Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Forbidden words of IF?

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Info Street - FAQs and Guides to the City -> IF Technical Institute and FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  

sagittaeri
Scifi/Experimental Mod

Topics: 16

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Forbidden words of IF? Reply with quote

Kalanna Rai just discovered something weird. One word in the entire chapter post can prevent her from submitting the chapter to IF. So, I've decided to maintain a list of IF forbidden words, in case anyone else had the same 403 errors.

So here we go. The list, with a space between each letter!

v i c o d i n

h e n t a i
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Topics: 173

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was mighty perplexing. Also, these words don't just crash whole posts, you cannot post them in the Inn either. So if you're ever typing away a reply and it doesn't post in the Inn, check carefully to see if you've come across one of these words.

Thankfully I'm stubborn enough not to let prescription pain killers prevent me from sticking around and Pope and Sagi's erotic art discovery never made it beyond the Inn.

"Music makes you braver."
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> IF Technical Institute and FAQ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: