Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Re-vamping and Reminding

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Info Street - FAQs and Guides to the City -> IFquirer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Re-vamping and Reminding Reply with quote

*Walks into IF Quirer headquarters.* Wow...*Walks along kicking up several months worth of dust* We need some cleaners in here....*Walks into the back where the printing machines sit silently...waiting* Well, this just won't do! *Runs back to the front and picks up the phone* Good, at least this is working* Yes, I know, it's been a while, but I need you! Now! *Hangs up phone* There, that should take care if it.

*Sits down with a stack of old IF Quirers and begins doing research* ~Rumble rumble~ *Looks up* Ah, here he comes! *Opens door* Thanks for comming so quickly! *The Cat in the Hat enters riding his Dynamic Industrial Renovating Tractormajigger and begins renovations* TCITH: No problem! Happy to help a long time friend.

Good, glad that's taken care of...*Looks around* He should be here by now...I called him an hour ago. Bet he's fiddling in his lab. *Door jingles* Ah, there you are!

*Tall man in a grey lab coat walks in with a large brown dog*
Stein: Sorry I'm late. I was having a few things installed to help with my new job.

Me: Good man. Listen, I want to make an announcement to the public right away, you got a camera?

Stein: I'll have a better set-up in a few days, but for now we can use the eye-camera I just had installed.

Me: *Stares at creepy unblinking glass eye for several seconds* Oki, that'll work. *Sits down behind the front desk* Ready?

Stein: *Looks at Big brown dog* Ready Rover?

Rover: *Floppy ears lift up with an audible click* Wuff. *Faces front desk*

Stein: Ok. Ready and...Rolling!

---Announcment---

Hello there IFians! It's me, Pope. Our esteemed mayor has given me the go-ahead to start up the IF Quirer once again! I hope I'm up to the challange! As the new editor, I have decided to make a few new additions to the paper, I hope you'll all enjoy. I shall do my best to keep up with this month by month, and I hope to see some articles coming my way from you our wonderful readers.

First, as stated above, I am now accepting articles for the next edition. If your input is met well, you may well get a job here at the paper. I'm looking for anything IF related. Recent activity. Reviews on your favorite SGs and the like.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that you can advertise your own SGs here in the IF Quirer. Please go Here for more information on the matter. I will need all requests by March 25th so I have time to work with them.

Next, I'm looking to higher a technician for the paper. I'm a lil html illiterate and am willing to pay for help. Please PM me to apply.

Finally, I'd like to thank our loyal readers, and if there is anything you'd like to see in the up comming editions, please tell me so, and I shall do my best!

**Side note**

After a long and illustrious career, Bob McBobsky has retired from his job as head reporter. Last we heard, he's taken to traveling the world in search of the perfect beach to build his retirement home upon.

Taking over will be my dear friend Stein and his scoop snooping dog Rover. They will never rest untill they get to the bottom of everything. But don't worry. Stein is under strict orders about no human experimentation.

That's all the news thus far from here at the IF Quirer headquarters. This is Pope, signing off. May the iderium flow freely!

---End Announcement---

Stein: Way to go.

Me: Thanks. *Whips around after a loud crash in the back*

TCITH: I'm fine! Nothing happening back here!

Me: *Sigh*

Stein: *Chuckle* Well, Rover and I are of to dig up some more stories. Good luck with the renovations!

Me: Thanks. *Door jingles as it opens and closes*

*Sigh* So much work to do. Well *Shrug* better hop to it! *Surries off to fix whatever TCITH broke*
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> IFquirer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: