Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
The Archives Are Coming.

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Linear Lane - Linear stories, Critiques and writing competitions. -> Linear District
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Topics: 173

Items
Legends
Fables
2897 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: The Archives Are Coming. Reply with quote

That's right, the long awaited Linear Library is coming. A vault for your cherished stories that brought you so much joy to write or, perhaps, just a story you enjoy re-reading on one of those slow evenings.

Right now I'm asking all of you authors out there, if you want your story Archived then please do these three simple things.

1. Please go through and put the word 'COMPLETED' in the titled of any finished story you want moved.

2. Please put 'HIATUS' on any story you havn't finished but do not want deleted.

3. Please PM me with the name of a story you feel merits saving. Please include your reasons for this.

The third item is on that list for authors that no longer exist in the city, or havn't been seen in some time. I know there are several stories I will be moving because they were enjoyed while active but if there's a particular one any of you out there wants saved, please let me know.

With your help, we'll soon have this Library active and availible for everyone to enjoy.

Thank You.

"Music makes you braver."
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Topics: 168

Items
Legends
Fables
7501 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pushing this along a bit -

Some initial reorganisation has been going on recently. The Linear Library has been created to house completed Linear stories, and stories that are on hiatus. Completed works have been stickied, to keep them together to make them easier to find and browse. Smile

So far anything that hasn't been posted to since 2007 has been moved to the Library. More recent Linear threads where it is obvious that they're complete or on hiatus have also been moved.

Authors - if you can help out by responding to Kalanna Rai's requests above that'd be great. Rai is absent at the moment so either send me a PM or post a reply here. The aim is to keep the Linear District focused on active / recently active threads.

Cheers!
CF
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Linear District All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: