not see this. The voice is softer now. Gentler, and seems to wash the sickness away. He can now clearly hear the voice from overboard.

The mer girl floats among bodies and the rope meant to capture her. “Please. You must be safe! Let me up? Please, I must speak!” Over and over, she pleas with Tarith. Wary now, more than ever, Tarith hesitates.

A voice against his neck makes him start. “Closer. I want her closer...” Tarith swallows, then nods, unable to think of an argument right this second. 'It all started when he wanted to get closer to her. They were doing something. I pray it will not bring the fire again' Shuffling through the cabin's remains, careful to avoid the body of the near liquified man, Tarith searches for more rope. Kneeling down, he carefully juggles the boy to one arm so he can search beneath the half collapsed bed. Ah hah' His fingers caress rough cragus woven rope. Pulling it out, he hurries back to the side.

When he tosses the rope over the edge, he sets the boy facing over the side so he doesn't have to look at the dead bodies, and prepares to haul the mer girl up. He is astonished to feel a hand over hand motion and hear the sound of footsteps on the side of the ferry. The mer girl, now finless, clambers over the railing moments later. She lands gracefully on her feet, but the grace lasts only a second. She pitches forward, and in a lightning quick move, Darkon catches her. As he eases her to a seated position on the deck, Tarith crouches down before them. 'Got to stay between Darkon and the carnage. Even thought he caused it....NO! he corrects himself. 'Not him. Something else...inside him. Those eyes were not his own.

The mer girl smiles, keeping a hand on Darkon's. “We must keep safe. You protect me, now I protect you! I feel, so close...” Her voice, like the hum, seems so lyrical and light, it's almost as if she's singing her words. Tarith fidgets, waiting for a response from the boy. “My home, I can take you. Or, I come with you. I must repay. I must no be debited. With you, I will go. I will keep you safe.” Tarith still waits, staring at the mer girl. Suddenly, Darkon slides to the side, his eyes closed, his breathing even.

'He, he's asleep?! What, ow, what can...How can I decide. I, she, it's so strange....' Tarith's thought whir and buzz, bringing on one of the worst headaches he's ever felt.

+++++++++++

Well, here we are? Bloody enough for you? Oh No! Tarith has to make a decision on his own! Can he handle it? What next!?

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day

Last edited by PopeAlessandrosXVIII on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 6 times in total

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search for a clue as to what is inside the darkon then? There must be something... And Tarith has lived on his own once, can't he do it again? Very Happy
Tikanni Corazon
Honored Citizen

Topics: 75
Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Items
Legends
18382 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just caught up with the last two chapters. I enjoyed much of the imagery conjoured up during Darkon's bloodfest, especially that of how he himself looked during that time. Very well done! Smile

I have to say, I'm surprised by Tarith's reaction to Darkon's sudden change in personality. Putting myself in Tarith's shoes, I think I would personally be terrified of this child that, prior to the incident, I'd imagined to be sweet, and pretty much harmless. Suddenly he's ripping peoples throats and hearts out, and yet Tarith is still thinking of the boys feelings about the incident. For all Tarith knows, this could be Darkon's true self trying to break free from where he's kept it hidden away. I'm sure that's not what you have in mind for the story, but from the character's point of view, he doesn't know that. I would imagine after witnessing such a thing, not only would he be confused by the occurence as a whole, but also would be wary, as the boy now poses a threat, and I think I personally would also feel at least mild revulsion towards the child, whether I loved him or not. But that last part is just me personally. Tarith just seems too forgiving of Darkon's bad points, and that seems a little strange, since from this chapter alone, I have gleened that Tarith himself seems against such violence.

There are a few small mistakes dotted throughout the chapter, though they are only small ones...

Quote:
If he wasn't dead from the hit, he'd surly drown for he had fallen unconscious when his head hit one of the beams.

surely

Quote:
He blood sprays over the already soaked boy.

Her?

...I think there may be one or two other similar ones, but I can't seem to find them. But they're all minor.

One other thing, again a small thing is in this sentence...

Tarith can feel a burning inside, almost as if a fire long burning has now come to life.

The double use of the word 'burning' in one sentence is a little jarring. Maybe replace the second one with smouldering? Or something else similar.

*takes a deep, cleansing breath* I can't seem to get to the point where I'm comfortable pointing out mistakes. Just have to keep thinking that it's to help, not to hurt. Wink

Anyways, all in all, your story is well-written, and there are some brilliantly vivid moments throughout. And the story is interesting, and different. All in all, very well done!

As for the dp, I think that, now the mermaid has joined them, and pledged her alligence to Darkon, maybe Tarith should leave the boy with her for a little while, and just go and get a little solitude in order to think things through, and plan possible ideas as to what they should do next, and try and figure out how to deal with this new side of Darkon. Maybe wait until the ferry has got them to the other side, and then take a few hours to do just that.

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: I Think...... Reply with quote

Thank you for your thoughts! *Bows* They are always welcome! Now, for some answers.

Tikanni - You are right, from a purly seperate character point of view, I could see Tarith being afraid of Darkon now. But, the reason for his reaction....I can't explain right now or I'm sure I'd mess up the big surprises, and dark secrets throughout the series. For now I'll say, you could almost put it as, Tarith is at a dissadvantge when it comes to Darkon.

As for oposition to violence, true enough. But keep in mind, he's seen a lot, so it's not quite as devistating for him to see it now than if he'd lead a violence free life. He IS terrifed and sickend by what happend, exsecialy 'cause it's Darkon that did it, but he has....ARGH! I can't explain! Just trust me on this?

I think you for your corrections, I'll deal with them in a second. *Bows* Sank you!

I'm glad you like the story, and I'm exspecially glad that this is the way it went! Somthing like this needed to happen, for you readers' sake. I guess it may have been a little subtle of foreshadowing, but we did have a peek of this in a previous chappy.....

To all, thanks for reading, and keep the suggestions comming!

To Be A Knight
Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
37957 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This chapter was great fun! HERE the story gets truly interesting. I can see it building in excitement all around now.

One thing I take a little protest to - the spirit that was in control of Darkon - be it just another aspect of himself, or possibly something else entirely like a possession, seemed to contradict itself.

It attacked the 'wrong-doers' yet focused one of its lethal assaults ruthlessly upon an innocent child in the process. This is hard to rationalize. It makes sense when he lays into the rest of the crew, but surely a child is no threat to the mermaiden?

I liked Tikky's crit too. Good job Tika!

At the same time, I can understand an author's need to at times explain that he's just got some more explaining to do for that particular oddity to eventually make sense to the reader.

I say he needs to talk to the mer-girl to get to know what she and her race are all about before making an appropriate decision. I'd like for her to come with us but I'm not sure if she'd do well out of water for long periods. I'd like to go with her but I'm not clear that we would do well under water for long periods (instinct says otherwise but I realize she can probably help us to breath under there). My leaning is toward the latter, for it would be good to establish a secret place of refuge that others would be hard pressed to follow us to. I have a feeling we'll need it in the future.

Tarith's impression of Darkon is certainly an interesting one, I'll give it that. Additionally, I wonder what Darkon will think of himself when he awakens.

He showed great magic and combat skill (nicely written battle scene btw) and I particularly liked he did it all with his bare hands. Now, were we supposed to envision them as becoming blades or just held in a martial arts like style that made them blade-like? I got the latter but wouldn't have wanted to miss it if you meant the prior.

Anyhow, overall, very well done! We carry on now with a renewed sense of mystery and intrigue being delivered, even if it were mostly suspicions of this sort of thing lurking within Darkon up til now that kept us driving on further into the tale, now we know and want to see more and understand it more - all the more!

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunderbird wrote:
One thing I take a little protest to - the spirit that was in control of Darkon - be it just another aspect of himself, or possibly something else entirely like a possession, seemed to contradict itself.

It attacked the 'wrong-doers' yet focused one of its lethal assaults ruthlessly upon an innocent child in the process. This is hard to rationalize. It makes sense when he lays into the rest of the crew, but surely a child is no threat to the mermaiden?

++++++

He showed great magic and combat skill (nicely written battle scene btw) and I particularly liked he did it all with his bare hands. Now, were we supposed to envision them as becoming blades or just held in a martial arts like style that made them blade-like? I got the latter but wouldn't have wanted to miss it if you meant the prior.

About the few things above, I want to make some quick notes. He did not move through the crowd to get to the girl, she was litteraly the closest person to him, perhaps I should drop that in there.

As for the fighting style, it's more like hhis hands are just that storng when in that state. They are hard like stone, not sharp, but stiff. Les cut, more rip, understand?

OH!, and the..... Well, the red Darkon.....I guess I can give away, the whole point of the entire slaughter right here, like this, is that it was indescriminent of age and gender in his 'Punishment' In his eyes, as he has been told, they were all guilty, down to the "Innocent" childern who cheered the sailors on. I guess I still need work on those points...*Sigh* "There is no Innocent when intention is judged"

THNX for reading!

To Be A Knight
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Topics: 103

Items
Legends
10229 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to disagree with Tikka and TB. I didn't like this chapter very much at all. It was a bit sickening and tasteless. Maybe it's because I'm not particularly fond of violence or gore, but that scene where he slaughtered the little girl really disgusted me. Overall, I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of imagination. Sad

The best part was Tarith's reaction-- he understood the goodness in Darkon in spite of the senseless massacre he just witnessed.

And I think you should include a warning at the top of the page, letting people know that there is extreme graphic violence. I certainly was not expecting it.

I have faith, however, that future chapters will employ more tact.

Let's see, about the mermaid. She seems glad that Darkon protected her the way he did, and she doesn't seem at all affected by the slaughter. I fear that she may exacerbate this 'evil' side of him. Therefore, Tarith must reject her presence all-together, if possible. Second best would be for her to accompany Darkon and Tarith-- question: now that the crew is dead, how are they going to navigate the boat?
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Ummmm..... Reply with quote

D-kun. I'm actually glad for your response there. The effect was supose to be sickening and foul, so in that aspect, I'm glad I was successful. I am also glad you understood Tarith's reaction....kinda. There are only one thing I must point out and dissagree with.

Darkon's red side isn't 'evil' just as a soildier told to kill is not evil. He's following orders. In fact, if you notice what he said to Darkon, red is rather kind. His actions were what he was made for. Just like a gun, it is not evil, but it has the potential to kill.

I put the warning at the top, sorry I didn't have it there before. Truth is, the attack was suppose to be surprising, that's prolly why I didn't think to put it. It kinda hurts that you called my work tastless, but it is your right to have that oppinion. I personaly find the prisioner from your speed game quite revolting, but I'm sure he was suppost to elicit such respons. I hope you can see that in my work with a more objective eye.

As for the mer girl not minding the bloodshed? Well, she's #1 been hunted all her life and #2 Didn't realls see most of it. All she knows is that the boy saved her. True, he did it by killing people, but in all honesty, he just saved her life. She dosn't carry much love for humans.

As for the ship....it kinda drives itself. That's why such a small crew. Razz I hate to say it but, "It's Magic!"

*Bows* I thank you for your critical review.

To Be A Knight
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Items
Legends
10229 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pope, In the first place, thanks for taking my critique so graciously and thinking about what I said. I can be quite harsh sometimes and it is a bit trying for the author (especially as we all tend to be so proud of our 'babies').

Quote:
It kinda hurts that you called my work tastless, but it is your right to have that oppinion.

Let me clarify that I don't find your whole work tasteless, not even the whole chapter. From what I've read, I really love the characters and their emotions. I just didn't expect what happened and it shocked me.

It's the violence that I find tasteless. Perhaps I was a bit upset by the images that reading this particular chapter elicited. It made my stomach turn a bit. You yourself must admit that it is heavily endowed with gore.

I'm just not a big fan of gore.

Instead of saying it is tasteless, I should have said that it isn't of my taste. Mea culpa.
As for my own character, it is true that he is revolting, but I hoped to communicate that through suggestion rather than through outright graphic violence. Nonetheless, your pointing it out makes me realize that I may have been over-reacting in my initial impression.

Keep writing, I want to see more... only tone it down a bit on the blood-spraying. Smile
Ingrothechundyer
Royal Arch-Mage

Topics: 63

Items
Legends
16601 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I see it we have at least for things that we can do.

1) We are still hoping that Lassich will catch up with us. We can ask her to keep an eye out for Lassich and have her and Lassich catch up with us when Lassich arrives at the lake.

2) Of course we can try going to her home. We are after information about who is trying to have Darkon killed and why they are trying to do so. It seems that she knows enough about Darkon to be willing to risk capture to come see Darkon.

3) We could see if she could come with us. I don't see a whole lot for us to gain from this option though. So far she doesn't seem like she is all that strong and if someone recognizes what she is we will have another massacre. I have a hard time seeing Tarith agreeing to take the risk of taking her with us as his priority is Darkon and having Darkon perform another massacre is extremely against his motivation.

4) We can ditch the boat and ask her to repay her debt by cleaning taking care of it.

~~~

In the end I can't see Tarith agreeing to have her go with us among the humans as the risk is far to great. We were lucky we were on a boat this time. What will happen if this occurs in a city? Also we are being pursued. The boat will need to be dealt with. I assume a ship going missing won't be near as large a red flag as a ship being found with bodies from the massacre.

I also have a hard time seeing Tarith flat out refusing her help. Darkon is strongly attracted to her and Tarith's priority is Darkon. While she can't come with us possibly she can at least help us with cleanup from the massacre.

If we have her wait for Lassich we eventually run the same risk as bringing her with us as she may end up with us again.

I'm strongly leaning towards questioning her on how we will be received in her home and if they might know more about Darkon's situation. Also we want to know why she rushed the boat like she did. If she doesn't think that we can be helped at her home or it seems dangerous to go there see if she would be willing to repay the debt by getting us to shore and taking care of the mess on the boat.
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Items
Legends
10229 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Post
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject: Polling Reply with quote

At last it's time fer the poll! Lotsa options here! Just 2 notes on all this. Yes, they can go to her home breathing wise, and yes, she can diguse herself properly among humans! Have at it!

To Be A Knight
Ingrothechundyer
Royal Arch-Mage

Items
Legends
16601 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh I didn't see any *one* option I wanted to vote for Sad

I voted for "Have good long talk with mer girl on ferry" with the intention of, depending on the results of the talk, having her clean up the ferry and then visit her home if we think there is no danger and information that can help us OR clean up the ferry mess and leave her behind if it appears that there may be danger to us at her home or there is not likely any useful information to be found there.

I still don't see bringing the Mer Girl with us as being an option as I have a hard time seeing there being much of a demand for Mer Girls if they can perfectly disguise themselves forcing the buyer to trust the seller that they are indeed purchasing a Mer Girl. If there is a way for the buyer to tell then we have a problem in the making. Wink
Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
37957 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bumping the thread, Ingro... didn't realize we were polling here.

Y'know... if this mer-girl is anything like the mermaids in the current Pirates movie, we're in deep trouble here... lol!

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Polling Reply with quote

2-3 days left fror voting here! I have 3 thus far, any other takers?

To Be A Knight
crazybookgal
Citizen

Topics: 12

Items
Legends
1657 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted Smile Nice writing also pope since I haven't commented in a while
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Poll Reply with quote

I'll leave this up for another day, though a doubt the poll can be swayed at this point. I hope you all enjoy this story!

To Be A Knight
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
13801 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Poll Results Reply with quote

What to do now?
Force Darkon to examin his own mind
0% [ 0 ]
Wait til ferry reaches shore, leave Darkon with mer girl, and Tarith goes off alone to think
25% [ 1 ]
Have good long talk with mer girl on ferry
75% [ 3 ]
Reject mer girl all together and go on without her
0% [ 0 ]
Bring mer girl along for the jorney
0% [ 0 ]
Ask her to stay behind and keep an eye out for Lassich so the two can catch up later
0% [ 0 ]
Go with mer girl to her home and gather info on what's going on
0% [ 0 ]
Hav mer girl bring them ashore, then go back to clean up the bloody mess
0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4
Who Voted: crazybookgal, Ingrothechundyer, Thunderbird, Tikanni Corazon

This one may take a little bit. I have a few things to get caught up on *Cough*TBAK*Cough*

To Be A Knight
Ingrothechundyer
Royal Arch-Mage

Items
Legends
16601 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Points out that this chapter isn't all that "new" anymore* Wink

*waits for the next chapter*
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Is this Me? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: