The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever: Chapter Three
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever

#41:  Author: Kalanna RaiLocation: The Frozen North PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:58 pm
    —
The Author of Blue Moon Rising is Simon Green I believe China...dose that help?

#42:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:50 pm
    —
Ravenwing wrote:
LOL. I took a look at you nation, Thracia. Or should I say its a nation full of chickens. I do wonder, what do those chickens worship since it seems to a nation focused on religion and spirtuality. Well demented, rebellious chickens that steal feed from each other with the high crime rate. *laughs*

The chicken is just the national animal and a dietary staple. And the citizens of Niphti claim to be religious, but they only attend church on solstice. Wink

Actually, the site generates the national description based on the results of a questionnaire you fill out, and when they asked me if I thought religion is important, I said "Yes". Go figure. Roll

#43:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:59 am
    —
Really. When I read the description, it said something about the chicken populace...I guess I interpreted that incorrectly.

Quote:
Actually, the site generates the national description based on the results of a questionnaire you fill out, and when they asked me if I thought religion is important, I said "Yes". Go figure.

Was it yes or no question? If they had the maybe choice, then the description may have said, "religion is of some importance, though not that many people attend the church services. Maybe they aren't that religious at all."

Though I doubt the generator would have something like that up.
Razz

Last edited by Ravenwing on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

#44:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:55 pm
    —
The choices are - Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree and Stronly Disagree.

#45:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:57 pm
    —
So that must mean Thracia may have chosen Strongly Agree thus allowing the generator to make up that description about her nation being strongly religious and spiritual.

#46:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:21 pm
    —
Very Happy

City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2