Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
LINEAR LANE FORUM GUIDELINES, ALL NEW!! Please Read....

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Linear Lane - Linear stories, Critiques and writing competitions. -> Linear District
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Topics: 168

Items
Legends
Fables
7501 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: LINEAR LANE FORUM GUIDELINES, ALL NEW!! Please Read.... Reply with quote

Linear Lane Forum Guidelines, ALL NEW!!!

Got a story you want to share with us? An idea you want to brainstorm and develop? A story you want people to interact with? A piece you want critiquing?

Linear Lane is where it's at!

Simply start a new storythread in this forum any time you like.

If you want to co-ordinate a discussion group for a story you are writing, feel free to start a discussion thread in this forum alongside your storythread as it develops.

Make sure you make it clear what kind of feedback you are looking for in Linear Lane! People often read but don't comment. If you want comments about something in particular, then say so!

OR - if you want a FULL BLOWN CRITIQUE, covering every aspect of your work, make a request in
Critique Corner including a link to your story. Critiques are in depth appraisals of your work and are rewarded with fables.

Last edited by Crunchyfrog on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Topics: 173

Items
Legends
Fables
2897 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tis true what the frog says. I spend more time here than I do with my own story and I'm more than happy to read anyone's work.

So start writing!

"Music makes you braver."
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Linear District All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: