Who do you vote for?
Crunchyfrog
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Smee
77%
 77%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 18
Who Voted: Alegria, Bookwizard, Chinaren, Crunchyfrog, Cyberworm, DeadManWalking, Lilith, LordoftheNight, Meranos, Phantomfan, Reiso, scissorkitty, Smee, Syranore, The Meaning Of Fear, The White Blacksmith

#1: Election March 09 - Vote Here! Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 pm
    —
OK, we have two well-qualified candidates for Mayor. Vote for who should be our next Mayor from now till October...

Voting will run for exactly four days.

Smile

#2:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:07 pm
    —
Get your votes in!Two more days of voting...

Smile

#3:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:16 pm
    —
To all those who haven't voted yet...

We both realise that since our views on the Mayoral role and what we offer IF are almost identical it may be a difficult choice for some. But the last thing either of us want are abstentions.

Whoever you vote for, you can be guaranteed that IF will be run in a smooth and reliable way, and that you'll have the support you need for activities and events you want to see here.

You're not just voting for who is to be Mayor, you're voting for IF.

So show us you care, and vote! Very Happy

#4:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:18 am
    —
Mmmm. It's a close one. Could be looking at a run off here.

#5:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 pm
    —
Honestly I don't think it matters which of you get the job. You're both great people and great mayors, and there isn't a bad choice. I just voted on the colour I'd like to see, to be honest.

#6:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:06 pm
    —
The polls have closed and Smee is our new Mayor! Very Happy

Congratulations, Smee, and thanks also to Crunchyfrog, and to all who voted!

Smile

#7:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 am
    —
Congrats Smee! Clapping

#8:  Author: LilithLocation: Happily curled up in a Daemon's lap PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:06 am
    —
So Smee's color is Orange? I thought that was China's color? Wink Congrats Smee my friend and Great job to CF. I have nothing but faith in both of you. *blows kisses*

#9:  Author: PhangLocation: Phang's House of Mints PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:55 am
    —
It's a very pleasant light orange. I quite like it.

#10:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:58 am
    —
Traditional Ifian orange... same as is in the Inn Wink

#11:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:07 am
    —
Chinaren orange is a darker* shade.

*More handsome. Wink

City of IF -> Election March 09

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1