Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in

Cosmo: Hero (22)
Public Messages

Send a message
Feedback on Overly Dramatic Theater Episode 1: The Keening of the Kenmore: great quest!!!!!,when is episode 2 coming out (if there is going to be one
Feedback on Overly Dramatic Theater Episode 1: The Keening of the Kenmore: I loved the "Never Leak" warning - LOL!
Feedback on Creating the Collapsable Cat Pt. 2: Collapsination: I liked this one too. =)
Feedback on Making S-Wine Step 1: Gathering Ingredients: No grapigs in a blanket??
Feedback on Resupply Pt. 1: Let's make like a baby and head out.
Feedback on Save Harold from the Zombie Pi�s: Mmmmmm. mustard
Feedback on Enter the Fair of the Phantasmagoria: Once again, a good read! Love the humour.
thanks for rescuing me
Feedback on Overly Dramatic Theater Episode 1: The Keening of the Kenmore: Great quest! I liked the rabbits. :)
Feedback on Overly Dramatic Theater Episode 1: The Keening of the Kenmore: it was fun reading it but waiting it....i have low patience you know...SORRY!!!!
Feedback on Find the Leader of the Union of Mechanical Arms: I'm just happy that i get a choice of what i want to go with, unlike EVER other quest where they give you an option for an item for str dex or end, and thats whats highlighted for the quests, but hen you get there and instead the quest is for Charm, Im really tired of those kind
Feedback on Resupply Pt. 1: Like the story
Feedback on Cricket Roundup: Awesome story telling. :D
Feedback on Making S-Wine Step 3: Fermenting the Juice: wine made out of hammers, wow!
Feedback on Play Games on the Midway: I love your quests. I actually read them :-)
That's some hefty charm you're sporting there, Cosmo. I can understand if you'd like to lead your own team in the ongoing contest "My Pretty Oddling", but if not, consider joining my team. Thog is again demonstrating his superiority, even his superior prettiness.
Feedback on Cricket Roundup: woo hoo thanks
Feedback on Recover the imaginovisualizermatron!: Wow -- perfect timing on the travel section. Just enough time to read it all the way through before it moved on.
Feedback on Creating the Collapsable Cat Pt. 2: Collapsination: Good follow up
Feedback on Resupply Pt. 1: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Place
Cosmo's Lab

Achievements
Level:22
Title:Hero
Fame: 65541 (#14)
Possibilities: 16968
Quests:650 (#14)
Rescues:29 (#8)
Contests:4 (#4)