Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
General (Important) stuff (2)

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> City Central -> City Auditorium
View previous topic :: View next topic  

kkdestiny
Mayor

Topics: 56

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:50 pm    Post subject: General (Important) stuff (2) Reply with quote

I figured I would do a quick inventory of things...
- we have increased general activity
- we have an affiliates button, I think (Lillith)
- we have an official FB page (Andolyn)
- we have a guest friendly advertisement board
- we have fresh blood smile emoticon
- we have many new SGs, a good portion of which I believe are capable of being stickied for contests later on
(I missed setting up the writing contest, Im sorry >.<)
Looks good so far, I think! The next step might be outright advertising and getting the open forums buzzing again.
Also, I'm gunna go out and say that you guys have been really great with the positive energy and working to keep things going and making progress in all these aspects.
I have about one more month as Mayor(ess) this term, though I'm considering running when elections are set up for mid-March. I figured that now would be a good time to celebrate all that we've gotten accomplished (hell, there's a whole 'nother book coming courtesy of Andi) and to let you know the general time when the elections will be popping up.

This is posted on the facebook page as well as here, because there are members who don't use facebook, and I want all of them to know about upcoming elections ^^

And yes, Andolyn has announced that she has a version of Divinity all written up, it just needs edits and to go through all those authorly processes. Congrats, I look forward to buying it!

I WILL set up a Feb- March writing contest. It's not exactly two months, but it still fits bi-monthly?

I'll also sticky up some stories and read the rules about the two site-major contests that I'm sure people will be excited for Smile

In the next month I'm going to basically be looking things over, and planning/priming the site for things beyond the end of my term. I'd like to make it a smooth transition for everyone. Razz

For all new members just joining us, welcome! Razz You'll get a better welcome soon, in the form of a very helpful PM. Just know that we're happy to see you, and are always willing to help.

If there are any concerns, ideas, wishes, and/or questions...I guess now would be a good time to bring them up! That way they can be addressed by election time Razz

Also, be aware that there will be a written piece at the end of my term to thank everyone yet again for being wholey awesome!

"The Freedom of Magic" Just got its THIRD chapter up!

Hope you all find the time to read them Very Happy *goes off to look for an SG to read*

Note to self: The Elven Moon; Coin; SVI; Black Animals; Two Wolves; Angel Cat
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> City Auditorium All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: