Avarice chapter 14 - Devils Work.
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Avarice - COMPLETE
Dead man. Necromancer. Tubes!
Take the woman hostage and negotiate from there.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Kill her, go invisible and run back through the portal.
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Kill her, go invisible and skulk around the village.
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Surrender and take his chances on them being kind and wanting the information he has.
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9
Who Voted: algu95, Chinaren, Crowkiller, Crunchyfrog, Cyberworm, D-Lotus, Mephistopheles, The Meaning Of Fear

#1: Avarice chapter 14 - Devils Work. Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:02 pm
    —
deleted

Last edited by Chinaren on Sat May 31, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2:  Author: MephistophelesLocation: Not where I want to be. PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:24 am
    —
hmm, well done, firstly china. Goaps. lol. anyways, I say, try to get some calm restored, like convince the goonies that are party bashing to cease and desist, and then get more info out of the woman. If it remains one, then perhaps smur can learn. if there are many, then perhaps smur can die. seems that if he kills though, they know, so, killing the party poopers will most likely only bring more. anyways, enough of my thoughts.

#3:  Author: CyberwormLocation: Spatially found, temporal lockdown. PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:06 am
    —
F5 Messy. A fine chappy, and the tubes... Shocked

Not quite the tur I had in mind but... Wink

I don't think they would react peacefully when they see their dead comrade. The woman may not be enough a witness to persuade them.

I suggest he stays, but takes her hostage, and with the status quo when they enter he doesn't have to rush. He could tell them it was an accident, that it wasn't his fault. He was only here to gather information etc. The girl in front of him would be just a precaution.

And it would be better that she checks her clothes. Smile It wouldn't be nice if they bashed in and she is half-naked. If you could call it naked...

Tubes... Shocked

#4:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:23 pm
    —
Thanks guys.

Oh, and er, if you would like to add Avarice back into your favorites, it'd be welcome. Wink Everyone fell out for some reason. Confused

#5:  Author: Crowkiller PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:58 pm
    —
Hahaha WONDERFUL ...TUBES ... that was a great surprise. wonderful writing!! I think he should keep the woman as a hostage and try to find out more from the Demon People. Maybe she's lying ...maybe shes not. But definitly gather more info! Great read! cant wait for more

#6:  Author: DELETED PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:16 pm
    —
DELETED

#7:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:12 pm
    —
Hmm. Sometimes I get the feeling that DP's force the story too much into cliffhangers.

Hold her hostage, obviously.

Or kill her, then use invisibility.

#8:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:43 am
    —
I'm glad I waited until I had a quieter moment before reading this! An engaging chapter!

There's more to the history between these two peoples than meets the eye. Interested in this tubes thing... What are these people exactly, and why do they need the tubes?

Smur is not in a great situation right now, since he's gone and killed someone, and they're about to find out. But the location of the Necromancer is his trump card, and as hinted at in recent chapters he may even share the Necromancer's powers - although he doesn't know how to use them yet.

So - let 'em do their worst for now. Just dont do anything that might prompt them to kill him. He has information they want - but he can trade it for more info from them too.

#9:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:01 pm
    —
Thanks for your comments people. The poll is up, suck on the tube of voting.

#10:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:33 pm
    —
This one's next on my list, so if anyone has any more votes, get them in quick.

#11:  Author: The Meaning Of FearLocation: In a deep, dark corner of the universe, plotting. PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:55 pm
    —
I would've suggested to kill the partypoopers to further assert his position of power over the female and scare her for more info, but hostage is next best.

City of IF -> Avarice - COMPLETE

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1