Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
5 minute stories- Remembrance Reminance

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Word Game Way -> Fun with words!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: 5 minute stories- Remembrance Reminance Reply with quote

35 words per minute with dailogue
37 words per minute without dailogue
175 words

Once upon a time there was a young kid who lived in the spacific ocean, she was young vibrant and full of life, yes the pacific ocean she was in australia. She studied management, but wished she could be the best artist she could be. She used her art to create wonderful atrosities and fantasies.

She could tell each painting was a part of her life, each stroke took her to new places. she could tell each painting was unique in each way. Especially one with her name written on it. She sold each painting, but it was ignored during the exabition. She felt sad because nobody bought it from off the walls.

She was so sure she would have sold something, then a small statuered man came along and saw the atrosity painting. It had a cross, with a wolf man pinned to it. He liked it saying, "I'll buy it missy."

She said, "Deal, why do you want such a picture?"

He answered, "I'm sure, that look upon your face I bought it."

________

*Wow, I almost pissed myself from the bell ringing... haha

Last edited by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 5 times in total

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly none knew that this woman's name was Laura Loathe, they took the pictures off the wall. The exabition closed, she slinked away into the night so alone. She was sure that man was the only one who bought her picture.

She felt that man was wize for his age, when she looked upon the cheque, it was his number with a job application folded behind it. She was happy as she read the news of her having a job with him. A publishing house. The man didn't even know her.

She was so sure she'd call him the next day. He answered the phone and he said, "I don't know you."

"What you mean, its me Laura loathe. You bought my picture with my name on it."

"Ah, yes, I gave you an application. Apply and send it to me. No need for an interview."

Words 146 words
29 words per minute
Because I got stuck at cheque I got 29 words per minute
Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
Fables
1592 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fun exercise. I should try this soon.

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is fun! Lots of fun! Lets make a compilation for the city, 5 minute stories for each person, you jumble up the 5 minute stories, and then you teach people to put the different stories together. Understand?

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorana was her little child, she stood with a patchy teddy. Staring at the stars that night, waiting for her mother to come back from work. If only she could be better with her hobbies as her mother was.

She curiously looked upon a box, standing in a corner. Opening what seemed to be her mothers study material. She was curious for her age, as her mother use to say to her-- curiousity killed the cat.

She started drawing little pictures for her mother, but as her mother returned home. She sent Lorana straight to bed.

Laura Loathe, was furious. Still it didn't mean she hated her child. Work had her caught in two places. One keeping her family intact and keeping her boss happy with book covers for the authors.

She then said goodnight to her baby girl, leaving...

____

140 words in 5 minutes
28 words per minute if someone speaks to you, playes with your guitar and also brings something for you to learn...

Items

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once upon a time, there was a girl who infact took the chance to date someone through the internet. She cared about this person, but eventually the person turned out not to be listening. She understood she wasted her time through telling him her life, maybe it was because it was boring-- her life, or even depressing. Maybe he needed to see her in real life. She knew her parent's wouldn't let her see him. She was so sure he'd understand she wasn't such a bad person, after talking through voip, he later said what she expected-- that he was regretting knowing her.

If she was to go overseas she would know if he cared, but eventually she knew it would be difficult. He could be the stranger who'd actually hurt her, or the one person that could change her life.

Getting there was the only option, but on the other hand, she met someone that she totally digged. So she had to get the job on the cruise ship to get everything done. Like her own job, her own working job. Management was in her eyes and the creativity was there, the potential of standing on her own.

_____

199 words per 5 minutes
40 words per minute
Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
Fables
1592 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barking_Basenji_Splitpin wrote:
Yes it is fun! Lots of fun! Lets make a compilation for the city, 5 minute stories for each person, you jumble up the 5 minute stories, and then you teach people to put the different stories together. Understand?

Actually, yes. They form 'plot points' as it were when sewn together like a jigsaw. Admittedly, it would take a bit of manipulating them so they COULD blend together, like building a wall of rocks, but the basic premise is there. Still, couldn't be sure it'd be a particularly GOOD story being so...hmm... haphazard. But it can be fun I'd think.

Here's one for the Experimental Folks!

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...

Items

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Thunder!

Items

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, a longtime ago I remember people walked up to me, saying I did something wrong. I tried thinking, what I did? I told them, "I understand." That is all I said, I slowly slipped away and never spoke about writing stories again. I had to wait for my best friend to return from England.

Eventually after drifting so long in an ambiance world of mine. A paradise, I felt that I could do better in this life, without them. Not without my closest friends, I started a new life in college. I could tell that these people were better. After learning that there was a few bitches in the world, I knew that I could tell someone about them.

I told two people, one guy and another one girl. I then had to tell someone close in my family lying one night with a phone in my hand. I was told that if they don't care about what you do for them, they wouldn't care at all. So they can go.

______

172 words per 5 minutes
34 words per minute
Add a chapter   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Fun with words! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: