Mayoral Election - Voting Complete!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Election Oct 10
Who do you vote for to be the City of IF's Mayor for the next six months?
Crunchyfrog
68%
 68%  [ 13 ]
Masterweaver
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Thunderbird
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19
Who Voted: Bookwizard, Chinaren, Crunchyfrog, Cyberworm, DeadManWalking, Emperor, Ingrothechundyer, Jseme, kkdestiny, Lebrenth, Midnight, PopeAlessandrosXVIII, Shillelagh, Smee, Thunderbird, Tikanni Corazon, Vikas Muralidharan, Vishal Muralidharan, warriorofdoom

#1: Mayoral Election - Voting Complete! Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:50 pm
    —
I hereby open Mayoral Voting for the October 2010 Election!

Voting will run for 5 days. If no candidate gets a majority, we will have a runoff election between the two top vote-getters.

Happy voting!

Smile

Last edited by Key on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 pm
    —
Last chance to vote....

#3:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 pm
    —
Congratulations to crunchyfrog! She has won a majority and is our new Mayor!

Cheers

Thanks to the other candidates as well. It was a good election season for the City of IF.

Smile

#4:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:00 pm
    —
Allow me to be the first to say,

Congradulations Crunchyfrog! You shall be an excellent mayor as you have before.

Clapping

#5: Yay Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm
    —
I second that emotion!

#6:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:36 pm
    —
Thank you! Smile

I'd like to thank Masterweaver and Thunderbird for running excellent campaigns in this election. Each of them has shown great vision for this site, and made the vote in this election a difficult choice in many ways. It's clear that all three of us share similar views on how the next 6 months should take shape, and I hope to see their visions come to fruition too.

Thank you too, to Smee for all his efforts during his three consecutive terms. That in itself is quite an achievement and I'm sure he is looking forward to a well earned rest - and now that the pressure is off, we're all looking forward to seeing more of that EvE-inspired storygame of his... Wink

And most importantly, thank you to everyone who participated in the election this time around, through your questions, and through your votes.

I'll need a day or so to sort out some administrative jobs, but look out for some announcements here very soon!

Cheers!
CF

#7:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 am
    —
Congratulations Crunchy, the City is in the safest of webbed hands. Laughing

19 votes, a good number for this election. Now to see that same number on each storygame poll! That's nothing a mayor can achieve alone, that requires each and everyone here who voted to get on out into the City and explore, engage and join in.

It is in each of us to make this City a great place to write, to play, to enjoy the company of each other. And if there's one thing I know our new mayor is especially good at, it is hearing your ideas and more often than not, finding a way to let you bring it to fruition.

So lets get to it!

Happy Playing Smile

City of IF -> Election Oct 10

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1