Polling Chp17
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Finite Cosmos - COMPLETE

#1: Polling Chp17 Author: ethereal_faunaLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:39 am
    —
** We’re in Aetna now, beneath the city. Our friends might still be alive. Our people face a new danger. But we’re only a short distance from the source of the Great Knowledge. What now? **

Poll: What is Chakra's next action?
Seek the knowledge 7
Search Aetna for her friends 3
Return to Diasis to warn them of danger 0

Last edited by ethereal_fauna on Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:29 am; edited 3 times in total

#2:  Author: Shady StoatLocation: England PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:52 am
    —
Another intriguing chapter. Excellent!

Of course Chakra's thoughts are going to go out to her friends. She'll want desperately to know what's become of them and where they are. There's no point milling around at random, though, trying to find them. THey could be anywhere!

There's other danger, too - but she seems no better equipped to respond to that than to find her friends.

Knowledge is power. Seek the knowledge, because you have a clear path to that. Maybe that will give you greater insight into how to save your village or rescue your friends. Cool

#3:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:06 am
    —
Alright! Thanks for posting another chapter Very Happy

I agree with stoat lets go find the knowledge.

#4: yup Author: LadyK PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:44 am
    —
I agree. Though she will want to go help her friends, I think that gatting the knowledge is more important, and might enable her to get to her friends more easily, too.

#5:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:38 pm
    —
Dang that was a short chapter. At least it was short and to the point.

I am going with everyone else. Chakra's first priority would be her friends. But like Stoat said, she is not that well-equipped to find them yet. Go off and find the knowledge.

#6:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:34 am
    —
<F5> from me.

With a city full of potential threats she doesn't have time to search about for her friends. They could be anywhere.

She should follow her vision, and find out what the knowledge is. She could possibly find information about her friends on the way, or the knowledge could directly help in saving them.

Happy Writing. Razz

#7:  Author: Dean PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:43 pm
    —
Wow, I finally got through all the chapters I missed while I was away. Excellent story, it's gone so far. Smile

I'm also with everyone else on the decision. Knowledge is power.

#8:  Author: ethereal_faunaLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 am
    —
So far everyone wants her to go straight to the black spire to receive the knowledge, but I put up a poll in case someone would rather vote than post their opinion. Smile

#9:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:45 pm
    —

I would be the devil's advocate, and go for something else other than seek knowledge. But for now I will just go with the flow, and say go with the knowledge. It never hurst to know more I believe. Cool

City of IF -> Finite Cosmos - COMPLETE

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1