0%  [ 0 ]
It could have happened to anyone...
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Definitely.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Who Voted: Alegria, Bookwizard, D-Lotus, DeadManWalking, LordoftheNight, Scarlet Sunrise, The Meaning Of Fear, The White Blacksmith

#1: Uhhhh... Yeah Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 pm
    —
Sorry, but we're having slight technical difficulties with the new forum.

I'm sorry, but you may have to wait a little longer on that chapter.

I accidentally deleted the entire original thread, because I'm and idiot who thought that "pruning" a topic meant you could split it up into parts....

So yeah....

Luckily, the SG will go on! I remember what happened in the last few chapters, I just don't have the actual chapters.

Also, even though I remember most people's colors and keys, some may change, as I finally worked out a system for the colors and keys.

Sorry about all of this and I will get it taken care of as soon as possible.

Mortified and Traumatized,

Alegria

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

#2:  Author: The Meaning Of FearLocation: In a deep, dark corner of the universe, plotting. PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:34 pm
    —
I voted "Definitely", but then again, we're all idiots.

*Jumps into Leggy's boat and scuttles it*

#3:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:46 am
    —
It could happen to anyone... I read about the colours and keys. cool. Just never knew someone would say Gs is blood type O aswell as artists... Very Happy I really want to see that story again.

#4:  Author: TruePurple PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:08 am
    —
Maybe you could ask key if he can somehow recover the deleted thread, just because something is deleted, doesn't mean its gone. But the longer you wait the harder it is.

I wouldn't question your intelligence, but I might partially question your grasp on the english language.

#5:  Author: Scarlet SunriseLocation: here . . . or there, I'm undecided PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:50 am
    —
I have to say definately, but then who isn't once in a while!
I mean I am an idiot most of the time let alone once in a while!
Very Happy

#6:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:56 pm
    —
You are indeed an idiot, posting in a thread about the destruction of a story I don't think you've read.

Nevermind. I'll fill you in tomorrow.

#7:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:27 pm
    —
Thanks for the understanding. Now, I am going to post a synopsis of the first 3 chapters and just go off of that.

However, some people's names and keys may get a little messed up....

Oh well, It'll make sense if you bear with me!

Sorry again!

#8:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:06 pm
    —
As TruePurple mentioned, it is possible (or used to be at least) for Key to restore topics that have been recently removed from the site. Try sending him a PM about it.

#9:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:15 pm
    —
I already have. He said he couldn't do anything about it.

Oh well, we have to keep on keeping on, as they say.

City of IF -> Rhapsody in Blue

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1