Possible Idea IFian Q and A:
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Hall of Debate

#1: Possible Idea IFian Q and A: Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm
    —
Since we do have some new writers out there we can try an idea out and that would be to have a Q and A session one one writer or citizen of IF .. the Person Nominated can field any question they want both In IF and In RL .. it is solely up to them

(providing some of the better Exceprts are really good this could be added as a feature in IFQ. Which once i get a comp again and providing that it is okay with Her Mayorness and the consensus of IF i would like to try and resume editor duties if I may ) and since i have crafted this idea up i have no problem being the first one to get roasted

#2:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 am
    —
Good to see you back, Kang!

Yeah, a Q&A would be fun.

Pope and Tayfinch have won the opportunity to be editor of the next edition - but only if they want to, of course. (Speaking of which, isn't it about time some we had that next edition? Wink )

#3: Oki Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:14 pm
    —
Ummmmm.....This looks interesting! Sounds like fun. I fully support this idea. Oh, and WB KANG!!!! I'm glad you liked my Kandy Kangs idea. It just sorta popped into my head when someone mentiond a play on user names...and it was around X-mas, so, yeh!

#4:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:53 pm
    —
I'm always up for a good roasting Wink

#5:  Author: tayfinchLocation: "Amyeerika" PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:30 pm
    —
That sounds lovely. Kang, would you like to be grilled for the next/or/one-after-the-next edition?

#6:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:42 am
    —
depends on how you guys want to do it it seems that since things are really quiet and i have been away for over a year that it is time for someone else to be editor

City of IF -> Hall of Debate

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1