Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
I've Got A Dream! - Angeal Pureheart & PopealessandrosXV

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Role Player's Den -> Fan Fiction Role Plays
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: I've Got A Dream! - Angeal Pureheart & PopealessandrosXV Reply with quote

This is going to be a one-on-one RP between Angeal Pureheart and PopeAlessandrosXVIII. The base is Naruto, and we will be playing Naruto and Gaara respectivly. Feel free to coment, but remember this is a one-on-one. We really can't wait to see what you think!

Gaara looks out across the village of Konoha. The village he once considered his enemy. Now, here, today, the final peace between his village and that thought couldn't be further from his mind. In this village, there is one....One who understands him. One, who never feared him. With s strange feeling inside, Gaara take soff towards the village. The words of his companions falling on deaf ears. A single thought, a single name, echos through his mind.

'Usumaki, Naruto....'

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Topics: 1

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto sat on top of his apartment thinking about his future or what little remained of it. He knew that he needed to find himself a place to belong. Not a physical place but a place in someones heart. Only problem was, who would love the Nine Tales Jinchuriki?
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

Gaara runs from rooftop to rooftop, searching for the one he seek's unique chakura. It doesn't take long for him sense it. "Uzumaki....Naruto...." He mutteres. Taking a sharp right, he launches himself off a nearby chimney in the right direction. In a matter of seconds, he land on the roof opposite the blonde's appartment. Looking up, his eyes narow against the sun's glare as his gaze falls upon the one he's after. "Hmmm....." With a final leap, Gaara lands a few feet from the blonde.

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suddenly Naruto was pulled from his dark thoughts when he heard someone land near by. Looking up he saw it was Gaara. 'What's he doing here?' Naruto thought curiously before giving a cheeky grin. "Hey Gaara! What's up?" He looked into the others eyes. "Something you need help with?" He asked a little worried that something might be wrong.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

Gaara looks down at the blonde boy. He stares for a long second before replying, "No" The red head's mind begins to wander, as it had done a lot lately. Thinking of all that he'd been through since meeting the other possesed person. How this boy inderstands him so much more than anyone else. Coming out of his revery, he moves closer to Naruto. On impulse, he sits down gracefully beside him, close enough for their knees to be touching. The feeling of being so close after being apart for so long sooths the Kazekage, prompting him to close his eyes and relax.

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto looked over at the boy sitting next to him. 'Hmm. He says nothing is wrong and yet he is acting like there is something wrong. Maybe he just wants to relax a bit?' When Gaara's knee touched his he felt a little shock go through his body. 'What the hell was that?!' He hinks to himself while staring at where their knees were touching but not wanting to move incase somethingreally was wrong. "Gaara... Are you sure there is nothing wrong? You seem a bit.... Different today..." He finally said after the long silence.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

Gaara lets the word sink in for several minutes before responding. His mind goes over many of the things that had happend, both back in his village, and the last time he was here. 'The things this boy has shown me. . . .They have changed me but I don't know if it is for the better. I pray it is for the better. I find I do not want to lose myself ever again.' Leaning a little closer to Naruto so he doesn't have to speak too loudly and desturb the silence around them so much, Gaara whispers, "I feel there is nothing wrong, but I do feel there is something. . . . Different. I, I do not know what it is, but I feel that here. . . .With you I will be able to figure it out." Looking over into the blonde's blue eyes he adds, "I hope this is not a problem with you. . . .I would hate to be a bother. . . ."

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto smiled that same smile and scrathed the back of his head. "Not at all! I am glad I can help!" He sat back down and leaned back holding himself up with his arms and exposoing his tanned neck. "So what can I do to help you understand Gaara? Just let me know and I will!" He grinned and wathced the other carefully.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

Gaara glances back at the blonde before he lets out a sigh. "Ever since that day in the woods, I find myself thinking about you, and what you said, a lot. Something about them. . . Makes me burn. At least I think that is the right word. It's like a heat, right here." Pressing his fist close to his chest, Gaara's eyes close as the feeling overcomes it once again. Tilting slightly he finds himself leaning against the blonde ninja. In a low murmur he asks, "Do you ever feel a burn? Right here? Does it have something to do with the tailed beasts?"

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Naruto heard Gaara speak of their time in the woods he blushed lightly and grinned. THen he heard the other speak of a buring. "DO you mean heart burn? Cause that is what I feel when I eat too much ramen!" He smiled and scrathed the back of his head once again not really minding the other leaning on him.
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Fan Fiction Role Plays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: