The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever: Chapter Seven
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever
What's a princess to do?
Go ahead and let your guard down. What's the worst that can happen?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
"Accidentally" get caught sneaking off; then you'll have to stay!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's hoary sitcom situation time, baby!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Heyyy, what's Coriander doing with all those chicks anyway?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Time for a woman's secret weapon: put the loser on the spot!
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Ah, what the heck. Go for all of the above!
86%
 86%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 23
Who Voted: Argonaut, Chinaren, DeadManWalking, Geek_girl72, Key, LordoftheNight, Mother Goose, OldJoe, Ravenwing, Shady Stoat, Smee, Solomon Birch, The Powers That Be

#41:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:49 am
    —
Mother Goose wrote:
Don't apologize - the longer the better, say I! I didn't want the chapter to end.

I agree MG.

Now I just need to print the chapter out and read it then I might have something to say Wink Laughing

EDIT:

Well worth the wait. A very entertaining read Very Happy

#42:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:01 pm
    —
Hey, guys, it's me. You remember me, right? No? Not even a little? Okay, fair enough, I guess.

Anyway, if any of you do remember me after this extended period of absence, I just want to say I'm sorry for being so long in updating. I mean, I always take a long time to update, but even this has been ridiculous. The IFopause (or plain ol' down-in-the-dumps) hit me pretty bad, and I just haven't felt like doing much of anything, much less writing comedy (or that which I try to pass off as comedy). I'm a bit ashamed to admit that after all this time I only have about half of the chapter written. However, though I now hesitate to make promises, I feel at least a little confident that I will get the rest done soon. Hopefully. Surprised

#43:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:08 pm
    —
Welcome back* Alby! Glad to see you are still up and kicking! And 23 votes! I am fairly sure that is a record for a SGame poll. Very Happy

*I seem to be saying that a lot recently, perhaps I should assign it to the F1 key? Wink

#44:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:37 pm
    —
Up, maybe. Kicking? Well, there was that possum that wandered into our yard the other night, but... you don't want to hear about that.

#45:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:38 am
    —
Ingro, Whitey and Thracia working their way back and a newbie storygame started - all over one night.

Is this possibly a sign of the IF-return Razz

Very welcome back Thracia - we're unlikely to forget you any time this decade Smile

Happy Writing Very Happy

#46:  Author: ArgonautLocation: California PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:46 am
    —
Welcome back Miss Alba. Maybe I can get over my propensity to take on new projects constantly and actually get to the drawings you asked for. Would that help cheer you up?

#47:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:19 am
    —
Woohoo! IF wasn't the same without the Alba. I hope life isn't getting you too down; if it is, send it over to me and I'll deal with it. Cheeky blighter. Wink

Looking forward to the new chapter!

*holds breath happily* Shocked

#48:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:32 am
    —
So I wasn't the only one to take a break. *grins* Good to see your return, Alba. Cool

#49:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:44 pm
    —
Argonaut wrote:
Welcome back Miss Alba. Maybe I can get over my propensity to take on new projects constantly and actually get to the drawings you asked for. Would that help cheer you up?

*sniff* A little. Maybe.

#50:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:39 am
    —
Awwwwwwwwwww! *consoles*

#51:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:55 pm
    —
Yes, pity me.

Actually, I am feeling much better now. This is my last week of vacation before school starts, and the sudden urgency seems to be lifting me from my doldrums. Or kicking me out of it.

And in happy news, Argo drew a pretty picture for me, and it makes me smile ever so much! Jubilations! It's a revamp of the Cleo-and-paddleball pic, which only goes to illustrate (hur hur) how much better Argo is at drawing than I am. I'm about to make a new thread to house it and any other GFSE pics I might upload once I go back to school and get my grubby paws on a decent scanner.

City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2