Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
A Wrinkle In Time!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

(currently a favorite of )
   Storygames Home -> -> Group Role Plays
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: A Wrinkle In Time! Reply with quote

Description :

You are part of a group of people who have been abducted by the government, and placed in a large windowless room with one imposing steel door.

In the center of this room is a kind of vest placed on a pedestal. None of you know what to make of it so you leave it alone.

You are given plenty of water, and food that could be considered gourmet, but day after day you are still trapped in this metal box. You fear sooner or later you will go insane.

After what you assume is two weeks, you hear a noise at the single door leading outside the room. Then you see the telltale sparks of welding. You are being sealed into this place....

The next day a voice comes from the ceiling speakers which you just now notice. And it say's. "The Vest Is Your Key To Freedom. Learn what it is or die in this room. You will only be fed for two more days."

Everyone scrambles to the vest to find that inside is a small dial with a digital screen above it. The vest itself is quite heavy, and you assume it is because there are computer components of some kind inside it.

Someone says "What is it?" and another who had introduced himself as Logan Kane says "I dunno but I am putting it on." He flings it around his shoulders and places his arms through the sleeveless sleeves.

You all are afraid that you will lose out on getting freed and just then Logan turns the dial. It reads 2040, and a woman's computerized voice repeats the numbers. "You have chosen twenty-forty. Please standby."

You are confused.....and then the voice returns. "Commencing in 3....2....1.." and suddenly Logan is gone. No flash of light, no boom, just POOF.

You are now almost at the edge of despair. Is he the lucky one? Will we all die in this pla.....

You are cut short by the sudden re-appearance of Logan. He is out of breath. Huffing and puffing he says"Damn they were trying to kill me!"

He opened the vest and pointed at a red button marked -Recall-. "I'm lucky I pressed this button when I did.......and.......I think I was in the future...."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Okay first time attempting this. Lets see.)

A slender female steps out from the shadows, dressed in black jeans and a hoodie. Her jet black hair seems to float behind her which leaves black and silver shadow trails as as she walks forward.

"The future?" She asks Logan calmly.

She recieves nothing but a look of shock from Logan and realises that she had not introduced herself.

"Oh. Apoligies, my name is Midnight and I'm assuming, just like everyone else in this room, recall nothing of how I came to be here. Besides that, could you explain what happened exactly?"

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ok Midnight)

Logan looks at the woman just introduced to him, and wonders why he has never seen her in this room before. oO Either way she is cute Oo. (OOC oOTextOo is your thoughts.)

Yeah, the future. I think. When I happened to look at the sky I could see that the moon had broken in two pieces. Then a bunch of weirdo's came screaming down the path in what looked like a hillbilly's version of the Bat-mobile. I was gonna wait but some freaky haired guy popped out of the top with a HUGE gun. He started shooting on my direction, and so I hid behind a tree. I then looked in the vest and noticed the -recall- button. I figured I'd push it because wherever it brought me couldn't be worse than the situation I was in. And then shazam, I'm back here.

He looked deeply into the dark haired beauty's eyes for a moment then he shook his head as if to shake off a head full of snow. "Oh yeah, and look at this."

He opened the left side of the vest and there was a pocket filled with white wristbands, and they each had a miniature digital readout on them. After further inspection they realized that they all matched the digital display above the vest's dial."I dunno what these are, but I think they are for you guys?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight leans forward to inspect the white bands closer. oO Interesting, maybe they.. Oo

"To be honest I had concerns that only the wearer of the vest could disappear and re-appear, but I think these bands may make it possible for all of us here to travel along with you."

She looks around at the rest of group, her eyes landing back on Logan. Her eyes glimmer with bright green hue as the light hits them.

"The only question is, with the story you have just told. Who will be willing to test these bands?"

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Exactly......But would you rather be stuck here? And we really don't know what these bands even do. They might just monitor the traveler...... I have an idea. For now, screw the armbands. Hold my hand or the vest, and tell me a year to dial in to."

He waits....
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight looks at the others, then back and Logans extended hand.

"Couldn't hurt. Umm, 1550." Midnight replies as she grabs Logans hand and shuts her eyes tight.

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Sorry Warning! Adult Language! Reply with quote

Midnight grasps his hand, and says 1550. Her hand is cold. She is so .....little compared to him. He has a strong desire to protect her, and he does not know why.

He opens his vest and says "Ok last chance, 1550 here we come. You have a few seconds to grab hold of me. If I am right....."

He looks at Midnight and for some reason starts singing....

"I like to dream, yes, yes
Right between the sound machine
On a cloud of sound I drift in the night
Any place it goes is right
Goes far, flies near
To the stars away from here

Well, you don't know what
We can find
Why don't you come with me little girl
On a magic carpet ride

Well, you don't know what
We can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free

Close your eyes now
Look inside now
Let the sound
Take you away "

And suddenly he hears the female voice say .....1, and for some silly reason he had shut his eyes too. When he opened them all he saw was Midnight and Tree's. Lots of trees. "Midnight? Whats your real name? If we are going to be doing this crazy shit then I think we should know each other better."

She still had her eyes closed.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight opened her eyes to see beautiful trees everywhere and she smiled happily at the beauty of her surroundings. After a moment she remembered Logans question, she turned around to face Logan and smiled a sly smile.

"Now, now. Mister Logan. My true name is only for those who know me truly. Maybe in time it shall be revealed to you. Besides, my true name is so dull and there is no time to be dull."

She started to look at her surroundings. Everything was so green and lush and the sky so blue. Nearby she could hear a river, maybe later she could explore.

"You know, I am quite concerned for the others. How will they join us? Will we have to return and gather them?" She sighed and bent over to pick a flower.

oO I wonder what this time brings. I am awfully excited to explore. Oo

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well if you want to keep your secrets you can." He watched her reach to pick a flower. She seemed to be off in her own world. "Not to be rude but I will call you M until I know your real name. Also, as for the others, they were warned to come with us. And I have a suspicion that we have to go back to that place everytime we.......travel. So they can come with us then if they want."

He looked at her again as she just stared in wonderment at the surroundings, and he felt something strange... He .....he desired her. Was she some kind of witch? He didn't believe in witches but he couldn't explain his inner feelings towards her.

"Ok miss M. What do you suggest we do now that we are here? We could take a look around but if my memory serves me, this area is still inhabited by many American Indian tribes."

He smiled. "I wonder if I were to bury something and came back in 300+ years would it still be here?"
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oOI wonder when they'll be back. That is, if they do come back at all.Oo

A whip thin youth with a winter jacket and jeans wondered. He tousled his already messy black hair with a slender hand.

