Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Welcome to the Role Player's Den

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Role Player's Den -> Role Playing Announcements and General Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Welcome!
Tourist

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
30 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Role Player's Den Reply with quote

Welcome to the Role Player's Den!

Many of us who've been attracted to join our fair City of IF have also been avid gamers. Some have gone on to RP on other sites due to the lack of support for this long time favorite activity. NO MORE! We now welcome you to indulge to your heart's content here in these halls!

You won't be earning fables here, but you can have all the fun you want. Whether it be a rule based RPG you wish to run via forum or a more loose 'role-play', you now have a place for your game to transpire.

In fact, I welcome you, if you are maintaining RP's on other sites, to invite them to take place here from now on. I'll be looking for more ways to support this side of the site and can use all the feedback you have to offer on the matter. (Yes... I know... a random rolling tool could be useful...)

Anyhow, without further ado, Enjoy the Role Player's Den!
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Role Playing Announcements and General Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: