25%  [ 5 ]
Greatest Fantasy Story Ever- by Thracia Alba
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
The Carver's Blossoms- by Ethereal Fauna
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20
Who Voted: Chinaren, CunningFox, D-Lotus, ethereal_fauna, hewithoutaname, jnmrcs, Lebrenth, LordoftheNight, Mother Goose, OldJoe, OmegaTerra, Shady Stoat, Smee, Solomon Birch

#1: 1. Final IFy voting: Best Description/Detail Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:56 pm
    —
Welcome all to the electoral process of the Final IFy Vote for Best Description/Detail.

Have you read a storygame and become totally immersed in its imagery and detail? Then vote it for the Best Description/Detail Ify.

The nominees are:

F: Uncertain Quests - by Dragon Fire
H: Greatest Fantasy Story Ever, by Thracia Alba
S: The Carver's Blossoms, by Fauna

#2:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:58 pm
    —
Wooo! First vote!

After a lot of deliberation I went for Carvers. Detail was what that story was all about.

Greusome, dark detail. The best kind! Wink

#3:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:02 pm
    —
I cast my vote for the Greatest Fantasy Story Ever.

#4:  Author: Shady StoatLocation: England PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:51 pm
    —
I went for GFSE, because of the description mingled with humour to make it even more memorable Very Happy

#5:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:38 am
    —
The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever deserves the prize, so good luck Thracia. Very Happy

#6:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:57 am
    —
My vote goes to Uncertain Quests. Viewing a world through the eyes of a blind wizard sounds impossible, yet Dragon Fire brings it alive with smells, sounds and touch.

Wonderful stuff Very Happy

#7:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:56 pm
    —
Another great round with my vote also going for Uncertain Quests. Exelant job DF Very Happy

#8:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:49 am
    —
I am assuming the IFY voting has now well and truly completed, and have sent a PM to the winners. If you didn't get it, please contact me!

#9:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:01 am
    —
As the date the polls were supposed to close has passed I'm closing out this poll. Thanks for voting Very Happy

#10:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:26 pm
    —
How did I miss this poll? Sad

Congrats to fauna for winning this category!

#11:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:00 am
    —
Congratulations, Fauna! Very Happy

City of IF -> The IFY 2006 Archive

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1