Option 1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Option 2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Who Voted:

#1: First Word story Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:51 pm
    —
I'm going to try a new format, a cross between "Two-word stories" and traditional storygaming. I'm going to tell a story one sentence at a time, and the first word of each sentence I'll take from anyone who wants to post one. So for example..

someone posts: The
I write: The postmaster stamped Sam's letter and tossed it in the bin.
someone else posts: Well
I write: "Well, that's it," thought Sam.
someone else posts: Becky
I write: "Becky's not going to like that letter, but it's best to make a clean break."

and so on until we have a full story. Obviously only one person can post a word each time, but if there's more than one person who wants to play, hopefully you can take turns so it's not always the same person posting.

I don't have anything in mind to start; can I have the first word of the story title?

Smile

#2:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:12 pm
    —
Okay, I don't usually join in with this type of thing, but this sounds fairly interesting. For a starting word for the title, how about...*ponders*...

Vengeful

Not quite sure what I expect to come from that, but lets see where it goes.

#3:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:36 pm
    —
All right, the name of the story is:

Vengeful Moon

Now I'm looking for the first word.

#4:  Author: misterbizLocation: a chair in a cold dark living room PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 pm
    —
Sorrow

#5:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:26 am
    —
Sorrow was David's life now.

#6:  Author: LilithLocation: Happily curled up in a Daemon's lap PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:47 am
    —
His

#7:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

Sorrow was David's life now. His love, his reason for living, had been ripped from him in a sudden twisting of metal on the Interstate, leaving sorrow in her place.

#8:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:49 am
    —
Alone

#9:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:48 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

Sorrow was David's life now. His love, his reason for living, had been ripped from him in a sudden twisting of metal on the Interstate, leaving sorrow in her place. Alone in bed, he waited for the next day.

#10:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:01 am
    —
It

#11:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

Sorrow was David's life now. His love, his reason for living, had been ripped from him in a sudden twisting of metal on the Interstate, leaving sorrow in her place. Alone in bed, he waited for the next day. It must have been about 5 when the phone rang.

#12:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:04 am
    —
After

#13:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:42 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

Sorrow was David's life now. His love, his reason for living, had been ripped from him in a sudden twisting of metal on the Interstate, leaving sorrow in her place. Alone in bed, he waited for the next day. It must have been about 5 when the phone rang. After a brief temptation to ignore the ring, curiosity got the better of him and he dragged himself across the room and picked up the phone.

#14:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 pm
    —
"Hello

#15:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:05 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

Sorrow was David's life now. His love, his reason for living, had been ripped from him in a sudden twisting of metal on the Interstate, leaving sorrow in her place. Alone in bed, he waited for the next day. It must have been about 5 when the phone rang. After a brief temptation to ignore the ring, curiosity got the better of him and he dragged himself across the room and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

#16:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:23 pm
    —
Nothing

#17:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

"Hello?" Nothing.

#18:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:51 am
    —
Irritated

#19:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

"Hello?" Nothing. Irritated, David said "HELLO?" again.

#20:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:19 pm
    —
For

#21:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:20 am
    —
Vengeful Moon

"For two years she was cheating on you," came a whispered voice.

#22:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:23 pm
    —
He

#23:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:25 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

"For two years she was cheating on you," came a whispered voice. "He killed her when she broke it off."

#24:  Author: misterbizLocation: a chair in a cold dark living room PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 pm
    —
David

#25:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

"For two years she was cheating on you," came a whispered voice. "He killed her when she broke it off."

David gasped.

#26:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:49 pm
    —
looking for a word...any word...?

Smile

#27:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:32 am
    —
He

#28:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:43 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

David gasped. He had suspected Lila had been seeing someone - she'd spent too many night "working", seemed too distracted - but he'd never imagined it had anything to do with her death.

#29:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:37 pm
    —
Who

#30:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:57 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

David gasped. He had suspected Lila had been seeing someone - she'd spent too many night "working", seemed too distracted - but he'd never imagined it had anything to do with her death. "Who is this?" David demanded.

#31:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:27 am
    —
The

#32:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:35 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

David gasped. He had suspected Lila had been seeing someone - she'd spent too many night "working", seemed too distracted - but he'd never imagined it had anything to do with her death. "Who is this?" David demanded. The phone went dead.

#33:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 am
    —
Placing

#34:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:43 am
    —
Vengeful Moon

David gasped. He had suspected Lila had been seeing someone - she'd spent too many night "working", seemed too distracted - but he'd never imagined it had anything to do with her death. "Who is this?" David demanded. The phone went dead.

Placing it on the receiver, David felt something new.

#35:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:42 pm
    —
His

#36:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

Placing it on the receiver, David felt something new. His life wasn't just sorrow now.

#37:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:16 pm
    —
He

#38:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:55 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

Placing it on the receiver, David felt something new. His life wasn't just sorrow now. He had a purpose, something to look forward to: revenge.

#39:  Author: Tikanni CorazonLocation: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!). PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 pm
    —
The

#40:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:51 pm
    —
Vengeful Moon

Placing it on the receiver, David felt something new. His life wasn't just sorrow now. He had a purpose, something to look forward to: revenge.

"The best thing is just forget it, get on with your life," said Carl.

City of IF -> Storygames - General Fiction

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 5