Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
IFQ Issue #37

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Info Street - FAQs and Guides to the City -> IFquirer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: IFQ Issue #37 Reply with quote

Bringing you the News The Old fashioned Way

IF Election Winds Down
In a landslide victory of 13 out of 18 votes, member Vikas Muralidharan has now been elected Mayor of IF for the next 6 months! Let us all wish him good luck in his new post!

A Few Words From our New Mayor
By PopeAlessandrosXVIII

Stein wandered about today, and eventualy found his way into the Mayoral Mansion. After some long searching, diging, and exploration, all culminating in an exciting chase through the gardens, Stein and Rover at last managed to corner his Mayorness and extract a few words from him.

Hardly a few days after winning the election and Im asked to give a "Victory Speech". Mind you, though I AM good at giving speeches, I've never tried a victory speech (this is probably my first victory of this kind in my life Shocked ), so bear with me. This is not going to be half as good as Thunderbird's speech and I will admit, I've used his speech as a 'reference' in order to prepare this. But I guess I'll start off with the "Thank You" list first.

Most of you would not know about my IFian history. I was introduced to it by my twin bro, Vishal and joined a week after him. My involvement was hardly great. After one story hitting a dead end (which I AM trying to revive) and due to few personal problems, I had to leave IF indefinitely, and frankly, it was my bro who got me back onto the site again. So first off Vish, Thank you for helping me discover and re-discover IF.

Next, to you, the more experienced IFian. A few names come to mind but I will not mention them here. If I, a 17 year old Indian kid am able to write stories like I have been writing (on and off this city) recently, it is because of you. You guys helped me grow as a writer and the difference from "HellOnEarth" to "HATE" is there for you to see. Thanks for all the constructive criticism and advice you guys have given me. The least I can do is be a good mayor.

Then, to the IFians in general. Thank you for everything. You are a part of the site that I love and every one of you has individually contributed to it's awesomeness in some way or the other. From writing brilliant stories and poems, to having constant debates (which are fun to watch) and to posting critiques, words of appreciation or congratulations, you have made me WANT to stay. You make this site what it is and I thank you for that.

Thank you to all the guildmasters, guildmistresses and forum moderators. You guys have done a wonderful job of keeping the place together

And lastly, To Key and Thunderbird.

Key for giving us this wonderful City that we're all a part of. You have given us all this virtual family that we're all proud to be a part of. Thank you also for the kind offer of assistance with the mayorship. I will take it, undoubtedly as I do need it.

Thunderbird, for being a wonderful mayor for the past 6 months.

Chinaren wrote:
One reason I think that Thunderbird was a good mayor is that he actually did things. Some mayors in the past have talked the talk and not walked the walk.

I think that sums it up. You took decisions, you acted in your capacity and did what you could to make this place better and I thank you for that. Not everyone may have liked all your decisions but you were defenitely a damn good mayor and are a damn good IFian. I only hope I could be as good (if not better) and you're support to new authors and to me ( Wink ) must be well appreciated.

Now I'm done with the list (though Im pretty sure I've forgotten a few *categories*), I'll move on.

Firstly, I'd like to make a public invitation for help. I desperately need it and a Vice-Mayoral position is vacant. (though help from others would be greatly appreciated too)

One of the first questions that faced the candidates in the election was what we would due to increase activity. Well, as mayor I can do lots but there needs to be effort from the other side as well. Activity begets activity and hopefully, we will see members being more active in the future.

Also, a request to the IFians who have hardly done anything but increase our member count- If you happen to read this, remember that you ARE a part of the city and our family as well and we would LOVE to hear from you. Feel the site could do with improvement? Let us know and we'll do what we can to make you feel more comfortable.

The guilds MIGHT go. They would have worked wonders with an active community and would have been amazing fun but unless they start enjoying the success we had hoped they would, I will have to reluctantly remove them.

The IFYs are coming back. For those of you who have seen through it, Im sure you guys would wanna see it again and for those of you haven't-- Lets just say that they're like the oscars of IF. It's gonna take a lot of time and effort to make it a success and I hope you guys will be a part of it.

Conversations in the city council and in PMs suggest that their might be a few guildleader spots open as well (emphasis on might)

So there might be some new faces in the administration and Im looking forward to working with whoever shows any interest in helping to take IF to new heights Smile

And I will have to end with a special thanks for all those who showed confidence in me and gave me this responsibilty. Thank you for believing me, trusting in me and voting for me. For those of you who didn't, I hope we will be able to put our differences apart and work together for the betterment of IF.

The city has clearly come a long way form the pre-mayoral eras to where it stands now and I see lots of work ahead of us as IFians. Together, we can do wonders for IF and I hope you'll join me on my journey in the next 6 months. We can do SO much for the city but as Thunderbird said:

Whatever happens, just remember... it's partly your fault!

The Common IFian Voter
Story by: PopeAlessandrosXVIII

Shillelagh's Viwes

*Stein flags down a person on the street*

Stein: Hello there! Fine day today isn't it?

Shille: Well, I suppose so... it's a bit windy for my tastes, but...

Rover: Wuff *Gets ready to take down interview*

Shille: I... I'm sorry, is that dog holding a pen? How does that even happen?

Stein: Well, that was one interesting election wasn't it?

Shille: Yeah, but that dog is... oh, whatever. I dunno... depending on your view of things, it was rather civil. No one resorted to mud-slinging or name-calling or anything like that. It was actually kind of boring, really.

Stein: Indeed. Now I won't ask who you voted for, but I will ask why you voted for who you did?

Shille: Well, Stein, it's a good thing you're not Pope, or this might be a little awkward. Hah! Err, wait, do I know your name? I don't think you introduced yourself, but we are talking in script for and... well, whatever. Honestly, I just weighed each candidate up against a few key features that I was looking for. I watched how quick all of the candidates were to respond to each question, I looked at the activities of their own SGs and compared that to how often they commented on other people's work, and finally I considered how their ideas lined up to mine. Everyone failed that last one. Keep this a secret, but, just between you and me, it turns out I'm a bit of a jerk. Who knew? Hah, it's probably for the best that no one matches my ideas, though. The Mayor is the last person who should be negative or judgmental, so I can't fault them for their ideas, even if I do think that they're hopelessly optimistic and/or naive.

Stein: I see. Do you think he will be able to live up to your expectations?

Shille: Oh, goodness, even I don't live up to my expectations. That's not a very fair rubric to hold against poor Vi...kas? Is that the female one? Oh, lord, I can barely tell them apart. I feel like they're a brother/sister twin set from India, but it's been ages since their introductory posts and now I simply have no idea any more. Sorry, Vikas.

Stein: Mmm hmmm. Is there anything you would like to say to our dear Mayor?

Shille: Oh, plenty, but I really don't think that I want any of it recorded for posterity. Not that I have anything against our Mayor, mind you... but I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time, and that's easier to do when I don't have any pre-existing evidence of what my opinion used to be.

Stein: Heh. Do you see yourself in an active roll in this up coming Mayoral Term? If so, what role will that be?

Shille: I'm not sure that 'active' should really be applied to anything that I do. Well, I still have my guild office, for whatever worth that has at the moment. So, if nothing else, I get to be the cranky realist offering his opinions and trying to shoot down the lofty dreams of the Mayor. Everyone needs a good foil.

Stein: Interesting. Now, a little off subject, but could you tell us a little about your life here in the city? Who are your close friends, and what are your favorite parts of the city?

Shille: Oh, goodness. Well, I dunno... I definitely joined the city at a weird time. I tried to pay attention to a lot of the active personalities at the time... but a lot of them have left. Smee and Crunchy were largely responsible for me joining here, so it's kinda weird with them gone. My slack work in Tempora Crepusculi is pretty directly related to how few people from its beginnings are now gone. I feel bad about that, I need to try and kick that one back up. D-Lotus was always fun- I appreciate cranky, blunt, sarcastic people. We had a few good whisper session in the Inn, if nothing else. TBird is another great guy, so I feel kinda bad whenever he did something as mayor that I disagreed with because... well, I stated my opinion in no uncertain terms. It really was never anything personal, but that can be hard to believe after awhile. I promise, I do think of you as a fine, upstanding guy, TB!

It's nice to see a lot of the new people trying to be active. I laughed at Pope when he first tried to run for Mayor- there was no way someone that new could beat the favored veteran candidate. But he's done a really good job with his offices, so I can't fault him for putting himself out there like that. The V-twins have done some great stuff, even if I can't remember which of them did what thing, so... y'know, that's good. MisterBiz is utterly inspiring in the amount of work he's been putting out, even if it is all Horror stuff that I will likely never read for that exact reason. Andolyn has great ideas, and I hope she gets a higher office soon- it's always a pleasure to find her in the Inn. Not that Tika is exactly new, but... isn't it great how much effort she puts into the Fantasy Guild? If we ever condense them down into one guild, it should be hers. Amazing work. And speaking of "not exactly new", Lilith and Kai are great people, and I always take the time to figure out what they're up to if they appear in the 'new posts' section. And, well, gosh... so many names, so little time, you know?

Stein: Yes, yes. . . .Now, this was a subject thoroughly thrashed over for this election, and now I'd like your personal opinion. What do YOU think should be done with/about/to the Guilds?

Shille: Personally, I don't think they should have happened. We're a small site, and there's simply not enough numbers to make the them work. It's a great idea, don't get me wrong... but in practice, half the people here are officers. Not only that... we still haven't figured out what the guilds should do. No one has ever really offered a reason to join one. Secret clubs really don't work well if you don't get any secrets once you join. Doubly true, considering that every guild leader can see into all of the guilds. But, they happened. And now we have a lot of people in positions of power. Is it right to take that power away? Can Vikas take back a gift like that? We have too many people in positions of power, and I'm not entirely sure that anyone is willing to give it up.

I'm all in favor of eliminating the unused guilds and making one super guild. Honestly, I'd be okay with eliminating all of them, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. If that seems like a bold move, then consider that I also want to reabsorb Romance, Comedy, and Horror back into different categories, since those terms describe the mood of a work, not the elements within it, and those forums don't see enough activity to justify their separation. I'd also take all of the dark subforums, and make them into one big dark area. I'd rather have big forums filled with activity than neatly organized forums which are dead.

If there was one consistant message with undertones that carry through all of my opinions, I think it would be the current state of IF. Look around. We are a small place with a handful of members. Don't get me wrong, they're great people, really dedicated and all... but we're a small group. Yes, this city used to be a grand place with tons of people and activity. Yes, it would be super awesome for us to grow that big again. But right now? We're not. All of these grand ideas and lofty goals are worthless if they can't offer anything for the City of IF as it exists right now. Not a few months down the line, not years later when we're a big place... now. If you only have goals for the future, you're not a leader- you're a visionary. That's not a bad thing to be... but don't ever confuse the two.

Stein: I see your point.*Stands* Thank you for your time. A most enlightening interview! Please be sure to keep an eye out for it in the next edition of the IF Quirer! Come Rover.

Rover: Wuff *Wander off after Stein*

If Only Wordfind
The first three IFians to find all the words, mail PopeAlessandrosXVIII and you shall be rewarded from the IF Treasury!

Word Find Words:
Leyond
Marrax
Midnight
Two-Words-At-A-Time
Vikas
Angeal
IFki
IF Quirer

Wordfind Winners from last month:
1st: Gon
2nd: N/A
3rd: N/A

Linear Lane Looky Loo
Story by PopeAlessandrosXVIII

Sociopathic Conscience – misterbiz

Just Until Sunset – misterbiz

The Original Escaping Eternia – misterbiz

Line of Kavanagh: The Original – Andolyn

A Hunter's Tale – Kalanna Rai

No Name Story – PopeAlessandrosXVIII

And here are some in the Dark Linear Lane

The Hell Half – misterbiz

Blood Stained Paradise – misterbiz

Getting Lucky - misterbiz

Come support the muse in Linear Lane today!

SparkleSteps – Tikanni Corazon – 6
Heavy Metal – Thunderbird – 5
HATE – Vikas Muralidharan – 4
The Children of Leyond – Kalanna Rai – 4
Eden's Call – Lilith – 4

Popping up into first place is Tikanni Corazon's SparkleSteps. Back up in the high favs now in second place is Thunderbird's Heavy Metal. Muscling it's way into the top five' third place is our new mayor Vikas Muralidharan's HATE. Slinking up into fourth place is Kalanna Rai's The Children of Leyond. Finally in Fifth place stands Lilith's Eden's Call.

Top 5 Peek

Now on the home stretch SparkleSteps by Tikanni Corazon's epic tale of fantasy and family is drawing close to it's epic climax. The cool mix of science fiction and over worldly divinity Heavy Metal by our own bird of storms Thunderbird, continues with it's twists and turn and mind bending puzzles. The desert set love story ironically named HATE by Vikas Muralidharan delves deeper and deeper into our hero's life and heart. The Children of Leyond by IF's own dragons assassin Kalanna Rai seems to go from the plot line of a group of young candidates trying to become the next nation leader, to one of same said candidates trying to save the world using their own unique skills. The characters of Eden's Call by esteemed author Lilith face new dangers now that they've been kidnapped and must figure out what to do next.

All of these stories are dually recommended by this editor.

Spotlight is trucking along and several stories have met the que this time. Check out these fine tales by our wonderful IFian authors!

Line of Kavanagh – Andolyn

The Children of Leyond – Kalanna Rai

Eden's Call – Lilith

HATE – Vikas Muralidharan

Escaping Eternia – misterbiz

Just a little reminder, whoever wins this competition get's their own forum for their winning story, as well as a spot on on the front page.

An Outsiders View
By PopeAlessandrosXVIII

Recently, Stein found his way through my connections to a few of my other internet haunts. Stopping at a few, he decided to interview some of their local writers. Here is what he gathered.

A Frozen Thought

*Stein walks in, his lab coat swishing behind him. The strange realm is over run with critters of all shapes and sizes. He spots a local walking past with what looks like a three headed black and silver dragon dinosaur mix. Waving the person down, he starts an interview.*

Stein: Hello there Miss. Fine day today, no?

Miss: Yes, I would say so. Right MysticSwirl?

MysticSwirl: Grrrrou! *heads bob up and down*

Stein: May I inquire as to your name? It's for the reader's sake.

FrozenFire: My name is FrozenFire.

Stein: A fine name indeed. I want to first thank you for agreeing to this interview earlier. I hope you don't mind, but my dog Rover will be recording the interview. *Turns to a large brown shaggy dog at his side* Right Rover?

Rover: Wuff. *Mechanical whirring comes from the dog's head as it raises it's ears towards the two humans*

FrozenFire: Cool.

MysticSwirl: Croo?

Stein: Very well then. Now on to the questions. I guess I'll start of with a simple one. What is your favorite Genre and why?

FrozenFire: I'd have to say fantasy. I've always enjoyed the strange, and the seemingly impossible. Like elves, dragons, wyverns, lycanthropes, talking animals, magic, et cetera.

Stein: I see. Do you have any favorite authors? If so, who?

FrozenFire: Yes, a few are Eion Colfer, Erin Hunter, Kathrin Lasky, Rick Riordan, and Jessica Day George.

Stein: Ahh. . . .What do you yourself like writing about?

FrozenFire: Well, mainly about magical elements, things like werewolves, dragons, magic wolves, talking cats, animalistic cyborgs. That kind of stuff.

Stein: Interesting. Do you post anywhere online, and if so, where?

FrozenFire: Yes, have you even heard of Invision Free? I post there on a board called Warriors World.

Stein: Ah haa. . .Do you do any reading online?

FrozenFire: Well, Warriors World is a role-play, does that count? Other than that, not really.

Stein: Mmmhmm. Could you give us a little sample of your writing?

FrozenFire: Sure, but it might not make full sense because it's a fragment of a story. Fyi, Huntingpaw's a cat.

Huntingpaw slowly slid his pad over the collar around his throat. His paw brushed something; he unsheathed a claw and pulled. Soon, the collar fell off and landed with a muted thud inside the cage. The black tom raised his muzzle and scented the air. There were several humans, but none of them were paying the tiny tom any attention. He pushed his muzzle into the metal bars on the front of the cage. Locked. He grit his teeth and located the lock, then he quickly stuck his claw into the keyhole. He tugged his paw up; there was a click and the lock fell off. One of the humans turned around at the sound of the lock hitting the floor. Huntingpaw draped the collar over his neck and let his legs buckle. He closed his eyes, evening his breathing so he would appear asleep. The human glanced in his cage. Satisfied, it left to check on the other animals. Huntingpaw shook the collar off, and gently swung open the cage door. It squeaked. There was a shout as the humans noticed. Huntingpaw sprang out of his cage and ran, as fast as he could. He hid behind a potted plant, and when the humans ran out the door towards where they thought he had gone, he sprinted out of the door and felt it close behind him. He was finally free.

Stein: Thanks! *Bows* I thank you for your time! I'll be posting this up in the IF Quirer come the first! I'll send you a link when it's up. Thanks again for your time. Come Rover. *Walks off towards a large city in the distance*

Rover: Wuff. *Follows Stein*

A Darker View

*Stein bows low and takes a seat in one of the chairs in the ornate sitting room. Looking up at professor looking man behind the large desk, he bows his head low and motions Rover to his side. A bizarre creature sits on the desk beside the man. Sitting up strait, he looks it over one last time before starting the interview*

Rover: Wuff *Rover sits down and faces the desk, a low mechanical whirring coming from his head as his ears perk up in the man and creature's direction*

Stein: Good evening sir. I thank you for taking the time to talk to me. *Reaching up, he gives the screw in his head a few slow turns before continuing* I am here to interview you for may local newspaper, the IF Quirer. I would like to start off by asking for your name. It's for the reader's sakes.

Matt: *Matt blinked at the unusual behavior and reached for Florindo, lest the dog staring at him attempt to eat his favorite pet.* My name is Matthew Masquerade.

Stein: I like that name. Now, on to more interesting questions. First off, What is your favorite genre and why?

Matt: *Matt, slowly easing into the role of interviewee put on a demonic smile and allowed the tiny pokemon to rest in his lap.* I love horror the best of all because I think blood splattering on walls and shrieks are the most beautiful thing in creation.

Stein: Interesting. Do you have any favorite authors?

Matt: Sylvia Platth and Edgar Allan Poe

Stein: Ah ha. . . What kinds of things do you like to write about and why?

Matt: *Matt twisted a loch of his hair around his right index finger as he paused to think before answering.* I enjoy writing about Zombies, the apocalypse, suffering, diseases, technology, love, and life. *He took a shallow breath* I like them because they make people truly think of how life is and how easily it could come to an end.

Stein: Is that so. . .Where, if anywhere, do you post online?

Matt: I post on Poke Farm and FanFiction.net.

Stein: I think I'll go check that out some time. Now, do you do much reading online, and if so, what and where?

Matt: I read fan fiction on FF a lot and the occasional manga on various free manga sites.

Stein: Indeed. Now, I must ask, could you give me a little sample of your writing?

Matt: But of course. *Matt reached behind him and grabbed a piece of paper. He glanced over it briefly before reading it aloud.*

The Painter

The city around me crumbles,
Brick by broken brick.
Inside I am following it,
Only I crumble at a much faster pace.
I tried to show my suffering,
Painted on the canvas of my skin.
There is no more room on my canvas
And still, no one has come in.

The virus is killing the city,
Being by broken being.
It skipped over my embrace of gratitude,
Taking my love and obsession instead.
It left only a renewed canvas,
On which I painted my soul of sin.

The ashes have returned to the earth,
Layer by broken layer,
But I was rejected by the filled up ground,
Left to choke on acid air instead.
The greedy ground took my canvas in my place,
Now the lowly things I am forced to paint
Are death and empty space.

*Matt fell silent as he finished and allowed the host to take over, giving time for the poem to sink in for the viewers*

Stein: *Stands and bows low once again before standing up straight* I thank you so much for your time and insight. I will send you that link you asked for shortly, and a direct link to the next issue of the IF Quirer when it comes out on the first. Come Rover. *Stein heads out of the study with a flare of his stitched white lab coat.*

Rover: Wuff *Wanders out lazily after Stein*

Mr. Biz's Mindset
Story by Mister Biz.

Ok, boils and ghouls, it is once again time to peer into the darkness that is the mind of Mr. Biz. Ok for this issue, I was going to post my thoughts on the election but I won't because I kinda feel like being a nice guy. So instead I will instead turn and mention a couple of upcoming projects that I intend to start in the future. First up, in the poetry collections I will be uploading several themed pieces about topics such as The Minotaur of Crete, The Black Dahlia, Jack the Ripper, D&D, and Rifts.

Next, I will start working on a romance. I have not decided whether or not to turn it into an SG. Mainly because it is my least favorite genre and am unsure how I feel about other people's influences on the story I wish to tell. I may change my mind though. Never know.

Well that's it for this issue. See ya next time, folks.

Guild Ads and Updates

The Fantasy Guild has had a little activity, and the Short Story Competition seems to be moving forward. Come fantasy guild member, let us work some magic!

The Horror Guild is still looking for entrants in it's Short Story Horrorshow competition. Let's see some members getting spooky here!

The Romance Guild's Most Lovely Tale competition is now under way! Let the love flow!

The Sci-Fi Guild has seen no activity this month. Hopefully with a new leader, it will move off the ground, and into space. . . .

The Humor Guild is staggering along with it's Trash Talk competition having start and stop issues. C'mon all, we need some laughs members!

The Experimental Guild has seen no activity this month. We here at the IF Quirer have some inside knowledge that the Guild Leader is making some plans to rectify this. You members should help them out!

The Art and Poetry Guild may be falling to new management due to a missing Guild Leader. Hopefully thing will perk up soon! Let those lyrical words jive members!

IF Story Activities
Story by popeAlessandrosXVIII

Through tireless effort and dedication the Fantasy Guildmistresses Tikanni Corazon has compiled a list of Active Storygames. She keeps the list updated as best she can to help residents both new and old can easily find and keep track of new and active storygames. Please go check out the List of Current Active SGs thread today and keep the stories active!

General News Report
Story by Mister Biz

This month saw nice number of new things occur. Here are the months big stories:

--- Vikas has been voted in as the new Mayor

--- A new thread has opened up for the council concerning the guilds. Located here

--- A new SG has started up tilted Marrax

And that's all for general news this last month! If you feel you have a bit of news you'd like to see in the next edition of the IF Quirer, feel free to contact the Chief Editor PopeAlessandrosXVIII at any time during the month.

Business

Still out of commission. Now hiring a person to run the business section! Contact PopeAlessandrosXVIII for more information!

Happy IF Day!

All the IF Days for November

Emperor
Cowofdoom666
Solomon Birch
Masterweaver
KM Treasury
verlius
The Dark
Syranore
Aponi
Fighterjock
msmelton
ceej
Corky
Harvester
TheVengefulKoala
yorgerg5
krd909
miron
saccharissa
tray1537
asle209
Tatkret Sos
moosefaheed
conrad
Mann
JULESLW
Judge Frollo
mammijammer
JJF10
Synoptichawk
Guyron
denistheking
brochmans
retroautrostic
ethansg88
jerrry moore
blobertcoltrane
amazingphoenix
Rando3709
coldav0614
BWSC
Mr. Big Daddy
iziart
jiolk
dizz
skadiex
**nya~nya**

Congrats to all and Happy IF Day

Words O' Wisdom

"The first monster you have to scare the audience with is yourself."
---Wes Craven

Would you like to advertise in ?

Look here for more information!
Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vikas!

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...

Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot for this... I just noticed I'm not all of a sudden one year old.... *sarkasme*
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas Muralidharan wrote:
due to few personal problems, I had to leave IF indefinitely

Well, in my opinion, the only reason to leave IF would be death. Laughing But you don't have to thank me. Glad you're having fun Wink

Shillelagh wrote:
Is that the female one?

There is no female one Shocked We both are guys. How did that get in your head?! o.O

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
Shillelagh
Citizen

Topics: 20

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid issue, as always. ^_^

Vishal Muralidharan wrote:
How did that get in your head?! o.O

Probably the same way I kept forgetting Pope's gender for the first few months. It's not like your usernames are... well, maybe they are masculine names. But I wouldn't know that. They're not exactly common names over here.

Ihniwid Chapter 5 is up- find it here!
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... You're welcome Tbird Smile

And once again, thanks all!

Shill- Thanks for being kind? o.O

And they ARE masculine names, my friend.

And Pope, really good issue again. Im really enjoying your work on this Smile

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you, thank you! Don't forget to thank misterbiz too! I could really use some help with the buisness section and the General News peoples.Buisness is one night a month, and General News is open all month for input. Sank You *Bows*

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, of course great work, bizzy too... Im hoping to see more of his stories actually... TOO far back on Eternia :/

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

Muaddib
Comrade

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And they ARE masculine names, my friend.

LOLZ
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To help you out Shill, Indian feminine names almost always end with an 'a ' or an 'i'.

Muaddib, stop laughing :/ Razz

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Topics: 103

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a nice way to catch up.

Quote:
D-Lotus was always fun- I appreciate cranky, blunt, sarcastic people. We had a few good whisper session in the Inn, if nothing else.

I think if you knew me in real life, you wouldn't find me cranky at all! Very Happy Blunt, at times. Sarcastic, only with people who are dumb or naive.
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Topics: 20
Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

d'awww shille! ^_^

good issue as usual pope!
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Boo Reply with quote

Thanks for the congratz Lyn-chan, but this is last months issue, have you seen the newest issue?

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> IFquirer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: