Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Mayoral Election: Complete!

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> City Central -> City Auditorium
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Key
King

Topics: 207

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Mayoral Election: Complete! Reply with quote

Hey everybody!

It's time for the City of IF's Mayoral Election! Woohoo!

Cheers drunk

Our illustrious Mayor for the last six months, kkdestiny, has decided to run for re-election. Anyone else is also welcome to run, too, and whoever gets the most votes will be our Mayor for the next six months.

Responsibilities of Mayorhood include appointing the City Council and Moderators, dealing with questions from the community, archiving and moving posts and forums as needed, and just generally running the place. No programming knowledge is required, just a love of the community.

If you'd like to throw your hat in the ring, post here within the next week. If there's at least one other candidate, we'll have a brief "campaign" season where IFians can ask questions of the candidates, followed by an election!

Smile

Last edited by Key on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, no candidates have come forward yet. I'll give this one more day, and if no one jumps in, kkdestiny will remain Mayor.
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, looks like we don't need an election this round. Congratulations to kkdestiny on another term as Mayor!

Cheers

And thanks, kk, for everything you've done and you're doing for the site. I know activity hasn't been the highest of late, but I'm sure I speak for all of us who come regularly or irregularly when I say we appreciate you continuing to look after the place.

Rock On

Smile
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> City Auditorium All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: