Join Date is Changing on own?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

#1: Join Date is Changing on own? Author: LilithLocation: Happily curled up in a Daemon's lap PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:11 am
    —
Is anyone else experiencing this on IF?

Earlier this year, I was under the impression that it was the 7th of February. But when I checked, my join date was the 10th of February, 2007. Now it says 11th of February, 2007.

So it seems that with every year that passes, my join date is moving forward a day. Is this normal behavior for the IF forum?

~Lily~

#2:  Author: HalfEmptyHeroLocation: Where rolls the Oregon, and hears no sound PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:38 am
    —
I have not experienced this.

#3:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:23 am
    —
I've never taken note. Mention if it happens again... such a bug would be... odd.

#4:  Author: LilithLocation: Happily curled up in a Daemon's lap PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:07 pm
    —
Well, it's obviously happened four times in the past four years. I'm going to assume that it happens every year when IF itself has a birthday. Does that help isolate a code idea of any kind?

City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1