What color should the City be?
Go back to orange
31%
 31%  [ 11 ]
Stay with green
68%
 68%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 35
Who Voted: algu95, Aponi, Bookwizard, Chemai Sterini, Chinaren, Crossfire, Crunchyfrog, Cyberworm, D-Lotus, Fats_Masterson, Geek_girl72, Jack_D.Mented, Kalanna Rai, Key, Lebrenth, Lilith, LordoftheNight, Masterweaver, Mephistopheles, Meranos, Mother Goose, NeverNeverGirl, Phang, Rune, Smee, The Powers That Be, The White Blacksmith, tramp in a storm, Whisperer

#1: Should we stay Green? Vote here! Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:06 pm
    —
OK, I was about to switch back to our usual orange for the City links color, but there has been a suggestion to keep these colors as they are. So I am leaving it up to a vote: shall we go back to orange, or stay green?

#2:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:22 pm
    —
I say yes, at least until a different colored mayor comes along...

Mmm, seems fairly definate so far.

#3:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:46 pm
    —
Wow. 8 votes in 40 minutes, and all one way. That's got to be a record. Smile

#4:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:37 pm
    —
Well I have to say I nearly fell off my chair when I logged in and saw it green. Very Happy
I always thought it would go back to orange but I've kind of got used to it green now.

Smile

#5:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:39 pm
    —
Well, no offense to Crunchy, but I don't actually like green. I'm colour blind, and it's a nasty colour in my eyes.

So I'll vote against the crowd.

#6:  Author: Diamons PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:11 pm
    —
For now, keep it. Maybe another month or two, but then change it to another color.

#7:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:32 pm
    —
i say keep it until we get a new mayor. I worked too hard on making Kakashi's background green

#8:  Author: BookwizardLocation: Gallifrey PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:20 pm
    —
well as much as i like green, this particular shadof green hurts my eys, so i voted orange Very Happy , but its evident that greens going to stay, but thats fine too Smile Smile Smile

#9:  Author: Adalia PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:55 am
    —
I love the new change, but the shade does seem rather bright.

I simply can't decide on which to vote, so I'll leave it to the other Ifians.

#10:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:09 am
    —
I too have voted for green, although I am not sure if that includes staying with it for a few months only. I think unless our next mayor has a definate colour, however (i.e if it's Phang) we should go back to orange. I liked that.

#11:  Author: PhangLocation: Phang's House of Mints PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:43 am
    —
The White Blacksmith wrote:
I think unless our next mayor has a definate colour, however (i.e if it's Phang)

Is that a hint? Very Happy

#12:  Author: Mother GooseLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:53 pm
    —
Green is a nice color but it seems to blend in with the background more than the orange did. It was fun for a while, especially seeing what everybody did with their avs. As it seems to be winning in the vote, I'm not deserting the city or anything, but I hope it's not completely permanent.

#13:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:50 pm
    —
I like orange better because it is in the IF logo and also because it combines better with the starry background which is reminiscent of Interfable.

#14:  Author: CrossfireLocation: Somewhere between here and not-here, now and not-now... in the half-light, the borderlands, between. PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:22 pm
    —
I want blue, or silver, or a maelstrom of gray! Still, if it's between CoIF Orange and Gan Green, I'm definitely going for orange.

I kind of think my side is losing, though... We're eleven votes down at time of posting! Sad

#15:  Author: dinranwen PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:05 am
    —
I personally like the green. But most of all, I thought it was kinda neat for the new color to reflect the new mayor.

So I say keep the color for now, but the new mayor could perhaps decide on a new color when they come into office.

That way we can experiment with colors until we find everyone likes, can see, and doesn't blend into the background.

City of IF -> Election Oct 07

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1