Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in

Enter the Land of Odd by Key
You are on a quest to enter the Land of Odd. Abandon quest
Difficulty: Easy
Fame:  12
Possibilities:  10
Distance: 0
Customs

"Exiting Even?"

Sitting in front of you is a bony, angular woman dressed in black, a steel ruler gleaming in her hand and sharp, horn-rimmed glasses perched on her nose.

"What?"

"Are you exiting the Land of Even?" she asks impatiently. "And entering the Land of Odd?"

She gestures down an overgrown path to a tall stone wall with an iron gate. The path and wall are dim and gray, but spilling out from behind the gate and are bright colors, loud music, shouting and laughter.

"I don't know why you'd want to go there," says the schoolmarm severely. "They let anyone in, and do all sorts of outlandish quests, and even invent their own. And they're always switching their bodies around. Quite pathetic, in my opinion." Then, eyeing your strange body, she sniffs, "But I suppose you'd fit right in."