After talking to a few of his cellmates, he still couldn't find out anything about the two who had just vanished. In fact, all of the people he interviewed appeared to be in the company of strangers.

He tapped a few of the walls of the cell, checked the food and water receptacles, and could find absolutely no way out that he could manage. Eventually he resigned himself to sitting and waiting. As he folded his jacket into the makeshift pillow he'd been using it for, a thought occured to him.

oOThey'd better come back with something warm. It's getting a little chilly in here.Oo

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight perked up with Logans sudden idea. She looked at him with her shimmering green eyes and Logan could see her excitment.

"You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. We should attempt it. I had wanted to explore but this is much more interesting."

She dropped the flower and walked over to Logan.

"What did you have in mind to bury?"

She sudden frowned, she had completely forgotten what she had wanted to say beforehand.

"I apoligize. Do not take my decision by not revealing my name to you personally, I have a feeling that you will learn it in no time." With that she smiled, her usual child like smile.

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC Welcome! Finally we have a sort of group. I have a BB that I am going to be posting all of these entries to. I hope you don't mind?)

This is totally up to you guys and girls, but I have a sort of basic character sheet that I would like you to consider filling out. If so just PM me with your preferred email and I'll send it off to you. This goes for anyone else that joins in the future as well. Again it's not mandatory but it would help me out a lot.

(IC)

As you are sitting there with your jacket tucked under your head trying to sleep, you see the meal, and water slots open. A few moments later the same voice comes over the speakers. "This is you last meal. I hope you savor it."

Soon after you hear a lot of Click's and Clang's which sound distinctively like heavy doors closing and locking.
Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight wrote:
Midnight perked up with Logans sudden idea. She looked at him with her shimmering green eyes and Logan could see her excitment.

"You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. We should attempt it. I had wanted to explore but this is much more interesting."

She dropped the flower and walked over to Logan.

"What did you have in mind to bury?"

She sudden frowned, she had completely forgotten what she had wanted to say beforehand.

"I apologize. Do not take my decision by not revealing my name to you personally, I have a feeling that you will learn it in no time." With that she smiled, her usual child like smile.

He looked at her and was genuinely curious what it was that was different about her.

"Well I don't really have anything that would be worth money in the future, do you? But I do have......" he stopped to think. "I have my house key. Looks like I wont be needing it anytime soon." As he reached into his pocket the vest opened a little on the other side and he saw some new type of .....interface. This one gave the longitude and latitude of his current location."

He grabbed M in a bear hug and said. "I think I found our way out. Lets go back and see if any of the others want to escape with us. Besides I a starving"
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian is startled to awareness by the sound of the Voiceover. He stands and realises it is freezing in here. He pulls on his winter coat and realises that there is a panicked frenzy about the people in the room.

Damian pushes his way through and faces the crowd, eager to get their share of the meal.

"Stop! There is enough for everyone! We just need to ration it out."

For an instant he believes he is getting through to his cellmates, but then they push forward harder. Looking for a way out, he sees the man with the vest and the shadow lady return.

oOOh good finally some backupOo

"Hey get over here and help me!"

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight jumped from the sudden bear hug and stood there stunned for a moment. After a while she got accustomed to being hugged and she took a look at Logans Vest and saw a little interface. She looked up at Logan and thought.

oO Hmm, I shall have to ask him about that later. Oo

"We should bury your keys then get back. I am starting to feel a bit peckish too."

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quickly buried my keys and noted the coordinates, then I put my arm around M and pushed the -recall- button.

We emerged into a fracas of people trying desperately to get at the food and water dispensers.

UndeadCowboy wrote:
Damian is startled to awareness by the sound of the Voiceover. He stands and realises it is freezing in here. He pulls on his winter coat and realises that there is a panicked frenzy about the people in the room.

Damian pushes his way through and faces the crowd, eager to get their share of the meal.

"Stop! There is enough for everyone! We just need to ration it out."

For an instant he believes he is getting through to his cellmates, but then they push forward harder. Looking for a way out, he sees the man with the vest and the shadow lady return.

oOOh good finally some backupOo

"Hey get over here and help me!"

Seeing the savagery that the people in the room were exhibiting, Logan had no intention of getting closer. Speaking to Damian "Listen! Grab what food you can, and come with us. I have an idea how to get all the food we need."

He looked to M to see her reaction. oO Damn She was Cute Oo Shaking his head again, he said. "Are you sure you wanna stick around here?" Then he looked to see if Damian was going to join them.
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian abandoned his attempts to break up to riot, turning and grabbing as much food as would fit in the many pockets of his coat. He grabbed a few bottles of water and crawled nimbly over the flailing mass of humans. Once he was free, he ran to where Logan and Midnight waited for him.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked to no one in particular, assuming both his new companions were on the same page.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight watched as Damian gathered his things and joined her and Logan, she didn't particulary feel the need to rush over and help, especially with Logan keeping a tight grip on her as if afraid to let her go forth.

"So whats the plan?" Damian had asked them.

"Umm. Most importantly to get out of here. I do not think that the others are quite... pleased with you taking the food." She pointed to the mass of people staring at them.

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I agree. We should get out of here." Feeling strange about holding Damians hand he reached inside his vest, grabbed a white wristband and said "Put that on your wrist. I think it should work and if not we will be right back to get you." Turning to Midnight. "Any preference in time this time my dear M?"
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching Damian fumble while putting the white band on Midnight tried to think of a place to go before the angry mob got to them.Observing Damian and his light brown hair and boyish looks, he seemed the type to fit the 1800's. Looking over at Logan, her curiousity grew even more.

oO Interesting, I wonder what these two boys would look like. I have also taken quite an interest in the 1800's attire, so why not. Oo

"1887 would be interesting don't you think Logan?" Midnight replied, again displaying that childish smile.

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After fastening the white belt to his hand, he gives a brief appraisal of his companions.

oOHmm with the three of us, we should be able to stay together without attracting too much attention, but I couldn't help but hope that a few more of these cellmates would listen to reason.Oo

Upon hearing Midnight's choice, he fastens up the coat.

"Anywhere so long as it isn't here. Get that thing going, I'm pretty sure those guys aren't going to sit there forever." He pipes up, indicating the now advancing mob.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why 1887? You seem to like the past. I say we try the future? But I will leave it up to you my dear." He winked at Midnight.

