So, I just wanted to explain
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

#1: So, I just wanted to explain Author: sparta12Location: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:36 am
    —
Yeah, I know this should be in "I'm Back!" section but I've already posted in there in the past and lets face it. I have an annoying tendency to announce my return with promises of writing new stories only to come up with a writer's block or to come up with some truly unique ideas that I'd prefer to write in a linear fashion.
My latest reason for not having held up my past promises and for once again dropping in at a random time is due to the fact that I have been trying to enlist in the United States Marine Corps for the last 4-5 months. Things have come to a bit of a roadblock there however as I have been Permanently Disqualified from enlisting in Military Service for having a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome. At the moment I am trying to work around this by exploiting a potential loop-hole.

Why am I telling you all of this? Mainly just to explain that I'm here again and, I'll be doing my best to participate in the forum but mainly as an observer and as a figure to hold an idle conversation with... Unless I miraculously over-come my strange writer's block and start spilling a fantastical story into Microsoft Word which I would absolutely love to do at this point seeing that the only full-length story I've ever written was Virtual and that was some 5 years ago now.
So anyway, I just wanted to stop by, say hi and say that I'll be hanging around for a while (if not for good) again and for those who don't know me.
Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you.

So... What's new with you people?

#2:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:39 pm
    —
YAY!! Well, that and boo.

YAY- We're all glad to have you back, happily roaming around IF, whether writing, or reading, or both.

BOO- the military being jerks.. lets hope that loophole works out for you AND still leave you with some IF time! Smile

#3:  Author: sparta12Location: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:31 pm
    —
Thanks Scissorkitty!

#4:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:39 pm
    —
The way I see it, you can't lose! If you make it into the Navy, all's well. If you don't, you'll have more time for IF! Very Happy

#5:  Author: sparta12Location: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:16 am
    —
Marine Corps D-Lotus, not the Navy. Razz
But nevertheless this is a good point.

City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1