(OOC I am headed to bed. I have been up for like 38 hours. LOL I will catch up tomorrow)

Logan
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This is true, the future is quite intrigueing. But I do not only chose 1887 for curiousity, but because of your last visit to the future I fear for our safety. It may be best to collect food and whatever resources we can, if not even weapons from a safer period so that we are well eqiuped for the dangers ahead."

(OOC I just need to do this. TO BE CONTINUED....)

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fair-skinned tall kid emerged out of the crowd. "Uhm.. Can you guys take me along?" he said in a thick Indian accent to the trio.. In his hands, he held a water bottle and a full loaf of bread. "Please?"

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

Author
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
35 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the darkness, a figure watches.

He'd broken himself off from the crowd, not caring. He'd merely raised an eyebrow at the vest, at the watches, at Logan disappearing and reappearing. Patience... patience was what defined the figure.

And now, undistinguished amongst the crowd, he merely took a band and wrapped it around his wrist.

"...perchance you should be thinking more... long term."

((Just PM me the character sheet...))
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She glances over to the new comers and with a smile says.

"Welcome, I'm so glad that more of you will be joining us."

Stepping away from Logan she hands the boy with the bread a white band, ignoring the now infuriated mob just inches away from her.

"Here, I think it best if you put this on."

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the corner, a youthful woman watches the events unfolding before her...just as she'd been silently watching for the last...

oOTwo weeks, Four days, Eleven hours, and Thirty minutes.Oo

Once the crowd had finally gorged themselves, she stood, her silvery gown gracing the ground around her lightest footfalls. Her golden, pixie cut hair glittered in the dim lighting as she almost floated to the place where the food had been dropped, quietly lifting some bread and water. Her emerald eyes studied the faces around her. All had been fed and seemed moderately contented. She would take her portion.

Finally, she turned her blonde head toward where the small group had been flashing in and out of sight for the last several minutes...again...watching...
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight perked at the sight of the new girl and couldn't help but run over to her, leaving a black and silver trail just behind her. Because of her swift movement the trail took just a little longer to dissipate and as Midnight turned to look back at the others, she saw Damian with an astonished look on his face. More thrilled about the new girl she turned her attention back to her.

oO Finally, another female. I was wondering if I was the only one here.Oo

Standing just in front of her, Midnight offered her a white band. It seemed as if she was becoming the official band handler.

"Hello, my name is Midnight and if you would like you can join us. The more the merrier." Midnight said, her arm outstretched hoping that the young girl would join them.

With her eyes gleaming with anticipation, Midnight waited for a response.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pleasantly shocked by the young woman's reaction, Andolyn looked questioningly at the bracelet before her. Slowly, she reached out, taking the white band.

"Thank you," she nodded with a soft smile, "My name is Andolyn."
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the situation diffused, Damian relaxed visibly.

"Well I suppose we should get to know each other better."

He gave everyone a brief handshake.

"My name is Damian, nice to meet you all."

oOMidnight and Andolyn look a little different to the others, perhaps I should look into that later...Oo

He indicated Midnight and Andolyn, "Now, I have heard your names, but what should I call the rest of you?"

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas sighed and took the band from Midnight. As he put it on, he scanned the others in the room, before choosing to promptly answer Damian's question. "V" he said. "My name's Vikas but you probably would never pronounce it right" he explained.

oO No racists here, I hope.Oo

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tall, well built man stepped forward from the crowd. He'd been watching and smiling all along, though he wasn't exactly a cheery person. oO These guys probably haven't been in situations like this before. Oo

'Impressed yet?!' he thought smirking to himself, noticing a few eyes on him. He was particulary proud of his perfectly toned, muscled frame.

Stretching out his hand, more to get a white band than as a sign of politeness, he said "Brock Spearman. Whose ass are we kicking?!"

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.

Last edited by Vishal Muralidharan on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vishal Muralidharan wrote:
A tall, well built man stepped forward from the crowd. He'd been watching and smiling all along, though he wasn't exactly a cheery person. oO These guys probably haven't been in situations like this before. Oo

Noone noticed him, probably because they were too pre-occupied with being worried. However, the loud click that emerged form his M249 SAW when he just reloaded it got their attention. 'Impressed yet?!' he thought smirking to himself. He was particulary proud of his perfectly toned, muscled frame.

Stretching out his hand, more to get a white band than as a sign of politeness, he said "Brock Spearman. Whose ass are we kicking?!"

(OOC An M249 SAW? I don't think so. Sorry! You were abducted. All you have is the clothes on your backs, maybe a Watch, some Jewelry Etc. And anything you might normally have in your pockets.)
Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

(OOC An M249 SAW? I don't think so. Sorry! You were abducted. All you have is the clothes on your backs, maybe a Watch, some Jewelry Etc. And anything you might normally have in your pockets.)

Aww x(

I edited it out now :/

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight looked over the growing group and was quite happy to see the people who had revealed themselves.

"I'm so glad to meet all of you. But as nice as this is, should we not leave?" Midnight asked, mainly directing her question to Logan who was still standing where she had left him.

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian ran a hand across his jaw, feeling the stubble grazing it. When Midnight spoke up, Damian couldn't agree more.

"Yeah I agree," Damian added, looking around the cell, "We should probably get moving, these people won't be content with their last meal forever."

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You're damn right". Vikas spoke up. "I just dont wanna be here anymore."

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC ok so let me get this straight)
Including Myself it's Vikas, Midnight, Damian, Brock, Andolyn, (MasterWeaver - Name unknown) and Logan.

I have sent each of you the same Character Bio sheet. Fill out as much as you can. I'm not feeling so great today but I WILL get out a longer Post a little later.

Oh and I hope none of you had planned on having any special or magical powers. Midnight has a semi special power but so far it has appeared to be strictly cosmetic. So you can keep ot, or make a new character if need be. But either wau, please lrt me know.

As for now here is a short post:

Logan looks at all of the new people in turn. He takes an extra few seconds looking at Andolyn, before clearing his throat as his cheeks turn a slight red.

"Ok then....1887 it is. God knows why." looking at Midnight. "Midnight chose this time, and someone else will next time. We will all get our chance. I will volunteer to go last." Checking to make sure everyone either had their wristbands on, or had a hold of his hands, or the vest and said "1887 Here we come. Be ready for anything guys" He turned the dial to 1887, but he didn't change the latitude or longitude. The familiar female vouce spoke.

"You have chosen twenty-forty. Please standby."
everyone waits patiently, and then.
"Commencing in 3...."

"Here we go everyone. Now lets stay together. We don't know if these bracelet thinghies have a range limit." Logan spoke quickly.

"2...."

"And I don't think you want to find out seeing as this thing I'm wearing doesn't have a specified date setting."

"1...."

One minute they were in that crowded, noisy, stink filled room (You may have noticed there was no shower there. Just a single bathroom stall) and the next they were on a beach somewhere. The sun was just coming up over the horizon, and the sea air was quite refreshing.

[Tag]
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A small smile played at the corners or andolyn's lips. She loved the sea. Everything about it made her feel at home. It was her home after all. Slowly, she made her way to the edge of the water, just so far that the tips of her bare toes were tickled in the white foam riding on the waves as they reached out to her from the depths. She looked over her slender shoulder at the others,

"The water feels wonderful." She smiled again and moved forward ever so slightly so that the waves took the ends of her silver gown making it dance in the sunlight.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight opened her eyes, she had yet again closed them whilst teleporting. The sun shone vibrantly and she could feel the heat flowing through her sleeves, tickling her skin. She had never spent much time in the sun; she didn’t think the sun had anything to offer. But as she looked out over the ocean, watched as the water gleamed from the suns reflection, she thought different.

“Tis beautiful.” She whispered, a smile starting to rise on her face.

She snapped out of her reverie and took a look at the sun, the intensity hurting her eyes.

oO Beautiful or not, I must be wary. Oo

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian took in the scenery. Picturesque beach, very soothing. He walked across the beach and removed his shoes, savouring the freedom they hadn't had since his capture.

"Although I am not fond of the outdoors, it's good to be out of that cell," He said as he let the tide wash over his feet.

After a time, he replaced his shoes and returned to the group, visibly calmer than he had been before the warp.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Taking a Bath! Woooh it feels good! Reply with quote

"Where the hell is everyone else?" Logan asked, and then looked up and down the beach.... "I don't know but" He raised his left arm and put his nose towards his armpit. His head jerked back. "OK that's it. Anyone got soap?" He didn't wait for an answer. "If anyone is shy, now is the time to look away". He then started walking towards the surf, taking articles of clothing off as he went. "Hey D-Man, make sure my sketchers don't get wet OK?"

He was now down to his boxer shorts, and almost waist deep in the ocean.

"Damn this shit is cold." Then he jumped up and back, splashing fully into the water.

A few moments passed, and it seemed he wouldn't surface, but then he shot up out of the water, and yelled "HELL YEAH. That's what willis was talking about" and he started using some kind of sea sponge to scrub his entire body. And his boxers had disappeared..... "Come on in guys. Get the stink off ya!"

He continued to wash himself.

It was then that you noticed that the vest was laying in the path of the incoming tide.

[Tag]
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight looked away from Logan as he splashed around in the water. The man had no shame and Midnight didn't know whether she was impressed by this or not. As she was looking away she noticed the vest near the shore line and yelled.

"Logan! The Vest!"

Unsure whether Logan heard her, she made a dash for the Vest before the waves got to it.

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian was indignant at being left with the laundry, removing his coat, folding it and placing it neatly beside the shoes. He walked further up the beach, stroking his stubble absentmindedly. He smiled as he watched the others wander the beach.

When he heard Midnight shout something to Logan, he was instantly on guard. The way she had said it sounded urgent, and she was running. He eased a little, thinking that maybe she was just joining Logan in the ocean, but then he saw what she was running for.

She was already closer to the vest than he was, and he didn't think he could outrun her and move it to safety at this distance. All he could do was stand and watch the scene unfold.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight leaped and landed next to the vest. She knew that she did not have much time to waste so she grabbed the vest and threw it away from the ocean. Before she could see where the Vest had landed a wave of water landed onto her. As the water drew back Midnight stood up with a sour look on her face.

oO Great, I'm soaked. Oo

She looked over at the vest and it was fine. Somehow she saw it laughing at her.

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logan strode out of the water finally and picked up his boxers and put them on.

"Where the hell is everyone? Do the bracelets have some kind of delay to them or what?"

He quickly dressed, retrieved the vest and put it on. It somehow felt heavier.

"What shall we do while we wait for the slackers?" He smiled at both of them.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight looked herself over. Looked at the Vest Logan was now wearing and scowled at it.

oO Damn you vest for getting me wet. Oo

"Seeing as I am already wet, I shall go over there," She pointed behind some rocks in the water. "And get myself all clean."

oO And pray that my clothes will be dry. Oo

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling Widely Logan said "You can leave your clothes here and I'll make sure they stay dry." He turned to Damian and winked.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight simply stared and smiled at Logan. Starting to laugh slightly at his offer.

oO Nice try Mr.Logan. But I am not so innocent. Oo

Without replying, Midnight took her hoodie off to reveal a white T-shirt and started to swim for the rocks. Trying to stop herself from laughing.

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Damian. "Damn her, whatever happened to all those free-spirited women? Geez D-Man. I'd love to get a peek at her ass. But I will shut up."
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian wandered over slowly when he realised the vest was clear of the water. He got to the group just as Midnight leaving.

A grin spread across Damian's face as he watched the exchange. He said nothing of it however, wanting to look into more important matters.

"Is the vest okay?" he said, seeing that it seemed dry enough, "Does it feel wet anywhere?"

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a confused schoolboy state of mind he yelled after Midnight. "IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO WASH THOSE HARD TO REACH SPOTS I WILL BE RIGHT HERE"

Laughing he turned again to D-Man. "What do you say we try and get a fire started? It looks like we will be here for the night. Damn those stupid bracelets."

Logan wrapped his arm around Damian's shoulder in a brotherly manner as they began to scour the beach for dry driftwood.
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian was given little say in the matter, Logan gripping him as he was.

Walking into the nearby forest, they begain to pick up sticks and small branches. Damian decided to strike up a conversation.

"Hey Logan, I was just wondering something," Damian began as casually as he could, "Do you really think you can win Midnight over like that?"

"I'm an observer by nature. It's what makes me 'me'," he continued, "If you ask me, she's not all she appears to be. Very smooth offer, by the way."

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logan looked at D-Man, and smiled. "Nahh I don't want to win her over. She is not my type. I just loke to flirt with pretty girls." He laughed. "Besides, I think YOU would have a better chance with her."
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian turned on Logan.

"Listen Logan, I don't know what's going through your mind, but I know that all I want right now is to go home," Damian snapped, "The last thing I need is for you to play at matchmaker with me and Midnight."

After a long silence, Damian turned back towards the beach, picking up a stone as he went.

"Listen, we can talk about this later," He said, a little calmer, "I just... I'm going to go get that fire started."

(OOC Oooh tension Very Happy)

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hey?" Logan yelled at Damian. "Listen pal, I never play matchmaker, and if you wanna go home, then by all means tell me the coordinates to your home." He spat on the floor. "Then you and your momma can watch cartoons while I and whoever decides to come with me will be exploring the unknown."

He walked out of the forested area and toward the incoming surf.

Yelling over his shoulder "F&%k you man, I tried to be your friend. You seemed the only normal dude here and then you flip on me" he kicked at the sand.

"Once we find a means of locating longitude, and latitude, you are out of here bro"

He then walked off towards the side of the beach that Midnight went. He didn't try and find her, or peek on her. He looked for a nice hiding spot and settled in for the night, pulling some giant palm leaves over the opening.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Midnight was getting dressed she heard yelling from where she had left Undead and Logan. Curious as to what was going on, she quickly put her shirt on and realising that her jeans were still damp, used her hoodie as pants by wrapping it around herself.

She peeked over the rock to find Logan walking towards a tiny hole, go inside it and cover it with palm leaves. She looked over the other end of the beach but could not see Undead anywhere.

oO Well this makes my decision for me Oo

Walking towards Logans hideout she sat next to the opening, using the rock as a backrest.

"So... I heard some yelling... Is everything okay?" Midnight asked cautiously.

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian wandered off in the opposite direction, regretting his outburst as soon as Logan had left.

oOHe was just trying to help, you idiot. You can be really dense when it comes to people, Damian.Oo

He stopped at a likely spot, a little further up the beach than they had been initially.

He arrayed the sticks and struck the stone against one. After a short while, he had a fire crackling merrily in front of him. Damian took a little food from his coat.

oOI hope they find me before they starve to death.Oo

He folded the coat into a pillow and fell into a fitful sleep.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sound came from Logan's hiding spot.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Silence. Okay, I shall take your silence. But I shall not leave, mainly because I am waiting for my clothes to dry." Midnight said to herself, looking over at the rock she had been earlier.

oO Once those are dry I will have to look for Undead, it would be bad if the three of us got seperated now. Oo

Looking at the setting sun, Midnight felt a sudden wave of relief wash over her. She had been feeling a bit faint while washing herself, the sun draining her energy.

oOI must be cautious. I mustn't get in that position again Oo

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brock pushed himself off the ground and stood up, spitting sand out his mouth. After getting sand off his head and dusting himself off, Brock looked around. It was quite a beautiful sight, but it wouldn't deter him from what he had in mind. He needed to get through this, unscathed. There was a lot depending on him back home.

oO Okay. First step. Get to know these people better Oo

Looking around, Brock made his decision. There was a guy, sitting next to a small fire, and Brock did need to feel a bit warm. Walking over, he realized it was the man who had introduced himself as Damian.

Sitting next to him, Brock stuck his hand out, "Brock Spearman...", and then he noticed the food. "Uhm.. Would you mind... Can I have some of that?!" he asked.

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logan peeked out at Midnight but could only see her face.

"Yeah well if your clothes are drying then what are you wearing?"
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian started to conciousness.

"Wha-Oh hi there. Not sure if we met, but I'm Damian," he said, a little dazed from Brock's sudden appearance, "Yeah, help yourself."

He watched as Brock ate, noting his efficient posture and toned physique.

"You're military, correct?" Damian asked.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight jumped at Logans sudden appearance. She had not expected him to come out to talk, but stay inside his little hideout.

"Umm," Midnight began, trying to find the right words, "Enough, I am wearing enough. Well, enough to still be decent." She continued looking over her clothing.

She had covered herself well enough with the hoodie that only a small portion of her thighs were shown and her white T-shirt hugged her from being damp.

oO I wish those damned pants would dry. Oo

"Nevermind what I am wearing, why were you yelling? Or would you rather not discuss it?"

Author
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came out because I thought you were nude. So sue me. Why we were arguing? Mr Damian went ballistic and wants to go home."

He backed, back into his hiding spot. "Unless you are going to come in here and keep me warm, I suggest you go speak to Mr Damian."
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ow" Vikas landed hard on the beach.

"Damn!" he spoke to himself. oO It's obvious, we got seperated oO

A pang of panic hit Vikas. He turned and around and looked for people that he could recognize from the cell. No one.

He wandered around slowly and was reminded of his childhood in Chennai, India. He had learnt to appreciate nature, especially the beach in his childhood. Beach Bhajjis, Kite flying competitions, and other happy memories from his childhood came back to him. The weather was pleasant but Vikas was more bothered about finding someone to talk to.

A few minutes passed before Vikas noticed a girl in the distance. He realized it was the girl who had given him the bad. oO Finally, someone to talk to Oo

"Hey" he screamed and ran up to her. "Ialmost thought we were seperated" he said smiled before noticing her face.

"Uhmm.. Should I wait?"

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight sighed at his remark, and perked her head up as she heard a boy yell out. It was V, the boy she had given the band to earlier. She turned to Logans hiding hole and said.

"Must you always say such things? I was only worried about what had happened. Come talk to me when you are feeling mature enough to hold conversation."

With that Midnight left to go see to V.

"Hey, I'm glad you found us." She said.

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Im more than just happy that I found someone" he said. He glanced at the hiding hole.

"Something wrong?" he asked before noticing what she was wearing. "Uhm... your clothes wet?" he asked. "I can get them to dry faster... traditional Indian method."

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Spot on" Brock said, eating slowly. "I've got lots to tell, but I'm not allowed to say stuff to civilians" he said. oO So much happening... They don't have the right to know apparently Oo

Brock, at times felt the urge to break his promises and share news with the world. But he was chained. A slave to the country. The country, being a slave to "the guy in the office". He could break his promises, but he would then have to live... well, in unimaginable conditions, enslaved even more, with a fate worse than death. 'Losing honor is worse than death' Brock thought silently, but resisted the urge to pour his heart out. Besides, he'd just met Damian.

"Well, Thanks for the food, Damian" Brock said, mustering up the best smile he could. "So..." he siad, poking sticks that fed the fire, "What do you do?!"

[BTW, Logan. I didn't get the Character Bio sheet yet?! o.O Can you try sending it again?!]

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You can get them to dry? Excellent," Midnight replied. "Just wait right here, I'll be right back."

Instead of swimming over to the rock she teleported using the shadows, grabbed her jeans and teleported back.

"Easy. Here you go." She said, handing her jeans over to V.

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian got the feeling Brock wasn't telling him everything.

oOPerhaps a story for another time, I don't want to push my luck here.Oo

"Well, I'm an investigative journalist, or I hope to be," Damian said, scratching his chin, "I only just graduated, and was looking for a job. Actually I was working on a possible piece to get into a big paper, but then I was abducted."

Damian was feeling a little better now that he'd had some sleep, and decided to have a small piece of food. He nibbled on a cracker as he waited to see how Brock reacted.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas smiled as he took the jeans from Midnight.

oOAlready half dry. My job's easierOo

"5 minutes. Max." He told her as he shook excess water off the jeans in a classic Indian style.

"Anyone else around here?" he asked her. oO I need someone to keep me company... and someone to talk to. oO

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight watched V work on the pants, it was quite impressive indeed.

"Well, at the moment. Logan is over there," She pointed over to the hideout Logan had shut himself into, "But he isn't really talking, you can still try though, you may have better luck than me. As for Damian..." Midnight trailed off, unsure where Undead was.

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah-Ha!" said Brock. "An investigative journalist! That was my second passion" he said, winking. "So... A really big piece, uh?! You've got to keep it secret as well, I suppose". Brock took another cracker. "Well... Occupational hazards..." he said pointing at a large scar at the back of his neck. "Grenade blast. I didn't get hit dierectly, but there was this huge glass shard that cut right through my skin. Since then..." he said, pausing to finish his cracker, "I've learnt not to take anything easy. And not to do stupid stuff like taking your helmet off to check what bullet holes looked like on a helmet". A real smile came out now, but it was more a sign of embarresment than happiness.

"You know, the most exciting thing in life is to get shot at unsuccessfully" Brock said, smiling more happily now.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up. We just have to get to know each other" Brock said. He was feeling more comfortable now.

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Damian's missing?" Vikas asked, rasing an eyebrow while twisting the jeans around.

He handed the jeans back to Midnight. "You can wear them now, but they'd still be slightly wet" he said. "Very manageable though. It'll be completely dry if you wait for 2 minutes. Just spread it on the floor." he continued. He walked over to Logan's hiding spot slowly.

"Logan?" he said slowly.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight took the jeans from V and watched as he went over to Logan's hideout. She took V's advice and laid her jeans on the sand. She didn't mind if they would get a bit sandy as she could easily brush it off when they were fully dry.

She lay beside her jeans, looking up at the stars.

oO We've got to find the others. I don't even know if they have food with them and if they do, there is no way of telling how long it will last. Oo

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite himself, Damian was laughing at Brock's anecdote, and cringing at his scars.

oOI think I like this guy's attitude.Oo

He relaxed a little, "Oh it's alright, I was barely asleep anyway. Me and Logan had a... well a misunderstanding. Suffice to say, he's god knows where, and I'm here."

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy

Last edited by UndeadCowboy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas turned around and looked at Midnight, who had laid the jeans on the sand. oOGood choice. She has some patienceOo

Vikas didnt get a response from Logan yet, but he sat down on the floor and continued to look around. "Bread?" He asked Midnight holding up the packet of bread loaf that was sitting beside him.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight sat up when she heard V talk. He was holding out a loaf of bread and she suddenly realised that she had had nothing to eat all day. She stood up and moved herself and her jeans closer to V, taking the bread as she sat down besides him.

"Thank you, I'm starving," Midnight said kindly. "No luck with Logan I presume?" She asked curiously.

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Not yet... but he'll probably be back to normal soon" Vikas said happy that he could talk to someone. "So, what's your story? What do you do?" he asked handing out some bread to her.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My story..." Midnight started to think of what she was doing before she had woken in the cell, "I am just a traveller, I have been traveling ever since I left my home. At some point I had convinced myself that I was searching for my father-" Midnight paused, memories flooding into her mind.

oO My father... No, he was not the reason. Oo

"Well, that story does not matter," Midnight brushed the thought of her father away and changed the topic to a more pleasent one, "As you may have noticed, I am not like every other human. I leave black and silver trails, see?" She waved her hair around, showing V the trails that followed them.

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas was stunned.

"I... I kinda like them" he said grinning. "Traveller eh?", he carried on. "Must be fun. Visiting loads of places. I've had my fair share of it, before I migrated to US. You get to see really beautiful places and actually meet amazing people" Vikas said a bit more relaxed. oO And you hope there are no racists oO

"You've ever been to India?" He asked Midnight. "And if you dont mind, show me those trails again", he said blushing slightly.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight smiled and stood up.

"I'll do one better." She said, then suddenly like a blur, she ran towards the waters edge then back to V.

Black and silver trails hung in the air where she had ran, gleaming slightly from the moonlight. They stirred there for a few moments before they started to dissapate, leaving behind star like dots in the air before disappearing completely.

Midnight sat back down and answered V's previous question.

"No, I'm afraid I never got the chance to visit India. Abduction and all." She laughed a quiet laugh, she had relaxed immensily and had completely forgotten about Logan and Damian.

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas stared at the trails and looked back to face Midnight, grinning more than ever. "Yeah, we'll get out of this mess some day" he said. "I'll show you around there" he said still grinning. "Its a beautiful place" he said and his mind took him to his childhood again.

He snapped and brought himself back to the present.

He was abducted, and yet happily talking with a beautiful woman on the beach and eating bread, with an angry man behind him.

"We all get into tough spots" he though out loud. He sighed and looked at Midnight. "We'll do our best to stay happy" he said. "You can put on your pants now, by the way" He winked.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight blushed, completely forgetting that she was still running around in nothing but her T-shirt and Hoodie for pants.

"I-I was just thinking that." She started and quickly grabbed her jeans and put them on under the hoodie. Once she was satisfied with the fit, she took the hoodie off and did up the button and zipper on her jeans.

"There, all done. Not only that but I have a pillow for the night," She folded up her hoodie and placed it on the sand, grabbed a palm leaf and placed it below her pillow. "There, bed made."

Midnight laid down and looked up at the stars, after spending so much time in the cell she had almost forgotten what they looked like.

"Well, I for one am very tired, so I shall try and get some shut eye. I bought some extra palm leaves for you to V," She said, pointing to the pile of leaves she had found, before rolling over and closing her eyes. "By the way, it was good talking to you." She managed to say, before drifting to sleep.

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Same here" Vikas said, feeling a bit more than tired. He lay down, using the palm leaves Midnight had gotten him. He looked at her sleeping body and smiled. He also turned back to Logan's hinding hole. oO Hope he'll join us. Seemed like a nice guy Oo

Vikas' mind drifted to the others he had met in the cell and then back to his childhood. He looked at the stars and said a prayer. A prayer for Midnight and himself, Logan and Damian and the others who had or hadn't made it to the beach yet. He closed his eyes and drifted away to sleep... slowly.

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brock's smile straightened ever so slightly, but straightened nevertheless. They didn't need misunderstandings. They were apparently 200 years in the past and and no idea where they were. "Let me tell you one thing" Brock said, standing up and gesturing Damian to do the same. "From experience... Misunderstandings can kill".

Brock took a few paces ahead, before turning around. "You coming? Lets go looking for him".

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian stood with Brock.

"Perhaps that would be best," Damian said, unfurling his coat, "Hopefully he's cooled down. He seemed pretty angry when we parted."

He kicked some sand on the fire and started to walk down the beach.

"I'm pretty sure he went in this direction," Damian motioned for Brock to follow him, "And I'm certain Midnight went this way too, although she could be gone by now."

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andolyn stretched. Watching the ocean had taken her mind away from all this for a bit...a good bit by the look of the sky, now glittering with stars. Now, the scene was fully perfected. The ocean and the stars. If she allowed herself, she could stand here watching for another few hours, but Andolyn noticed that the others had gone elsewhere.

Off to her left, she heard someone coming, so she waited where she stood, ankle deep in the water, moonlight shining down on her, catching in her now silvery looking hair while the waves continued to toy with her long dress. It was relaxing, and she sensed no danger in the ones approaching.
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Damian led Brock further down the beach, passing by the original spot, he noticed Adolyn watching from the ocean, standing in what seemed to be the same spot she'd stood all day.

oOThat's a little odd.Oo

"Hey, Adolyn was it?" Damian called to her, "We're trying to find the others, want to join us?"

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andolyn chuckled slightly. oO Yes...it is odd...but when you're a sea elf... Oo

"Yes, Andolyn," she emerged onto the shore, "Apologies for that little trance I seem to have slipped into. My people come from the sea, so it rather captivates me. What have I missed?"
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, Logan and I had a bit of a misunderstanding and got seperated," Damian explained, still embarassed about the situation, "Brock showed up near me, and so now we're going to see if we can find the others."

"I'm certain he went that way," Damian gestured further down the beach, "And Midnight headed over there this afternoon, so she should still be there too. Maybe the others are over there as well?"

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Perhaps," Andolyn sighed, falling into step with the two men.
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian led the pair further down the beach, recognising the rocky area where Midnight had disappeared off to. To his surprise, he found V and Midnight lying on the beach, sound asleep. He assumed Logan was in the nearby cave, seeing as there was a series of palm leaves covering it.

"I think we shouldn't wake them," I indicated the pair sleeping on the ground, "This doesn't involve them."

I approached the mouth of the cave, indicating that Andolyn and Brock should let me handle it.

"Logan? Are you in there?" I asked tentatively.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andolyn took a seat next to Midnight's sleeping form. She had to resist the temptation to run her fingers through the girl's shadowy hair, and instead began humming a slow elvish lullaby about the stars.
Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brock had, till now, followed Damian as he led him and the new acquaintance, Andolyn to where Logan, presumably was. Damian had called him out, but there was no response.

"I'm walking right in" said Brock and started to make his way into the cave.

Author
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
35 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Yeah, sorry, I'm on too infrequently for such a fast-paced thread. I'll opt out...))
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( bumps thread ))

Author
Cremuex Levier
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
11 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I'm interested in playing this but I'm not sure how the time zones will affect each other. I'm Australian so GMT+10:00 though I do get on several times a day usually so that might not be a problem at all. I'm not sure how I'd come in though since you're in a different time, possibly a different world. Can you tell me the year and the country so I can make something appropriate? I'll send you a PM Logan asking for that character sheet to fill in. For now though I'll just be watching this thread. I'm not sure about the oOTextOo for thinking, I usually do italics but if that's the way this RP roles I'm fine with it if you are.))
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(I'm interested in playing this but I'm not sure how the time zones will affect each other. I'm Australian so GMT+10:00 though I do get on several times a day usually so that might not be a problem at all. I'm not sure how I'd come in though since you're in a different time, possibly a different world. Can you tell me the year and the country so I can make something appropriate? I'll send you a PM Logan asking for that character sheet to fill in. For now though I'll just be watching this thread. I'm not sure about the oOTextOo for thinking, I usually do italics but if that's the way this RP roles I'm fine with it if you are.))

(I dont think Timezones are a problem.. Both Masterweaver and Undead are from Australia too, if I remember correctly.. Our only worry is whether Logan'll be back to resume this)

Author
Cremuex Levier
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
11 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Ahh, I see... But didn't master weaver drop out either on this page or the one before? It's a shame, I was look at getting into a RP. I got a PM from Logan saying that it kind of fizzled out, I'd still like to join if others wouldn't mind maybe getting back into it? Wink I was hoping to give one of my characters, Elizabeth Bennet, a spin on here.)
Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas Muralidharan wrote:

Our only worry is whether Logan'll be back to resume this

(Never mind)

After a few minutes, Brock made his way out of the cave. He noticed everyone was looking at him. In a why so long?! kind off way. Brock dusted off his pants and answered the question that wasn't asked.

"He isn't there. Its empty."

Author
Cremuex Levier
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
11 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I tried to find some things that were appropriate to 1887 since that's the actual year mentioned. I hope it's ok to bring in a character. I'm going to ASSUME that since trading was around with ships back then that having a British American wouldn't be all that odd. Realistically I mean.))

A small amount of light bobbed through the forest towards the ocean, throwing shadows askew about the place. The light was emanating from an old oil lamp hanging from the dainty lace gloved hand of a twenty year old woman. In her other hand was a canvas and an easel. The woman had blonde hair, kept up in a neat bun without a strand falling out of place. Her skin was light but not pale enough to look sickly or unnatural. She wore a navy blue victorian dress of the era, hiked up enough at the front to avoid being trodden on by her small pointed leather boots of black. Hanging loosely from her shoulder was a small satchel bag made from a similar sort of fabric to her dress which was slightly weighted down by paints and brushes.

She was walking back to the ocean to finish her painting. She just couldn't manage to get the water at night quite reflective of the mood that it made. As she arrived at the clearing she nearly dropped her easel at the sight. Someone else was at her little section of the beach. Few people if any from the town ever came up this far. She walked over to them slightly hurriedly before she noticed that she didn't recognize any of them and that their clothes were quite peculiar and strange.

"My word, what are you all wearing? Who are you all?" She asked with a noticeable English accent.
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andolyn cocked a thin eyebrow at the sudden appearance of the girl. She allowed the corner of her mouth to draw up in a smile.

"I don't think you'd believe us if we told you."
Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oOThat's odd, I could have sworn that Logan was inside there. Perhaps it was a glitch in the vest?Oo

Damian brushed aside his thoughts as a woman carrying an easel and an oil lamp came into the clearing.

"Suffice to say we aren't from around here," Damian made sure to keep his wording vague, "Can you tell us where we are?"

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Cremuex Levier
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
11 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The woman listened to their vague explanations and a tingle of suspicion came into her mind.

"Indeed your not and you don't even know where you are either? We're quite away from any town but I suppose the closest would be Charlestown or Georgetown."

The woman looked at the others on the beach that hadn't spoken yet and noticed the palm leaves about the place.

"My word you aren't... living out here are you?" She looked at them with concern.

"You simply must come with me back to my home, you can't stay around here without proper clothes and you'll get a frightful cold if you sleep out at night."
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight woke to the sound of voices. Slowly sitting up, she took in her surroundings and found that a person she had not seen before was standing in front of the group.

“Hello,” Midnight replied, her voice groggy. “Who are you?”

Author
Cremuex Levier
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
11 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hello." she said shortly, looking down at the half asleep woman.

"I am Madam Bennet, and you all would be?" She didn't seem very sure whether or not she should trust them. They could be thieves for all she knew.

"You aren't in any trouble are you?" She wasn't sure if she should be concerned or scared. They hadn't offered any explanation and they were certainly strange by any margin.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight looked over the new woman. She could sense that she did not trust them but one couldn't blame her, considering the circumstances.

Slowly, Midnight got to her feet so that she could greet Madam Bennet properly.

"My name is Midnight. It’s a pleasure to meet you," She replied, doing a little courtesy. “We aren’t in any trouble... we are all just... a little lost.”

oO I didn’t lie... in a way.Oo

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Damian Brand," Damian introduced himself with a brief smile, "So we're in South Carolina, correct?"

Damian pulled together a story that he hoped would be passable.

"We were following a trading caravan from out west, most of us just met up along the road. Anyway we kinda lost them and have spent the last few weeks trying to get back on track," Damian feigned embarassment at the predicament, "Glad to have someone who knows these parts show up."

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Cremuex Levier
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
11 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, so long as you aren't doing anything illegal or on the run from the sheriff's officers-" She considered this for a moment.

"Weeks? You've been out here for weeks?" she asked with a clear expression of shock. She was finding a lot of this hard to buy considering the very small amount of things they had with them.

"If you're after a trading caravan you're probably best off to just go into town. The prices might be a little higher but they're dependable and you can count on the quality."

"I can take you into town but I must urge you to come back with me and get some proper clothes on. It's a two and a half day walk into town though if you don't have a horse... which I assume is your situation."
Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brock shook himself from his deep thoughts. He was trying to figure out where Logan had gone and was hoping he hadn't done anything stupid. The appearance of this girl posed them a new problem. They were used to living centuries ahead of what they would be forced to live in now. None of them knew what exactly was going on. This Logan guy, he'd got them all here, and then he disappears. This whole gang, they had exploited this... This small wrinkle in time, and it's gotten them into a very awkward situation.

He had listened to the others speak, and it all led him to confirm what he knew was already true. You can't lie if you don't know the truth

"Brock Spearman" he said to the woman, who had identified herself as Madam Bennet. oO Do I extend my hand for a shake?! Oo

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas, who had woken up on the sound of voices managed to yell out "Vikas here!"

He sat up slowly and looked at the new girl who had just arrived. He could see that she was not convinced by the story. Edging closer to Midnight, he whispered, in such a low voice that only she could hear.

"Can we just tell her? Not the whole truth, but something more close to it? She obviously doesnt buy our story"

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I suppose we could. But what are the chances that she will believe that story, it isn't exactly... normal." Midnight replied in a whisper.

Midnight brushed her hair away from her eyes. She understood where V was coming from, she didn't want to lie to someone who was offereing to help them. But with Logan nowhere to be found, along with the vest, they couldn't risk being jailed.

Author
phineusbright247
Visitor

Items
Legends
Fables
9 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty good.....i really like very beginning of it.....its just amazing......

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andolyn laid a slender hand on Midnight's shoulder and gave her an encouraging nod.

"Just because he was the first one to grab the vest doesn't make him all powerful." Her voice was a soft whisper--barely audible.

::and thanks, Phineus! I dont believe we've met. Welcome!::
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::Welcome to IF, phineus!!! Hope you enjoy yourself here::

Vikas looked up at Andolyn. "He could... He could have have just used the vest to travel to different time, and left us stranded here" he whispered. "He might not be all poweful, but he definitly is in a better position with the vest"

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andolyn's emerald eyes fixed themselves on Vikas's face.

"Which is precisely why we should find strength within those here, and not worry with what Logan is doing."
Author
Cremuex Levier
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
11 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madam Bennet watched the new comers carefully as they talked among themselves.

"Are you missing something? Or someone?" She didn't much enjoy being left out of discussions when she was present, much less when people were standing right in front of her.

On second thought it might not be in her best interest to know what they're up to, even more so since she wasn't sure if they were on the run or not. They said they weren't but she couldn't be too careful with strangers.

---

Sorry it took a few days to reply, I was letting everyone else catch up but I'm still interested.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight looked back over at Madam Bennet, she had forgotten that she was standing there despite the discussion.

“Apologies, we didn’t mean to be rude. But... umm.” Midnight replied to Bennet, thinking back to what Andolyn had said.

oO I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to tell her something. Oo

“Well, you see. We may be missing someone. His name is Logan and he was here, but now... Well needless to say, we can’t very much leave this place without him, or rather, the item that he has with him.”

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The corner of Andolyn's mouth drew up in a half smile. oOGood girl...we may survive this yet.Oo
Author
Cremuex Levier
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
11 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logan, that's a fitting name, maybe at least one of their group was ... well... normal.

"Oh, is he carrying something you wanted to see the traders about?" She asked, drawing a conclusion that the two occurances might have been linked if they couldn't leave without him.

Madam Bennet's eyes drifted onto her lamp, they could always go looking for the lad with torches. There was plenty of wood around that they could use along the beach- she just didn't want to carry her easel all about the forest, her canvas would get simply ruined with a trek like that.
Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well... Sort of, Yeah" Brock said. hoping that no more questions would be asked. They hadn't prepared for this.

Reply to topic       Storygames Home -> Group Role Plays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: